|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
(a) His shallow breathing.
(b) His fever.
(c) His bone density.
(d) Three dark masses in his torso.
2. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Two days.
3. When they arrived, they discovered what?
(a) The doctor has gone out for lunch.
(b) The do not have a children's wing.
(c) There are no free beds.
(d) The doctor is out for the day.
4. How did Todd feel towards God at this point?
(a) Extremely sad.
(b) Extremely happy.
(c) Extremely angry.
(d) Extremely disappointed.
5. A CT scan showed what?
(a) There is more infection in the abdomen.
(b) There are five new masses.
(c) He has a broken bone.
Short Answer Questions
1. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
2. The doctors wanted to move him to a children's hospital, but they couldn't get there due to what?
3. Sonja left work early and took Colton to the doctor, where he wa diagnosed with what?
4. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
5. Todd knew that this was a time for what?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)