|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides being a pastor, what other job did Todd have?
(a) He worked at an animal shelter.
(b) He installed garage doors.
(c) He repaired motorcycles.
(d) He was a guidance counselor at a local school.
2. How had Todd broken his leg?
(a) While downhill skiing.
(b) While sliding into third base.
(c) When he fell off his motorcycle.
(d) When he fell off a horse.
3. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) The food did not taste very good.
(b) They were all feel ill.
(c) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(d) He was allergic to what he ate.
4. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
(b) The hotel's parking lot.
(c) The Olive Garden.
5. The parents hold on to what hope?
(a) That Colton will feel better soon.
(b) That the doctor will have something to help them.
(c) That God will intervene.
(d) That this image will go away.
Short Answer Questions
1. In March of 2003, the family was planning a celebratory trip to _____________, Colorado.
2. Colton wasn't quite brave enough to hold who, but Cassie was?
3. Who showed up to support the Burpos?
4. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
5. How did Todd feel towards God at this point?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)