|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the meals that Batali cooked on TV never turn out quite the same as in his restaurant according to Bill?
(a) The ingredients were different.
(b) Because it was difficult to downscale restaurant receipes.
(c) Batali didn't want to give away all his secrets.
(d) Batali didn't have the time to do the complete recipe.
2. Where was the restaurant Batali turned down?
3. What were the earliest books Bill was able to find calling for to make pasta?
(a) Four, milk, and eggs.
(b) Water and flour.
(c) Flour and eggs.
(d) Eggs, water, and flour.
4. Who made the pasta at Betta's house at Christmas?
(a) Her mother and aunts.
(c) Her daughters.
(d) Her father and uncles.
5. What did Bill discover can be a good addition to a sauce despite the fact that he never liked it before?
(c) Frog legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened at Babbo after Andy's departure?
2. Who fixed the best pasta Bill ever tasted?
3. What was the name of the estate Dario bought after taking over the family business?
4. What dish was Bill allowed to help prepare in Chapter 23?
5. What did those who tried Andy's cooking at his new restaurant discover?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)