|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Todd feel towards God at this point?
(a) Extremely sad.
(b) Extremely angry.
(c) Extremely happy.
(d) Extremely disappointed.
2. Why did they call ahead?
(a) To let the doctor know they are on their way.
(b) To let the children's wing know he is coming.
(c) To make sure the ER is prepped.
(d) To make sure there is a room ready for Colton.
3. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
(a) Give Colton his IV.
(b) Administer Colton's medication.
(c) Treat the wound as it heals.
(d) Carry Colton.
4. How long did Colton's procedure last?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 60 minutes.
(d) 4 hours.
5. On that Fourth of July weekend trip, the now four-year-old boy not only told them that _____________________ while they were operating.
(a) He had seen visions.
(b) He had dreamed.
(c) He had fallen asleep.
(d) He had been out of his body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Colton mentioned that he had seen what happen to his father while he was giving a sermon?
2. What did Colton need immediately?
3. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
4. Colton also insisted that they pay the doctor. Why?
5. During what war did this movie take place?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)