|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the hospital room, Colton told Todd that what happened?
(a) He fell asleep.
(b) He wanted his action figure.
(c) He did not feel well.
(d) He almost died.
2. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
(a) A set of CT scans.
(b) A CAT scan.
(c) A mammogram.
(d) A set of x-rays.
3. The parents hold on to what hope?
(a) That this image will go away.
(b) That the doctor will have something to help them.
(c) That Colton will feel better soon.
(d) That God will intervene.
4. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
(a) The boy's weight.
(b) The boy's throat.
(c) The boy's brain.
(d) The boy's white blood cell count.
5. What did their new friend, Phil, suggest?
(a) Colton has leukemia.
(b) Colton has the flu.
(c) Colton has appendicitis.
(d) Colton has a stomach virus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
2. Back at the church, over ___________ people gathered together to pray for the family.
3. Usually he saw it where?
4. Colton wasn't quite brave enough to hold who, but Cassie was?
5. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)