|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sonja left work early and took Colton to the doctor, where he wa diagnosed with what?
(b) Stomach flu.
2. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Two minutes.
3. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
(a) A ruptured appendix.
(b) A ruptured spleen.
4. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
(a) They should go to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(b) They should not run the tests.
(c) They should force Colton to follow directions.
(d) They should try the tests without it.
5. How did Todd feel towards God at this point?
(a) Extremely disappointed.
(b) Extremely sad.
(c) Extremely angry.
(d) Extremely happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
2. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
3. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
4. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
5. The parents left their son how?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)