|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Bill visit the town Batali studied in later on with?
(a) Ishmael Romm.
(b) Joe Bastianich.
(c) Joe Mariachy.
(d) Sophia Mentini.
2. How many time did Bill drop or burn the stuffed fish on the grill?
(a) All of them.
(b) None of them.
(c) Half of them.
(d) A third of them.
3. What did Bill think at the end of the night in Chapter 15?
(a) That he was part of the kitchen.
(b) That he wanted to quit.
(c) That he needed to improve to be part of the kitchen.
(d) That he wanted to open a restaurant.
4. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
(a) A troubled relationship.
(b) He was depressed.
(c) He had a terminal disease.
5. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
(d) His butcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was an "extern" in Batali's kitchen?
2. Who ran the restaurant Bill ate at in Chapter 10?
3. Who wrote the the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
4. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
5. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)