|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
(a) "Granta Magazine."
(b) "Bon Appetit Magazine."
(c) "Bien Manger Magazine."
(d) "Food Magazine."
2. What book did Dario give Bill?
(a) A cow.
(b) A recipe book Dario wrote.
(c) A book on beef cuts.
(d) A knife.
3. Who was the pastry chef in Batali's restaurant?
4. When did Bill first made polenta?
(a) At the Babbo.
(b) For a benefit dinner in Nashville.
(c) At the Po.
(d) At home.
5. What did Bill discover can be a good addition to a sauce despite the fact that he never liked it before?
(a) Frog legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Bill and his wife tired of at the end of Chapter 24?
2. Why did the pastry chef tell Bill he could leave?
3. What did Bill learn about polenta at Babbo Restaurant?
4. Who ran the restaurant Bill ate at in Chapter 10?
5. What was Betta's condition for her to teach Bill her family recipe?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)