|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they got home one evening, Sonja found Ali doing what at the sink?
(a) Washing dishes.
(b) Staring out the window.
2. Who sat on the other side of God?
3. What did Colton need immediately?
(d) Emergency surgery.
4. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
(a) To Seattle Gray's.
(b) To the Great Plains Regional Medical Center.
(c) To the Children's Hospital in Denver.
(d) To Johns Hopkins.
5. When Todd asked Colton where he sat, how did the boy respond?
(a) He sat on the floor at Jesus' feet.
(b) He sat by the disciples.
(c) He did not sit anywhere.
(d) They had a chair for him by God and the Holy Spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy said there were lots of _____________ in heaven.
2. What suggestion did Norma make?
3. Back at the church, over ___________ people gathered together to pray for the family.
4. On that Fourth of July weekend trip, the now four-year-old boy not only told them that _____________________ while they were operating.
5. How dido the Burpos know something was seriously wrong with Colton?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)