|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bill find Dario reciting to his customers?
(a) Dante's "Inferno."
(b) "Don Giovanni."
(d) "La Dolce Vita".
2. What was the name of the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
(a) "Lo Pasta Veritas."
(b) "Lo Magare Especial."
(c) "Lo Pasta Imaginare."
(d) "Lo Scalco Alla Moderna"
3. What did Bill do on his first day at Dario's shop?
(a) Cut a pig.
(b) Made the evening meal.
(c) Cut a cow.
(d) Make sauces sold at the shop.
4. Why was the meat of the Chianines tender and much desired?
(a) The cow worked on vineyard and farms.
(b) The cow was massaged and fed grass.
(c) The cow was fed beer.
(d) The cow was allowed to roam freely.
5. Where did the Maestro make Bill put his knife steel?
(a) Put it in a drawer for when he came back.
(b) Give it to the next intern.
(c) Destroy it.
(d) Sharpen it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "hammered" mean in a kitchen?
2. When did Bill arrive at Dario's shop?
3. Why did Dario return to the family business?
4. Who was the pasta guy at Babbo?
5. When was the article that put Mario Batali on the map published according to Bill in Chapter 13?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)