|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton said that Jesus was the only one in heaven with what?
(a) A beard.
(b) Purple on.
(c) Brown hair.
(d) A horse.
2. Who sat on the other side of God?
3. Colton said whose chair was right next to his father's?
4. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
(a) Colton was vomiting.
(b) Colton had lost consciousness.
(c) Colton wa bright red.
(d) Colton had a fever, chills, and is sweating.
5. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
(a) They should try the tests without it.
(b) They should go to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(c) They should force Colton to follow directions.
(d) They should not run the tests.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a pastor, he has seen it numerous times before as he stayed with families who were with a relative who was what?
2. The parents hold on to what hope?
3. Who was white from shoulder to toe?
4. Where were the markers located?
5. __________ days after the second surgery, Colton was in serious pain because he couldn't have a bowel movement.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)