|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the silver sliver get rid of?
(a) The silver string of a piece of meat.
(b) The meat of the back of the leg.
(c) The upper layer of the skin.
(d) The front leg tendon.
2. What did Bill ask the person who fixed him the best pasta he ever tasted?
(a) If she could teach him.
(b) If she would come with him to Italy.
(c) If she would write a book with him.
(d) If he could take her receipe.
3. Why did Bill have trouble with the stuffed fish on the grill?
(a) It burns easily.
(b) It is sticky.
(c) It is heavy.
(d) It is delicate.
4. What animal was Bill finally allowed to help prepare in Chapter 23?
5. What did Bill beg Betta to teach him?
(a) How to make caneloni.
(b) How to make tortellini.
(c) How to make ravioli.
(d) How to make spaghetti.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would Bill never have the chance to work with Marco Pierre White?
2. What restaurant did Bill eat at in Italy in Chapter 10?
3. What were the two estates flanking Dario's dedicated to?
4. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
5. What did Bill discover about Batali while at the game?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)