1. Who is the Burpo family traveling to visit at the beginning of the book?
(a) Their cousin, Sarah.
(b) Their uncle, Brian.
(c) Their grandma, Rachel.
(d) Their nephew, Bennett.
2. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
(a) See their elderly grandma.
(b) See their closest uncle.
(c) See their favorite cousin.
(d) See the precious new baby.
3. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
4. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
(b) The hotel's parking lot.
(c) The Olive Garden.
5. Colton told them about the angels singing to him. Why did they sing to him?
(a) They were trying to keep him quiet.
(b) He was angry.
(c) They like to sing.
(d) He was scared.
6. In March of 2003, the family was planning a celebratory trip to _____________, Colorado.
This section contains 4,566 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)