|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One evening, the mother and children were praying together as a family. Sonja suggested that they pray for whom?
(a) Their neighbors.
(b) Their grandmother.
(c) Their family.
(d) Their father.
2. During what war did this movie take place?
(a) The Revolutionary War.
(b) World War II.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Spanish-American War.
3. Sonja left work early and took Colton to the doctor, where he wa diagnosed with what?
(b) Stomach flu.
4. Now he was almost five-years-old. Todd asked Colton if he knew what ____________ was about.
(b) Good Friday.
(d) Holy Thursday.
5. After Colton was home from the hospital, the family was able to do what?
(a) Rest for a while.
(b) Go on their vacation.
(c) Pay back bills.
(d) Visit friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
2. Colton said that Jesus had markers, brown hair, and hair on his face (a beard). He also said Jesus' eyes were "__________."
3. Todd went to a conference of ____________ and felt the need to confess.
4. It was easy to blame who for not recognizing how severe the problem had been?
5. One day in April, the boy ____________ at a snack stand.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)