|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton told them about the angels singing to him. Why did they sing to him?
(a) He was scared.
(b) He was angry.
(c) They were trying to keep him quiet.
(d) They like to sing.
2. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
(b) Breast cancer.
(c) Multiple Sclerosis.
(d) Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
3. __________ days after the second surgery, Colton was in serious pain because he couldn't have a bowel movement.
4. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
(a) They should not run the tests.
(b) They should force Colton to follow directions.
(c) They should try the tests without it.
(d) They should go to Children's Hospital in Denver.
5. As a pastor, he has seen it numerous times before as he stayed with families who were with a relative who was what?
(a) About to pass away.
(b) Had cancer.
(c) Not a Christian.
Short Answer Questions
1. A CT scan showed what?
2. Usually he saw it where?
3. Besides being a pastor, what other job did Todd have?
4. The parents left their son how?
5. What suggestion did Norma make?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)