|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the restaurant Batali turned down?
2. What network executive read the article that put Batali on the Map?
(a) Jonathan Lynne.
(b) Rober Kempt.
(c) Marcus Roberts.
(d) Anthony Matthews.
3. Who was the pasta guy at Babbo?
(a) Mark Barrett.
(c) Dominic Cipollone.
4. Where did Bill and his wife return to in Chapter 24?
(c) New York.
5. What book did Bill find out about a 15th century cook?
(a) "De Volupta et Valitudine."
(b) "De Menagare Pasta Alumina."
(c) "De Honesta Voluptate et Valetudine."
(d) "De Honest Valitudine."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bill work under in Batali's kitchen?
2. Who was the pastry chef in Batali's restaurant?
3. What did Bill notice Dario did not stock at his shop?
4. What is Red Chili Jelly called in Italy?
5. What did Batali suggest to Mark according to Bill in Chapter 16?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)