|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
(b) Sit and cry.
(c) Get away by himself.
(d) Be with his wife.
2. Why did they call ahead?
(a) To let the doctor know they are on their way.
(b) To make sure the ER is prepped.
(c) To let the children's wing know he is coming.
(d) To make sure there is a room ready for Colton.
3. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Two hours.
4. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
(a) Eat what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
(b) Drink what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
(c) Allow the technician to put the mask over his mouth.
(d) Stay still as they draw blood.
5. What did their new friend, Phil, suggest?
(a) Colton has leukemia.
(b) Colton has appendicitis.
(c) Colton has a stomach virus.
(d) Colton has the flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. The parents left their son how?
2. Back at the church, over ___________ people gathered together to pray for the family.
3. Back in the hotel, Colton began doing what?
4. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
5. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)