|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bill's wife's name?
2. Why was Bill pushed off the grill station?
(a) Batali criticized him.
(b) He had heat stroke.
(c) He dropped a fish.
(d) He wanted to move on.
3. Where did Bill bump his head in the first few weeks of work at the shop?
(a) On a door.
(b) On a pipe.
(c) On a machine to pound meat.
(d) On a stair.
4. What was polenta made of before the 16th century?
(a) From a grain called Amani that disappeared in the 18th century.
(b) A variety of grains, including barley.
5. What game did Bill take Batali to after dinner?
(a) The Red Socks.
(b) New York Giants.
(c) The Bears.
(d) The Redskins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Batali's condition when he assigned Bill to the station he begged to be on?
2. What did Bill learn about polenta at Babbo Restaurant?
3. What did Batali do on his TV show?
4. What was the village wondering about Giovanni's new acquisition?
5. Where did Batali open his pizzeria in Chapter 15?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)