|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a pastor, he has seen it numerous times before as he stayed with families who were with a relative who was what?
(a) About to pass away.
(b) Had cancer.
(d) Not a Christian.
2. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
(a) Multiple Sclerosis.
(c) Breast cancer.
(d) Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
3. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
(a) A board meeting.
(b) A high school reunion.
(c) A teacher's conference.
(d) A high mass.
4. How did God bless Todd with a miracle?
(a) Todd won the lottery.
(b) The tissue removed during the mastectomy was completely normal.
(c) The health insurance covered all of the medical expenses.
(d) Todd did not end up needing a mastectomy.
5. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) They were all feel ill.
(b) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(c) He was allergic to what he ate.
(d) The food did not taste very good.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
2. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
3. Usually he saw it where?
4. Besides being a pastor, what other job did Todd have?
5. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)