|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song did Dario and Theresa often sing?
(a) "La Dolce Vita."
(b) "Core 'ngrato."
(c) "It's Now or Never."
(d) "O Solo Mio."
2. What did Bill ask the person who fixed him the best pasta he ever tasted?
(a) If she could teach him.
(b) If he could take her receipe.
(c) If she would write a book with him.
(d) If she would come with him to Italy.
3. When was the article that put Mario Batali on the map published according to Bill in Chapter 13?
4. What was Batali's signature restaurant?
(a) The Bibbi.
(c) The Bardo.
(d) The Mario dona.
5. Who did Batali work under after studying at Le Cordon Bleu?
(a) Chef Maurice Jaques.
(b) Chef Saufia Morina.
(c) Chef Betta.
(d) Chef Marco Pierre White.
Short Answer Questions
1. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
2. What restaurant offered Batali his first kitchen?
3. What station did Bill say he had to take over in Chapter 15?
4. What was the name of Babbo's sous chef?
5. When did Batali move to California according to Chapter 2?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)