|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A CT scan showed what?
(b) There is more infection in the abdomen.
(c) He has a broken bone.
(d) There are five new masses.
2. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
(a) A high school reunion.
(b) A high mass.
(c) A teacher's conference.
(d) A board meeting.
3. When they arrived, they discovered what?
(a) The do not have a children's wing.
(b) The doctor has gone out for lunch.
(c) The doctor is out for the day.
(d) There are no free beds.
4. By the next morning, Cassie was getting better. How did Colton feel?
(a) He is perfectly fine.
(b) He is still vomiting.
(c) He is dizzy.
(d) He is feeling better.
5. How did Todd feel towards God at this point?
(a) Extremely angry.
(b) Extremely disappointed.
(c) Extremely happy.
(d) Extremely sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
2. What suggestion did Norma make?
3. Colton wasn't quite brave enough to hold who, but Cassie was?
4. In March of 2003, the family was planning a celebratory trip to _____________, Colorado.
5. Back at the church, over ___________ people gathered together to pray for the family.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)