|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day they were preparing to leave the hospital, the doctor stops them, telling them what?
(a) Colton's masses have returned.
(b) Colton will have to be hospitalized for another month.
(c) Colton is free to go home.
(d) Colton's white cell count has spiked.
2. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
(a) The boy's white blood cell count.
(b) The boy's throat.
(c) The boy's brain.
(d) The boy's weight.
3. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
(a) His bone density.
(b) His shallow breathing.
(c) Three dark masses in his torso.
(d) His fever.
4. What did Colton need immediately?
(a) Emergency surgery.
5. How did God bless Todd with a miracle?
(a) The tissue removed during the mastectomy was completely normal.
(b) Todd did not end up needing a mastectomy.
(c) Todd won the lottery.
(d) The health insurance covered all of the medical expenses.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
2. The doctors wanted to move him to a children's hospital, but they couldn't get there due to what?
3. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
4. A CT scan showed what?
5. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)