|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On that Fourth of July weekend trip, the now four-year-old boy not only told them that _____________________ while they were operating.
(a) He had been out of his body.
(b) He had dreamed.
(c) He had fallen asleep.
(d) He had seen visions.
2. What was Colton doing?
(c) Staring off into space.
(d) Screaming for his father.
3. Who is the Burpo family traveling to visit at the beginning of the book?
(a) Their grandma, Rachel.
(b) Their nephew, Bennett.
(c) Their uncle, Brian.
(d) Their cousin, Sarah.
4. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
(a) A set of CT scans.
(b) A mammogram.
(c) A set of x-rays.
(d) A CAT scan.
5. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
(a) They should try the tests without it.
(b) They should go to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(c) They should force Colton to follow directions.
(d) They should not run the tests.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Todd find Sonja?
2. Todd went to a conference of ____________ and felt the need to confess.
3. It was easy to blame who for not recognizing how severe the problem had been?
4. A nurse came in and called for Colton's parents. She said that he wouldn't do what?
5. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)