|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton said that Jesus was the only one in heaven with what?
(a) Purple on.
(b) A horse.
(c) Brown hair.
(d) A beard.
2. Colton told them about the angels singing to him. Why did they sing to him?
(a) He was angry.
(b) They were trying to keep him quiet.
(c) They like to sing.
(d) He was scared.
3. The boy said there were lots of _____________ in heaven.
4. Colton also insisted that they pay the doctor. Why?
(a) The doctor may sue them.
(b) The hospital will be mad if the doctor is not paid.
(c) The doctor was nice.
(d) Jesus used the doctor to fix him.
5. Why did they call ahead?
(a) To make sure the ER is prepped.
(b) To make sure there is a room ready for Colton.
(c) To let the doctor know they are on their way.
(d) To let the children's wing know he is coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Now he was almost five-years-old. Todd asked Colton if he knew what ____________ was about.
2. What did the family agree to pay _________ as a matter of priority no matter what.
3. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
4. What did Colton say that no one in heaven has?
5. How was Satan kept out of heaven?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)