|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
(a) Two days.
(b) Two minutes.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Two weeks.
2. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
3. The parents hold on to what hope?
(a) That God will intervene.
(b) That Colton will feel better soon.
(c) That this image will go away.
(d) That the doctor will have something to help them.
4. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
(a) Colton had lost consciousness.
(b) Colton was vomiting.
(c) Colton wa bright red.
(d) Colton had a fever, chills, and is sweating.
5. Besides being a pastor, what other job did Todd have?
(a) He was a guidance counselor at a local school.
(b) He installed garage doors.
(c) He worked at an animal shelter.
(d) He repaired motorcycles.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the second afternoon of Colton's hospital stay, Todd walked into his son's room and saw what?
2. Back in the hotel, Colton began doing what?
3. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
4. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
5. Who is the Burpo family traveling to visit at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)