|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Usually he saw it where?
(a) Private homes.
(b) In a hospice situation.
(c) At church.
(d) In Children's hospitals.
2. The doctors wanted to move him to a children's hospital, but they couldn't get there due to what?
(b) A thunderstorm.
(c) A freak spring snowstorm.
(d) A power outage at the Children's Hospital.
3. What did Norma bring Colton?
(a) His favorite book.
(b) A movie to watch.
(c) His favorite action figure.
(d) His pet tarantula.
4. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
(a) They should not run the tests.
(b) They should go to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(c) They should try the tests without it.
(d) They should force Colton to follow directions.
5. Where did Todd find Sonja?
(a) Crying in the waiting room.
(b) In the waiting room, calling family and friends on her cell phone.
(c) Sitting by Colton's bedside.
(d) Raging at God.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
2. The parents left their son how?
3. It was easy to blame who for not recognizing how severe the problem had been?
4. What did their new friend, Phil, suggest?
5. Back at the church, over ___________ people gathered together to pray for the family.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)