|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Todd knew that this was a time for what?
(c) Great faith.
2. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
(a) See their favorite cousin.
(b) See their closest uncle.
(c) See the precious new baby.
(d) See their elderly grandma.
3. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
(a) His fever.
(b) His shallow breathing.
(c) Three dark masses in his torso.
(d) His bone density.
4. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
(a) Colton wa bright red.
(b) Colton had a fever, chills, and is sweating.
(c) Colton was vomiting.
(d) Colton had lost consciousness.
5. The parents hold on to what hope?
(a) That Colton will feel better soon.
(b) That God will intervene.
(c) That the doctor will have something to help them.
(d) That this image will go away.
Short Answer Questions
1. In March of 2003, the family was planning a celebratory trip to _____________, Colorado.
2. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
3. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
4. Who showed up to support the Burpos?
5. How dido the Burpos know something was seriously wrong with Colton?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)