|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton said that Jesus had markers, brown hair, and hair on his face (a beard). He also said Jesus' eyes were "__________."
(a) Bright blue.
(b) So pretty.
2. What did Colton do in heaven?
(a) Played games.
(d) Sang songs.
3. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
(a) Multiple Sclerosis.
(b) Breast cancer.
(d) Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
4. Besides being a pastor, what other job did Todd have?
(a) He installed garage doors.
(b) He repaired motorcycles.
(c) He was a guidance counselor at a local school.
(d) He worked at an animal shelter.
5. During the trip, Colton asked his father if he had ___________________ named Pop.
(a) A grandfather.
(b) An uncle.
(c) A cousin.
(d) A friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. A CT scan showed what?
2. What was later discovered about Pop?
3. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
4. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
5. How dido the Burpos know something was seriously wrong with Colton?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)