Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinner with Mario: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bill's wife's name?
2. What did Batali suggest to Mark according to Bill in Chapter 16?
(a) That Mark and Bill both intern with Betta.
(b) That Mark tried to convince Bill to go to France.
(c) That Mark open his own restaurant.
(d) That Mark take Bill's place in the restaurant.
3. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The New Yorker."
(b) "The New York Post."
(c) "The Washington Post."
(d) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
4. When was the article that put Mario Batali on the map published according to Bill in Chapter 13?
5. What was the article that put Batali on the map about?
(a) A group of chefs that met to relax.
(b) How pasta was made.
(c) New York food industry.
(d) Batali's restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise did Batali and Joe make to Andy?
2. What project did Batali ask Bill about?
3. What city was the 15th century book Bill found written in?
4. What did Bill tell Batali about his project?
5. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)