|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did God bless Todd with a miracle?
(a) Todd did not end up needing a mastectomy.
(b) The health insurance covered all of the medical expenses.
(c) Todd won the lottery.
(d) The tissue removed during the mastectomy was completely normal.
2. Todd knew that this was a time for what?
(d) Great faith.
3. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
(a) He does not react to it.
(b) He gets angry.
(c) He begins to cry.
(d) He happily plays with it.
4. The parents hold on to what hope?
(a) That Colton will feel better soon.
(b) That the doctor will have something to help them.
(c) That this image will go away.
(d) That God will intervene.
5. Who is the Burpo family traveling to visit at the beginning of the book?
(a) Their nephew, Bennett.
(b) Their cousin, Sarah.
(c) Their grandma, Rachel.
(d) Their uncle, Brian.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Colton's procedure last?
2. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
3. A nurse came in and called for Colton's parents. She said that he wouldn't do what?
4. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
5. By the next morning, Cassie was getting better. How did Colton feel?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)