|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what war did this movie take place?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Revolutionary War.
(c) The Spanish-American War.
(d) World War I.
2. Who did Colton say God adopted?
(a) His sister.
(d) His cousins.
3. Who is the Burpo family traveling to visit at the beginning of the book?
(a) Their nephew, Bennett.
(b) Their uncle, Brian.
(c) Their cousin, Sarah.
(d) Their grandma, Rachel.
4. The boy said there were lots of _____________ in heaven.
5. Where were the markers located?
(a) On Jesus' palms and feet.
(b) In a box.
(c) On the horse.
(d) On Jesus' head.
Short Answer Questions
1. In August, Todd took Colton to work with him as he went to do what?
2. Todd wrote that the family learned the value of what?
3. Once when Colton was playing with a friend, he got in trouble for treating his friend poorly. When Todd reprimanded him, Colton told Todd what?
4. They were _______ when talking about God.
5. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)