|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Now he was almost five-years-old. Todd asked Colton if he knew what ____________ was about.
(b) Good Friday.
(c) Holy Thursday.
2. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) They were all feel ill.
(b) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(c) He was allergic to what he ate.
(d) The food did not taste very good.
3. Jesus told him that his _____________ baptized him, and Colton thought the man was nice.
4. Money began to come in from donations with notes attached. The checks added up to what?
(a) The total of the medical bills with $500 to spare.
(b) Half of what they owe.
(c) The total they need to pay their bills, almost to the dollar.
(d) A small portion of what they owe.
5. Usually he saw it where?
(a) In Children's hospitals.
(b) Private homes.
(c) At church.
(d) In a hospice situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the markers located?
2. The bills started coming, and they realize they owed nearly _________________.
3. How long did Colton's procedure last?
4. Back in the hotel, Colton began doing what?
5. Colton said that Jesus had markers, brown hair, and hair on his face (a beard). He also said Jesus' eyes were "__________."
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)