|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Burpo family traveling to visit at the beginning of the book?
(a) Their uncle, Brian.
(b) Their cousin, Sarah.
(c) Their grandma, Rachel.
(d) Their nephew, Bennett.
2. Who showed up to support the Burpos?
(a) Colton's pre-school classmates.
(c) Other pastors.
(d) Friends from their church.
3. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) They were all feel ill.
(b) He was allergic to what he ate.
(c) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(d) The food did not taste very good.
4. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
(a) Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
(b) Breast cancer.
(c) Multiple Sclerosis.
5. A CT scan showed what?
(a) There is more infection in the abdomen.
(b) He has a broken bone.
(c) There are five new masses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
2. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
3. In the hospital room, Colton told Todd that what happened?
4. Todd reflected on the fact that Colton meant everything to his wife. Why did he mean everything?
5. A nurse came in and called for Colton's parents. She said that he wouldn't do what?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)