|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) They were all feel ill.
(b) The food did not taste very good.
(c) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(d) He was allergic to what he ate.
2. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
(b) Get away by himself.
(c) Sit and cry.
(d) Be with his wife.
3. How did God bless Todd with a miracle?
(a) The health insurance covered all of the medical expenses.
(b) Todd did not end up needing a mastectomy.
(c) Todd won the lottery.
(d) The tissue removed during the mastectomy was completely normal.
4. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
5. Todd told him a Bible story about _______________ and began to wonder about God's throne.
Short Answer Questions
1. How had Todd broken his leg?
2. What was later discovered about Pop?
3. Who had Todd told about this whisper?
4. A nurse came in and called for Colton's parents. She said that he wouldn't do what?
5. Once when Colton was playing with a friend, he got in trouble for treating his friend poorly. When Todd reprimanded him, Colton told Todd what?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)