|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
(a) Her cannelloni recipe.
(b) Her tortellini recipe.
(c) Her capellini receipe.
(d) Her trenette recipe.
2. What did Bill do on his first day at Dario's shop?
(a) Make sauces sold at the shop.
(b) Cut a pig.
(c) Cut a cow.
(d) Made the evening meal.
3. What did Bill say of the people that made food an important part of Italy?
(a) They were slowly disappearing.
(b) They thrived.
(c) They were all women.
(d) They were more and more non Italian born.
4. When did Batali move to California according to Chapter 2?
(a) Spring 1985.
(b) Spring 1986.
(c) Spring 1987
(d) Spring 1988.
5. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
(b) The Eat Well Network.
(c) The Food Network.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dario's meat come from?
2. What made Chianines special?
3. What was Batali's father profession?
4. What was the name of the building where Batali opened his pizzeria?
5. What animal was Bill finally allowed to help prepare in Chapter 23?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)