|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
(a) Be with his wife.
(b) Get away by himself.
(c) Sit and cry.
2. They checked out the __________________ at the Butterfly Pavilion.
(a) Reptile Room.
(b) Monkey Maze.
(c) Tarantula Tower.
(d) Amphibian Arcade.
3. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
(a) A mammogram.
(b) A CAT scan.
(c) A set of CT scans.
(d) A set of x-rays.
4. How long did Colton's procedure last?
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 90 minutes.
5. The parents hold on to what hope?
(a) That the doctor will have something to help them.
(b) That Colton will feel better soon.
(c) That this image will go away.
(d) That God will intervene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Colton doing?
2. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
3. Besides being a pastor, what other job did Todd have?
4. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
5. By the second afternoon of Colton's hospital stay, Todd walked into his son's room and saw what?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)