|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What newspaper put Mario Batali on the map according to Bill?
(a) "The New Yorker."
(b) "The New York Observer."
(c) "The New York Sentinel."
(d) "The New York Times."
2. What did Bill find fascinating at Dario's shop?
(a) Cutting pork.
(b) Making roasts.
(c) Making sausage.
(d) Mixing meats to make ragu.
3. Why was Holly Burling hired?
(a) She had 25 years experience.
(b) She studied in Batali's school.
(c) She accepted to work for free.
(d) She studied in Italy.
4. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
(a) Back ribs.
(b) Chuck flap.
(c) Beef loin.
(d) Baby back ribs.
5. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
(a) His butcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Bill arrive at Dario's shop?
2. What did Bill beg Betta to teach him?
3. What did Bill learn about polenta at Babbo Restaurant?
4. Who did Bill convince to come with him to Italy in Chapter 19?
5. Who did Bill work under in Batali's kitchen?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)