|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
(a) Poison had been filling their son.
(b) Cancer had been filling their son.
(c) The H1N1 virus had been filling their son.
(d) Bacteria had been filling their son.
2. What suggestion did Norma make?
(a) They should take Colton to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(b) They should take Colton to a cancer research center.
(c) They should take Colton to a homeopath.
(d) They should go home and pray.
3. As a pastor, he has seen it numerous times before as he stayed with families who were with a relative who was what?
(a) Not a Christian.
(b) Had cancer.
(c) About to pass away.
4. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
(b) The Olive Garden.
(d) The hotel's parking lot.
5. Colton wasn't quite brave enough to hold who, but Cassie was?
(a) Reagan the Frog.
(b) Rory the Monkey.
(c) Ronald the Turtle.
(d) Rosie the Spider.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
2. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
3. Who showed up to support the Burpos?
4. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
5. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)