|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the sous chef do to Bill during the night in Chapter 15?
(a) He transferred him to the prep kitchen.
(b) He stood over his shoulder waiting for him to make a mistake.
(c) He gave him contradictory orders.
(d) He ignored him all night.
2. What song did Dario and Theresa often sing?
(a) "La Dolce Vita."
(b) "Core 'ngrato."
(c) "It's Now or Never."
(d) "O Solo Mio."
3. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
(a) An ice cream shop.
(b) A pizzeria.
(c) A butcher shop.
(d) A cooking school.
4. Why did Bill meet with Marco Pierre White?
(a) To talk about pasta.
(b) To aks him to take him in.
(c) To ask him what Batali learned from him.
(d) To talk about Italy.
5. Who was in charge of Giovanni's cows?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the pastry chef in Batali's restaurant?
2. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
3. How many restaurants did Batali own when he met Bill?
4. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
5. Why did Dario treat some of his customers unkindly for a few weeks after Bill's return?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)