|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fixed the best pasta Bill ever tasted?
2. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
(a) The youngest chef.
(b) The first American to have a kitchen.
(c) The highest paid chef of his age.
(d) The worst paid chef of his age.
3. Who did Batali open a pizzeria with according to Chapter 15?
4. Who interned with Dario Cecchini before Bill?
(c) Batali's father.
5. What did Bill find fascinating at Dario's shop?
(a) Making sausage.
(b) Mixing meats to make ragu.
(c) Making roasts.
(d) Cutting pork.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Batali never able to find on TV?
2. Who looked over Bill's shoulder when he first made polenta?
3. Why was Bill pushed off the grill station?
4. What does the silver sliver get rid of?
5. Where did Bill bump his head in the first few weeks of work at the shop?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)