|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the next morning, Cassie was getting better. How did Colton feel?
(a) He is perfectly fine.
(b) He is dizzy.
(c) He is still vomiting.
(d) He is feeling better.
2. Todd reflected on the fact that Colton meant everything to his wife. Why did he mean everything?
(a) He helped her get out of her depression.
(b) He was the youngest.
(c) He was their first boy.
(d) She considered him a healing gift after they had lost another baby.
3. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
4. Besides being a pastor, what other job did Todd have?
(a) He installed garage doors.
(b) He worked at an animal shelter.
(c) He was a guidance counselor at a local school.
(d) He repaired motorcycles.
5. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
(a) Get away by himself.
(c) Be with his wife.
(d) Sit and cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. It was easy to blame who for not recognizing how severe the problem had been?
2. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
3. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
4. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
5. Where did Todd find Sonja?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)