|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
2. How had Todd broken his leg?
(a) While sliding into third base.
(b) When he fell off a horse.
(c) While downhill skiing.
(d) When he fell off his motorcycle.
3. What did the family agree to pay _________ as a matter of priority no matter what.
(a) Their education loans.
(b) Their tithe.
(c) Their mortgage.
(d) The medical bills.
4. What did Colton do when the family asked him to look at drawings and paintings of Christ?
(a) Colton tells them what was wrong with the images.
(b) Colton become confused.
(c) Colton says they should not paint pictures of Jesus.
(d) Colton reminds them how beautiful Jesus' eyes are.
5. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
(b) The Olive Garden.
(d) The hotel's parking lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Colton also said that Jesus had a __________ horse.
2. By the second afternoon of Colton's hospital stay, Todd walked into his son's room and saw what?
3. How did God bless Todd with a miracle?
4. __________ days after the second surgery, Colton was in serious pain because he couldn't have a bowel movement.
5. On that Fourth of July weekend trip, the now four-year-old boy not only told them that _____________________ while they were operating.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)