|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
(a) He worked at the "Dimagio."
(b) He worked as a pizza delivery guy.
(c) He worked for a catering company.
(d) He opened his own restaurant.
2. Who first tried Andy's menu at his restaurant?
(a) Bill, Mark, and Batali.
(b) Joe, Batali, and Bill.
(c) Joe, Mark, and Bill.
(d) Bill, his wife and Batali.
3. What did Batali do to Dominic when Dominic bumped into him?
(a) He slapped him.
(b) He told him to take the night off.
(c) He fired him.
(d) He dressed him down.
4. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
(a) Porretta Terme.
5. Why did Dario berate the restaurant owner when they went out to dinner?
(a) The restaurant wanted to charge him too much.
(b) The food was cold.
(c) The restaurant wasn't buying from him.
(d) The food was not Italian and was made from inferior meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the meals that Batali cooked on TV never turn out quite the same as in his restaurant according to Bill?
2. What was Batali's signature restaurant?
3. What was the name of the estate Dario bought after taking over the family business?
4. Who did Bill work under in Batali's kitchen?
5. How many time did Bill drop or burn the stuffed fish on the grill?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)