|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In March of 2003, the family was planning a celebratory trip to _____________, Colorado.
2. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
(a) Breast cancer.
(b) Multiple Sclerosis.
(c) Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
3. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
(a) His fever.
(b) His bone density.
(c) His shallow breathing.
(d) Three dark masses in his torso.
4. What did Norma bring Colton?
(a) His favorite action figure.
(b) His pet tarantula.
(c) A movie to watch.
(d) His favorite book.
5. By the next morning, Cassie was getting better. How did Colton feel?
(a) He is feeling better.
(b) He is perfectly fine.
(c) He is dizzy.
(d) He is still vomiting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did their new friend, Phil, suggest?
2. By the second afternoon of Colton's hospital stay, Todd walked into his son's room and saw what?
3. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
4. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
5. Usually he saw it where?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)