|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Todd was bothered that he had done what?
(a) Given up on his son, only to have him return.
(b) Raged at God only to have God bless him.
(c) Given up on God only to have God bless him.
(d) Raged at his wife, only to have her pray for him.
2. How dido the Burpos know something was seriously wrong with Colton?
(a) The doctor meets them outside the testing room.
(b) The technician tells them there is something seriously wrong with him.
(c) The doctor is in during the test.
(d) The technician leaves them in the hallway instead of taking them back to the waiting room.
3. By the next morning, Cassie was getting better. How did Colton feel?
(a) He is still vomiting.
(b) He is dizzy.
(c) He is perfectly fine.
(d) He is feeling better.
4. __________ days after the second surgery, Colton was in serious pain because he couldn't have a bowel movement.
5. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He does not react to it.
(c) He gets angry.
(d) He happily plays with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Colton do when the family asked him to look at drawings and paintings of Christ?
2. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
3. The Holy Spirit was kind of __________.
4. In October, Colton told his mother that he had _______ sisters.
5. Todd told him a Bible story about _______________ and began to wonder about God's throne.
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)