|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
(a) They should go to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(b) They should not run the tests.
(c) They should try the tests without it.
(d) They should force Colton to follow directions.
2. Within an hour, what happened?
(a) Colton cries for his dad.
(b) Colton goes into surgery.
(c) Colton starts getting better.
(d) Colton becomes unconscious.
3. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
(a) A CAT scan.
(b) A set of CT scans.
(c) A mammogram.
(d) A set of x-rays.
4. A CT scan showed what?
(a) There are five new masses.
(c) He has a broken bone.
(d) There is more infection in the abdomen.
5. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
(a) The boy's brain.
(b) The boy's throat.
(c) The boy's weight.
(d) The boy's white blood cell count.
Short Answer Questions
1. Usually he saw it where?
2. What did their new friend, Phil, suggest?
3. Sonja left work early and took Colton to the doctor, where he wa diagnosed with what?
4. The parents hold on to what hope?
5. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)