Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
(c) Mark Barrett.
(d) Dominic Cipollone.
2. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
(a) Between Rome and Florence.
(b) Between Milan and Verona.
(c) Between Naples and Bologna.
(d) Between Bologna and Florence.
3. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
(b) "The Washington Post."
(c) "The New Yorker."
(d) "The New York Post."
4. What restaurant offered Batali his first kitchen?
(a) The Serendipity.
(b) The Crota.
(c) Le Cordon Bleu.
(d) The Biltmore.
5. What restaurant did Batali open after joining The Food Network?
(a) The Triest.
(b) The Po.
(c) The Ro.
(d) The Vesuvius.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
2. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
3. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
4. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
5. What position did Abby Bodiker have before joining Babbo?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)