|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Colton need immediately?
(b) Emergency surgery.
2. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
(a) A set of x-rays.
(b) A CAT scan.
(c) A set of CT scans.
(d) A mammogram.
3. As a pastor, he has seen it numerous times before as he stayed with families who were with a relative who was what?
(a) About to pass away.
(c) Not a Christian.
(d) Had cancer.
4. How had Todd broken his leg?
(a) While downhill skiing.
(b) When he fell off his motorcycle.
(c) While sliding into third base.
(d) When he fell off a horse.
5. Usually he saw it where?
(a) Private homes.
(b) In a hospice situation.
(c) At church.
(d) In Children's hospitals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Todd feel towards God at this point?
2. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
3. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
4. What suggestion did Norma make?
5. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)