|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
(a) Sit and cry.
(b) Get away by himself.
(c) Be with his wife.
2. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(b) They were all feel ill.
(c) He was allergic to what he ate.
(d) The food did not taste very good.
3. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
4. The bills started coming, and they realize they owed nearly _________________.
5. Who sat on the other side of God?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Todd feel towards God at this point?
2. How had Todd broken his leg?
3. After Colton was home from the hospital, the family was able to do what?
4. Todd knew that this was a time for what?
5. Jesus had told him that He had died on the cross so that humans could go do what?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)