|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A CT scan showed what?
(a) There is more infection in the abdomen.
(b) There are five new masses.
(d) He has a broken bone.
2. On the day they were preparing to leave the hospital, the doctor stops them, telling them what?
(a) Colton's masses have returned.
(b) Colton will have to be hospitalized for another month.
(c) Colton's white cell count has spiked.
(d) Colton is free to go home.
3. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
4. In the hospital room, Colton told Todd that what happened?
(a) He wanted his action figure.
(b) He did not feel well.
(c) He almost died.
(d) He fell asleep.
5. Within an hour, what happened?
(a) Colton goes into surgery.
(b) Colton becomes unconscious.
(c) Colton cries for his dad.
(d) Colton starts getting better.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did God bless Todd with a miracle?
2. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
3. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
4. It was easy to blame who for not recognizing how severe the problem had been?
5. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)