|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The parents hold on to what hope?
(a) That this image will go away.
(b) That Colton will feel better soon.
(c) That God will intervene.
(d) That the doctor will have something to help them.
2. Usually he saw it where?
(a) In a hospice situation.
(b) Private homes.
(c) In Children's hospitals.
(d) At church.
3. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
(a) Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
(b) Breast cancer.
(c) Multiple Sclerosis.
4. Why did they call ahead?
(a) To make sure there is a room ready for Colton.
(b) To make sure the ER is prepped.
(c) To let the children's wing know he is coming.
(d) To let the doctor know they are on their way.
5. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
(a) Get away by himself.
(b) Sit and cry.
(c) Be with his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sonja left work early and took Colton to the doctor, where he wa diagnosed with what?
2. In the hospital room, Colton told Todd that what happened?
3. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
4. On the day they were preparing to leave the hospital, the doctor stops them, telling them what?
5. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)