|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
(a) See their favorite cousin.
(b) See their elderly grandma.
(c) See the precious new baby.
(d) See their closest uncle.
2. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) They were all feel ill.
(b) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(c) The food did not taste very good.
(d) He was allergic to what he ate.
3. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
4. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
(a) Colton wa bright red.
(b) Colton had lost consciousness.
(c) Colton had a fever, chills, and is sweating.
(d) Colton was vomiting.
5. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Norma bring Colton?
2. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
3. What did their new friend, Phil, suggest?
4. They checked out the __________________ at the Butterfly Pavilion.
5. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)