|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Burpo family traveling to visit at the beginning of the book?
(a) Their nephew, Bennett.
(b) Their grandma, Rachel.
(c) Their cousin, Sarah.
(d) Their uncle, Brian.
2. A CT scan showed what?
(b) There is more infection in the abdomen.
(c) There are five new masses.
(d) He has a broken bone.
3. Colton told them about the angels singing to him. Why did they sing to him?
(a) They were trying to keep him quiet.
(b) They like to sing.
(c) He was angry.
(d) He was scared.
4. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
(a) Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
(b) Breast cancer.
(c) Multiple Sclerosis.
5. How long did Colton's procedure last?
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 30 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Colton doing?
2. Todd knew that this was a time for what?
3. On the day they were preparing to leave the hospital, the doctor stops them, telling them what?
4. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
5. What did their new friend, Phil, suggest?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)