|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the article that put Mario Batali on the map published according to Bill in Chapter 13?
2. What does "hammered" mean in a kitchen?
(a) Being fired.
(b) Being sick.
(c) Having more orders than one can handle making.
(d) Being demoted.
3. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The New Yorker."
(b) "The Washington Post."
(c) "The New York Post."
(d) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
4. What did Batali do to Dominic when Dominic bumped into him?
(a) He fired him.
(b) He dressed him down.
(c) He told him to take the night off.
(d) He slapped him.
5. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
(a) The Roccoco.
(b) The Po.
(c) The Dolce Vita.
(d) The Rocco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the food prepared on the grill have to be considered acceptable?
2. What station did Bill say he had to take over in Chapter 15?
3. Who was the pasta guy at Babbo?
4. How long after taking over the grill was Bill hammered for the first time?
5. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)