|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A nurse came in and called for Colton's parents. She said that he wouldn't do what?
(c) Calm down.
(d) Open his eyes.
2. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
(a) The hotel's parking lot.
(c) The Olive Garden.
3. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
(a) They should try the tests without it.
(b) They should force Colton to follow directions.
(c) They should go to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(d) They should not run the tests.
4. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
(c) A ruptured spleen.
(d) A ruptured appendix.
5. The parents hold on to what hope?
(a) That God will intervene.
(b) That Colton will feel better soon.
(c) That this image will go away.
(d) That the doctor will have something to help them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
2. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
3. The parents left their son how?
4. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
5. Colton told them about the angels singing to him. Why did they sing to him?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)