|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was polenta made of before the 16th century?
(b) From a grain called Amani that disappeared in the 18th century.
(c) A variety of grains, including barley.
2. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
(b) The Food Network.
(c) The Eat Well Network.
3. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
(a) He was depressed.
(b) A troubled relationship.
(d) He had a terminal disease.
4. Why did Dario return to the family business?
(a) He failed the veterinarian exam.
(b) It was his father's dying wish and his family was in financial trouble.
(c) He could not remain celibate.
(d) He did not like teaching.
5. What does the food prepared on the grill have to be considered acceptable?
(a) A good sauce.
(b) The smokey smell.
(c) The mark of the grill.
(d) A few burns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did those who tried Andy's cooking at his new restaurant discover?
2. What happened at Babbo after Andy's departure?
3. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
4. What type of meat did Dario not sell according to Chapter 27?
5. What didn't Bill have that annoyed his direct boss in Batali's kitchen?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)