|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
(a) To Johns Hopkins.
(b) To the Great Plains Regional Medical Center.
(c) To the Children's Hospital in Denver.
(d) To Seattle Gray's.
2. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
(a) A teacher's conference.
(b) A board meeting.
(c) A high school reunion.
(d) A high mass.
3. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
(a) A ruptured appendix.
(c) A ruptured spleen.
4. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
(a) Cancer had been filling their son.
(b) Poison had been filling their son.
(c) The H1N1 virus had been filling their son.
(d) Bacteria had been filling their son.
5. Back at the church, over ___________ people gathered together to pray for the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Usually he saw it where?
2. What did Colton need immediately?
3. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
4. In the hospital room, Colton told Todd that what happened?
5. In March of 2003, the family was planning a celebratory trip to _____________, Colorado.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)