|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(b) He was allergic to what he ate.
(c) The food did not taste very good.
(d) They were all feel ill.
2. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
3. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
(a) A high mass.
(b) A board meeting.
(c) A high school reunion.
(d) A teacher's conference.
4. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
5. In March of 2003, the family was planning a celebratory trip to _____________, Colorado.
Short Answer Questions
1. They checked out the __________________ at the Butterfly Pavilion.
2. What did Norma bring Colton?
3. How had Todd broken his leg?
4. How did God bless Todd with a miracle?
5. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)