|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
(a) Colton wa bright red.
(b) Colton was vomiting.
(c) Colton had lost consciousness.
(d) Colton had a fever, chills, and is sweating.
2. They checked out the __________________ at the Butterfly Pavilion.
(a) Tarantula Tower.
(b) Reptile Room.
(c) Monkey Maze.
(d) Amphibian Arcade.
3. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
(a) Sit and cry.
(b) Get away by himself.
(c) Be with his wife.
4. Colton told them about the angels singing to him. Why did they sing to him?
(a) He was angry.
(b) He was scared.
(c) They were trying to keep him quiet.
(d) They like to sing.
5. How long did Colton's procedure last?
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 30 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Norma bring Colton?
2. The parents hold on to what hope?
3. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
4. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
5. By the next morning, Cassie was getting better. How did Colton feel?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)