* The Burpo family is traveling to visit their young nephew, Bennet; their last family trip had been a true disaster when one of their children had almost died.
* As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic 15 days there, praying for Colton's survival.
* When they asked the boy if he remembered his hospital stay, he said yes he did; it was where the angels sang to him.
* The parents questioned the boy about his experience; he told them about the angels singing, seeing Jesus and sitting on Jesus' lap.
* In March of 2003, the family was planning a celebratory trip to Greeley, Colorado; life had been tough since the previous August as they fought illness and injury.
* They checked out the Tarantula Tower at the Butterfly Pavilion; three-year-old Colton left the area without holding Rosie the Tarantula.
* Todd broke his leg, suffered...
This section contains 2,412 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)