|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Batali open his pizzeria in Chapter 15?
(a) On 5th Avenue.
(b) On Madison Avenue.
(c) On Broadway.
(d) On 1st Avenue.
2. Who did Bill visit the town Batali studied in later on with?
(a) Joe Mariachy.
(b) Joe Bastianich.
(c) Ishmael Romm.
(d) Sophia Mentini.
3. Who was working in Dario's shop with Bill on his first day?
(a) Markus and Mario.
(b) Roberto and Sophia.
(c) Carlo and Theresa.
(d) Elisa and Lisa.
4. What did Batali really want to do?
(a) Learn to cook like his grandmother.
(b) Have his own TV show.
(c) Become a veterinarian.
(d) Become an architect.
5. Who wrote the the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
(a) Estomondo Moralieri.
(b) Roberto Manieri.
(c) Esteban Miro.
(d) Antonio Latini.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bled into Marco Pierre White's life according to Bill?
2. Who did Batali work under after studying at Le Cordon Bleu?
3. How long after taking over the grill was Bill hammered for the first time?
4. What did Betta force Bill to do first in her pizzeria?
5. What was the village wondering about Giovanni's new acquisition?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)