|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Batali consider buying a vineyard when he first met Bill?
2. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
(a) Dinner with Mario.
(b) Malto Mario.
(c) Bon Appetit.
(d) Italian Kitchen.
3. Who did the article about Batali attract the attention of according to Bill?
(a) The head of The Food Network.
(d) The IRS.
4. What made Chianines special?
(a) They were easily scared.
(b) They fatten fast.
(c) They were longer than regular cows and all white.
(d) They produced good milk.
5. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
(a) He worked at the "Dimagio."
(b) He worked as a pizza delivery guy.
(c) He opened his own restaurant.
(d) He worked for a catering company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Bill think butchers of different regions have different ways of cutting the meat?
2. What did Bill discover about Batali while at the game?
3. What was Betta's condition for her to teach Bill her family recipe?
4. What was the name of the building where Batali opened his pizzeria?
5. What did Batali do on his TV show?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)