|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
(a) The boy's brain.
(b) The boy's throat.
(c) The boy's weight.
(d) The boy's white blood cell count.
2. How did Todd feel towards God at this point?
(a) Extremely happy.
(b) Extremely angry.
(c) Extremely sad.
(d) Extremely disappointed.
3. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
(b) A ruptured spleen.
(c) A ruptured appendix.
4. How long did Colton's procedure last?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 60 minutes.
5. Todd reflected on the fact that Colton meant everything to his wife. Why did he mean everything?
(a) He was the youngest.
(b) She considered him a healing gift after they had lost another baby.
(c) He was their first boy.
(d) He helped her get out of her depression.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
2. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
3. As a pastor, he has seen it numerous times before as he stayed with families who were with a relative who was what?
4. Colton told them about the angels singing to him. Why did they sing to him?
5. __________ days after the second surgery, Colton was in serious pain because he couldn't have a bowel movement.
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)