|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
(a) A CAT scan.
(b) A set of CT scans.
(c) A set of x-rays.
(d) A mammogram.
2. How did Todd feel towards God at this point?
(a) Extremely disappointed.
(b) Extremely angry.
(c) Extremely sad.
(d) Extremely happy.
3. It was easy to blame who for not recognizing how severe the problem had been?
(b) The doctors.
(c) The nurses.
(d) Their friends.
4. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
(c) The Olive Garden.
(d) The hotel's parking lot.
5. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
(a) Colton had a fever, chills, and is sweating.
(b) Colton wa bright red.
(c) Colton was vomiting.
(d) Colton had lost consciousness.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the second afternoon of Colton's hospital stay, Todd walked into his son's room and saw what?
2. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
3. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
4. Back at the church, over ___________ people gathered together to pray for the family.
5. The parents hold on to what hope?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)