|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
(a) Drink what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
(b) Stay still as they draw blood.
(c) Eat what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
(d) Allow the technician to put the mask over his mouth.
2. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) They were all feel ill.
(b) He was allergic to what he ate.
(c) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(d) The food did not taste very good.
3. Usually he saw it where?
(a) In Children's hospitals.
(b) At church.
(c) In a hospice situation.
(d) Private homes.
4. The doctors wanted to move him to a children's hospital, but they couldn't get there due to what?
(b) A freak spring snowstorm.
(c) A power outage at the Children's Hospital.
(d) A thunderstorm.
5. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
(a) To the Great Plains Regional Medical Center.
(b) To Seattle Gray's.
(c) To the Children's Hospital in Denver.
(d) To Johns Hopkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
2. Besides being a pastor, what other job did Todd have?
3. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
4. It was easy to blame who for not recognizing how severe the problem had been?
5. In March of 2003, the family was planning a celebratory trip to _____________, Colorado.
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)