|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
(a) A mammogram.
(b) A CAT scan.
(c) A set of CT scans.
(d) A set of x-rays.
2. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
(a) Give Colton his IV.
(b) Treat the wound as it heals.
(c) Administer Colton's medication.
(d) Carry Colton.
3. In March of 2003, the family was planning a celebratory trip to _____________, Colorado.
4. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
(a) Two minutes.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Two days.
5. Who showed up to support the Burpos?
(a) Friends from their church.
(c) Colton's pre-school classmates.
(d) Other pastors.
Short Answer Questions
1. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
2. By the second afternoon of Colton's hospital stay, Todd walked into his son's room and saw what?
3. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
4. What did their new friend, Phil, suggest?
5. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)