|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One day in April, the boy ____________ at a snack stand.
(c) Buys food.
(d) Steps into a road.
2. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
(c) A ruptured spleen.
(d) A ruptured appendix.
3. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
(a) A mammogram.
(b) A set of x-rays.
(c) A CAT scan.
(d) A set of CT scans.
4. The bills started coming, and they realize they owed nearly _________________.
5. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
(a) Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
(b) Breast cancer.
(d) Multiple Sclerosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jesus had told him that He had died on the cross so that humans could go do what?
2. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
3. The doctors wanted to move him to a children's hospital, but they couldn't get there due to what?
4. Pop was a well-loved ___________ who only attended church occasionally.
5. During the trip, Colton asked his father if he had ___________________ named Pop.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)