|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The parents hold on to what hope?
(a) That God will intervene.
(b) That this image will go away.
(c) That the doctor will have something to help them.
(d) That Colton will feel better soon.
2. According to the operative reports, how did the surgery go?
(a) There were many complications.
(b) It did not go well.
(c) Colton died on the table.
(d) It went well.
3. How had Todd broken his leg?
(a) While downhill skiing.
(b) While sliding into third base.
(c) When he fell off a horse.
(d) When he fell off his motorcycle.
4. Todd thought about the way the Bible mentioned that time is _________ in heaven.
(a) The same as on earth.
5. The boy said there were lots of _____________ in heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
2. What was Colton doing?
3. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
4. Usually he saw it where?
5. What did Colton do when the family asked him to look at drawings and paintings of Christ?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)