|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
(c) The hotel's parking lot.
(d) The Olive Garden.
2. What did their new friend, Phil, suggest?
(a) Colton has appendicitis.
(b) Colton has leukemia.
(c) Colton has the flu.
(d) Colton has a stomach virus.
3. How did God bless Todd with a miracle?
(a) The health insurance covered all of the medical expenses.
(b) Todd won the lottery.
(c) The tissue removed during the mastectomy was completely normal.
(d) Todd did not end up needing a mastectomy.
4. What suggestion did Norma make?
(a) They should go home and pray.
(b) They should take Colton to a homeopath.
(c) They should take Colton to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(d) They should take Colton to a cancer research center.
5. Who is the Burpo family traveling to visit at the beginning of the book?
(a) Their uncle, Brian.
(b) Their grandma, Rachel.
(c) Their cousin, Sarah.
(d) Their nephew, Bennett.
Short Answer Questions
1. The parents hold on to what hope?
2. What did Norma bring Colton?
3. How had Todd broken his leg?
4. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
5. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)