|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
(a) Treat the wound as it heals.
(b) Give Colton his IV.
(c) Carry Colton.
(d) Administer Colton's medication.
2. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
(a) See their elderly grandma.
(b) See their favorite cousin.
(c) See the precious new baby.
(d) See their closest uncle.
3. Why was Colton yelling for his father?
(a) He was worried about him.
(b) He was afraid.
(c) Jesus told him to go back in answer to his father's prayer.
(d) He was angry.
4. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
5. How did God bless Todd with a miracle?
(a) The health insurance covered all of the medical expenses.
(b) The tissue removed during the mastectomy was completely normal.
(c) Todd won the lottery.
(d) Todd did not end up needing a mastectomy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Colton also said that Jesus had a __________ horse.
2. A CT scan showed what?
3. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
4. Why could Todd not understand how Colton could have gone to heaven?
5. During the trip, Colton asked his father if he had ___________________ named Pop.
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)