|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. They checked out the __________________ at the Butterfly Pavilion.
(a) Reptile Room.
(b) Monkey Maze.
(c) Amphibian Arcade.
(d) Tarantula Tower.
2. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
(a) His bone density.
(b) His shallow breathing.
(c) Three dark masses in his torso.
(d) His fever.
3. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
4. What suggestion did Norma make?
(a) They should take Colton to a homeopath.
(b) They should go home and pray.
(c) They should take Colton to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(d) They should take Colton to a cancer research center.
5. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
(a) See their favorite cousin.
(b) See their elderly grandma.
(c) See the precious new baby.
(d) See their closest uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Norma bring Colton?
2. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
3. Back in the hotel, Colton began doing what?
4. By the second afternoon of Colton's hospital stay, Todd walked into his son's room and saw what?
5. In March of 2003, the family was planning a celebratory trip to _____________, Colorado.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)