|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day they were preparing to leave the hospital, the doctor stops them, telling them what?
(a) Colton will have to be hospitalized for another month.
(b) Colton's white cell count has spiked.
(c) Colton is free to go home.
(d) Colton's masses have returned.
2. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
(a) He gets angry.
(b) He does not react to it.
(c) He happily plays with it.
(d) He begins to cry.
3. How dido the Burpos know something was seriously wrong with Colton?
(a) The doctor meets them outside the testing room.
(b) The doctor is in during the test.
(c) The technician tells them there is something seriously wrong with him.
(d) The technician leaves them in the hallway instead of taking them back to the waiting room.
4. By the second afternoon of Colton's hospital stay, Todd walked into his son's room and saw what?
(a) A ghost.
(b) The shadow of death.
5. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
(a) The boy's throat.
(b) The boy's weight.
(c) The boy's brain.
(d) The boy's white blood cell count.
Short Answer Questions
1. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
2. Usually he saw it where?
3. Why did they call ahead?
4. By the next morning, Cassie was getting better. How did Colton feel?
5. How had Todd broken his leg?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)