|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What network executive read the article that put Batali on the Map?
(a) Anthony Matthews.
(b) Jonathan Lynne.
(c) Rober Kempt.
(d) Marcus Roberts.
2. What led to a great deal of tension in the Babbo kitchen?
(a) Andy's anxiety.
(b) A health inspection.
(c) Andy's departure.
(d) Batali's new menu.
3. What is polenta made of?
(a) Five different fishes.
(c) Beef, chicken and pork meat with spices.
4. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
(a) Her tortellini recipe.
(b) Her capellini receipe.
(c) Her cannelloni recipe.
(d) Her trenette recipe.
5. What was the name of the building where Batali opened his pizzeria?
(a) The Grande.
(b) The Otto.
(c) The Po.
(d) The Exelsior.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Bill arrive at Dario's shop?
2. What were the two estates flanking Dario's dedicated to?
3. Why did Dario return to the family business?
4. How many time did Bill drop or burn the stuffed fish on the grill?
5. Who did Batali open a restaurant with in 1992?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)