|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What newspaper put Mario Batali on the map according to Bill?
(a) "The New York Sentinel."
(b) "The New York Observer."
(c) "The New Yorker."
(d) "The New York Times."
2. What does the silver sliver get rid of?
(a) The front leg tendon.
(b) The upper layer of the skin.
(c) The silver string of a piece of meat.
(d) The meat of the back of the leg.
3. Why was everyone concerned about Andy's restaurant?
(a) They thought he didn't have enough funds.
(b) They thought he couldn't get the right ingredients.
(c) They thought he didn't have a good location.
(d) They thought Andy could not cook.
4. What city was the 15th century book Bill found written in?
(c) The Vatican.
5. What did Dario's father die of?
(b) Shot to death.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What chef's work was featured in the 15th century book Bill found?
2. When was the book Bill written that finally answered his question?
3. How many time did Bill drop or burn the stuffed fish on the grill?
4. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
5. Why did the meals that Batali cooked on TV never turn out quite the same as in his restaurant according to Bill?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)