|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
2. It was easy to blame who for not recognizing how severe the problem had been?
(a) Their friends.
(b) The doctors.
(d) The nurses.
3. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
(a) A mammogram.
(b) A set of CT scans.
(c) A set of x-rays.
(d) A CAT scan.
4. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
(a) Two minutes.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two hours.
5. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
(a) A ruptured appendix.
(c) A ruptured spleen.
Short Answer Questions
1. The parents hold on to what hope?
2. The parents left their son how?
3. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
4. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
5. Usually he saw it where?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)