|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the book Bill found about a 15th century cook?
(a) A cook.
(b) A librarian.
(c) A priest.
(d) A local official.
2. When was the book Bill written that finally answered his question?
(a) End of the 16th century.
(b) End of the 19th century.
(c) End of the 17th century.
(d) End of the 18th century.
3. When was the article that put Mario Batali on the map published according to Bill in Chapter 13?
4. What was Marco Pierre White avid at?
5. What was Betta's condition for her to teach Bill her family recipe?
(a) That he teach as many people as possible.
(b) That he not tell her family.
(c) That he only teach Batali.
(d) That he would not tell Batali about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dario want to become before returning to the family business?
2. Who did Bill convince to come with him to Italy in Chapter 19?
3. What did Bill discover can be a good addition to a sauce despite the fact that he never liked it before?
4. What did Bill discover about Batali while at the game?
5. Why was everyone concerned about Andy's restaurant?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)