|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) The food did not taste very good.
(b) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(c) They were all feel ill.
(d) He was allergic to what he ate.
2. Besides being a pastor, what other job did Todd have?
(a) He repaired motorcycles.
(b) He was a guidance counselor at a local school.
(c) He installed garage doors.
(d) He worked at an animal shelter.
3. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
(a) Three dark masses in his torso.
(b) His fever.
(c) His bone density.
(d) His shallow breathing.
4. By the second afternoon of Colton's hospital stay, Todd walked into his son's room and saw what?
(c) The shadow of death.
(d) A ghost.
5. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
2. What did their new friend, Phil, suggest?
3. The parents hold on to what hope?
4. Colton wasn't quite brave enough to hold who, but Cassie was?
5. What suggestion did Norma make?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)