|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day they were preparing to leave the hospital, the doctor stops them, telling them what?
(a) Colton will have to be hospitalized for another month.
(b) Colton's masses have returned.
(c) Colton is free to go home.
(d) Colton's white cell count has spiked.
2. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
(b) Sit and cry.
(c) Get away by himself.
(d) Be with his wife.
3. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) He was allergic to what he ate.
(b) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(c) The food did not taste very good.
(d) They were all feel ill.
4. Within an hour, what happened?
(a) Colton starts getting better.
(b) Colton goes into surgery.
(c) Colton cries for his dad.
(d) Colton becomes unconscious.
5. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
(a) He happily plays with it.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He gets angry.
(d) He does not react to it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who showed up to support the Burpos?
2. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
3. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
4. Where did Todd find Sonja?
5. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)