|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
(a) The hotel's parking lot.
(b) The Olive Garden.
2. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
(a) Colton wa bright red.
(b) Colton had lost consciousness.
(c) Colton had a fever, chills, and is sweating.
(d) Colton was vomiting.
3. Usually he saw it where?
(a) Private homes.
(b) In Children's hospitals.
(c) In a hospice situation.
(d) At church.
4. The parents hold on to what hope?
(a) That Colton will feel better soon.
(b) That this image will go away.
(c) That the doctor will have something to help them.
(d) That God will intervene.
5. How had Todd broken his leg?
(a) When he fell off a horse.
(b) While downhill skiing.
(c) When he fell off his motorcycle.
(d) While sliding into third base.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Norma bring Colton?
2. By the next morning, Cassie was getting better. How did Colton feel?
3. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
4. Sonja left work early and took Colton to the doctor, where he wa diagnosed with what?
5. Back in the hotel, Colton began doing what?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)