|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bled into Marco Pierre White's life according to Bill?
(a) His ordering people around.
(b) His schedule.
(c) He poor management skills.
(d) His bad temper.
2. What did Batali do to Dominic when Dominic bumped into him?
(a) He slapped him.
(b) He told him to take the night off.
(c) He dressed him down.
(d) He fired him.
3. Where did the Maestro make Bill put his knife steel?
(a) Put it in a drawer for when he came back.
(b) Sharpen it.
(c) Destroy it.
(d) Give it to the next intern.
4. What does the food prepared on the grill have to be considered acceptable?
(a) A few burns.
(b) The mark of the grill.
(c) The smokey smell.
(d) A good sauce.
5. What was the relation between Dario and Giovanni?
(a) They didn't know each other.
(b) They were angry at each other.
(c) They were best friends.
(d) They were brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What chef's work was featured in the 15th century book Bill found?
2. Where did Batali move to learn to cook under a matron?
3. What was the village wondering about Giovanni's new acquisition?
4. What did Batali suggest to Mark according to Bill in Chapter 16?
5. What did Betta force Bill to do first in her pizzeria?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)