|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Todd showed Colton a picture of Pop, Todd's Grandma Ellen, his mother, and his uncle Bill who did Colton recognize?
(b) Grandma Ellen.
(c) Todd's mother and Uncle Bill.
(d) Only Pop.
2. Colton said they had yellow from here to here, motioning from his _____________ to his right hip.
(a) Left shoulder.
(b) Right shoulder.
(c) Left hip.
(d) Left ear.
3. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
(a) To the Great Plains Regional Medical Center.
(b) To Johns Hopkins.
(c) To the Children's Hospital in Denver.
(d) To Seattle Gray's.
4. Money began to come in from donations with notes attached. The checks added up to what?
(a) The total of the medical bills with $500 to spare.
(b) The total they need to pay their bills, almost to the dollar.
(c) Half of what they owe.
(d) A small portion of what they owe.
5. When talking about a funeral, why did Colton become quite distraught?
(a) He worries about the cost of the funeral.
(b) He worries the man did not have Jesus in his heart.
(c) He worries about his own death.
(d) He worries about the man's children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Colton said that Jesus was the only one in heaven with what?
2. How did Colton react when Todd asked what Satan looked like?
3. What did the family agree to pay _________ as a matter of priority no matter what.
4. What did Colton say everyone, but Jesus, had in heaven?
5. Why did they call ahead?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)