|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How dido the Burpos know something was seriously wrong with Colton?
(a) The doctor meets them outside the testing room.
(b) The technician tells them there is something seriously wrong with him.
(c) The doctor is in during the test.
(d) The technician leaves them in the hallway instead of taking them back to the waiting room.
2. Todd reflected on the fact that Colton meant everything to his wife. Why did he mean everything?
(a) He was the youngest.
(b) She considered him a healing gift after they had lost another baby.
(c) He helped her get out of her depression.
(d) He was their first boy.
3. The doctors wanted to move him to a children's hospital, but they couldn't get there due to what?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(b) A power outage at the Children's Hospital.
(d) A freak spring snowstorm.
4. In March of 2003, the family was planning a celebratory trip to _____________, Colorado.
5. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
(a) Bacteria had been filling their son.
(b) Poison had been filling their son.
(c) Cancer had been filling their son.
(d) The H1N1 virus had been filling their son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
2. What did Colton need immediately?
3. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
4. Sonja left work early and took Colton to the doctor, where he wa diagnosed with what?
5. How had Todd broken his leg?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)