|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the evening Ali had discovered Colton crying, and when she asked him what was wrong, what did he tell her?
(a) He was tired.
(b) He missed his mom and dad.
(c) He missed his sister.
(d) He hurt himself.
2. The family had a problem with Colton. Why?
(a) He is starting to act out.
(b) He is restless.
(c) He keeps running off.
(d) He is unhappy.
3. Once when Colton was playing with a friend, he got in trouble for treating his friend poorly. When Todd reprimanded him, Colton told Todd what?
(a) Jesus told him he could do whatever he wanted.
(b) Jesus had told him to be nice.
(c) Jesus did not believe in punishment.
(d) Jesus would not want him to be reprimanded.
4. Did Todd tell them the complete story?
(a) No, he doesn't tell them his son died.
(b) No, he doesn't tell them he raged at God.
(d) No, he doesn't tell them that his son had been to heaven.
5. After his death, Todd received Pop's rifle, his bowling ball, and what else?
(a) His hunting dog.
(b) His Bible.
(c) His desk.
(d) His pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Colton say that no one in heaven has?
2. Why did they call ahead?
3. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
4. When talking about a funeral, why did Colton become quite distraught?
5. Colton mentioned that he had seen what happen to his father while he was giving a sermon?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)