|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first animal Bill worked on after return to Dario's shop in Chapter 25?
(a) A pig.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A cow.
(d) A goat.
2. What does the food prepared on the grill have to be considered acceptable?
(a) A good sauce.
(b) A few burns.
(c) The smokey smell.
(d) The mark of the grill.
3. What book did Bill find out about a 15th century cook?
(a) "De Volupta et Valitudine."
(b) "De Honesta Voluptate et Valetudine."
(c) "De Menagare Pasta Alumina."
(d) "De Honest Valitudine."
4. Why did Nick leave Babbo?
(a) He wanted to tour the world.
(b) He wanted to open his restaurant.
(c) He wanted to study in Italy.
(d) He had a fight with Batali.
5. What did Batali really want to do?
(a) Have his own TV show.
(b) Learn to cook like his grandmother.
(c) Become a veterinarian.
(d) Become an architect.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in charge of Giovanni's cows?
2. What is polenta made of?
3. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
4. Where did Bill see his first Chianine?
5. Where did Batali consider buying a vineyard when he first met Bill?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)