|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctors wanted to move him to a children's hospital, but they couldn't get there due to what?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(c) A freak spring snowstorm.
(d) A power outage at the Children's Hospital.
2. Colton said that Jesus was the only one in heaven with what?
(a) Purple on.
(b) A beard.
(c) Brown hair.
(d) A horse.
3. Why could Todd not understand how Colton could have gone to heaven?
(a) Because there is no such thing as heaven.
(b) Because he did not die.
(c) Because he is alive.
(d) Because he is so young.
4. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
(a) Cancer had been filling their son.
(b) Poison had been filling their son.
(c) Bacteria had been filling their son.
(d) The H1N1 virus had been filling their son.
5. According to the operative reports, how did the surgery go?
(a) It went well.
(b) Colton died on the table.
(c) There were many complications.
(d) It did not go well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Within an hour, what happened?
2. What did Colton say everyone, but Jesus, had in heaven?
3. The movie was about a group of children who were deported from ___________.
4. To what did this discovery lead?
5. Colton also insisted that they pay the doctor. Why?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)