|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
(a) Sit and cry.
(b) Get away by himself.
(c) Be with his wife.
2. Todd knew that this was a time for what?
(a) Great faith.
3. Colton told them about the angels singing to him. Why did they sing to him?
(a) He was scared.
(b) He was angry.
(c) They were trying to keep him quiet.
(d) They like to sing.
4. What did Norma bring Colton?
(a) His favorite book.
(b) A movie to watch.
(c) His favorite action figure.
(d) His pet tarantula.
5. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
(a) The boy's throat.
(b) The boy's weight.
(c) The boy's brain.
(d) The boy's white blood cell count.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
2. Sonja left work early and took Colton to the doctor, where he wa diagnosed with what?
3. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
4. What did Colton need immediately?
5. How long did Colton's procedure last?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)