|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Batali insist would be served at the pizzeria despite concern that it was not good?
(a) Flat pizzas.
(b) Deep dish pizzas.
(d) Meat pizzas.
2. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
(a) Mark Barrett.
(c) Dominic Cipollone.
3. Why did Dario berate the restaurant owner when they went out to dinner?
(a) The restaurant wanted to charge him too much.
(b) The restaurant wasn't buying from him.
(c) The food was cold.
(d) The food was not Italian and was made from inferior meat.
4. What was the relation between Dario and Giovanni?
(a) They were best friends.
(b) They were brothers.
(c) They didn't know each other.
(d) They were angry at each other.
5. Who was in charge of Giovanni's cows?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Maestro make Bill put his knife steel?
2. Who did Bill convince to come with him to Italy in Chapter 19?
3. What was Bill obsessed with at the start of Chapter 16?
4. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
5. What was the relation between the other two working with Bill on his first day at Dario's shop.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)