|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Todd reflected on the fact that Colton meant everything to his wife. Why did he mean everything?
(a) He helped her get out of her depression.
(b) He was their first boy.
(c) She considered him a healing gift after they had lost another baby.
(d) He was the youngest.
2. During the evening Ali had discovered Colton crying, and when she asked him what was wrong, what did he tell her?
(a) He missed his mom and dad.
(b) He hurt himself.
(c) He was tired.
(d) He missed his sister.
3. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
(a) The boy's white blood cell count.
(b) The boy's throat.
(c) The boy's brain.
(d) The boy's weight.
4. Todd thought about the way the Bible mentioned that time is _________ in heaven.
(d) The same as on earth.
5. With whom were the children sent to live?
(a) An eccentric professor.
(b) An unusual nanny.
(c) A surfer.
(d) A pirate king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Now that the family had three children, the parents decided to hire a babysitter for their Monday night softball dates. They hired an ____________ named Ali Titus.
2. How was Satan kept out of heaven?
3. Who was white from shoulder to toe?
4. Colton said that Jesus had markers, brown hair, and hair on his face (a beard). He also said Jesus' eyes were "__________."
5. What did Colton say that no one in heaven has?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)