|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Bill consult to have the answer to his obsession?
(a) The curator of the pasta museum.
(b) The local pasta factory.
(c) The Italian ministry for agriculture.
2. What were the two estates flanking Dario's dedicated to?
(a) Making wine.
(b) Growing grapes.
(c) Raising cattle.
(d) Making cheese.
3. What promise did Batali and Joe make to Andy?
(a) To let him out of his contract.
(b) To let him study in Italy.
(c) To back him in a Spanish restaurant.
(d) To let him take over Babbo.
4. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
(a) A pizzeria.
(b) An ice cream shop.
(c) A butcher shop.
(d) A cooking school.
5. What was Bill obsessed with at the start of Chapter 16?
(a) When pasta was invented.
(b) When pasta came to Italy.
(c) When eggs were first introduced in pasta.
(d) When flour was first introduced in pasta.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bill visit the town Batali studied in later on with?
2. Who did Bill work under in Batali's kitchen?
3. Where did Dario's meat come from?
4. What stuffed fish did Bill have trouble with at the grill?
5. What was the name of the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)