|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the restaurant Batali turned down?
2. Why was everyone concerned about Andy's restaurant?
(a) They thought Andy could not cook.
(b) They thought he couldn't get the right ingredients.
(c) They thought he didn't have a good location.
(d) They thought he didn't have enough funds.
3. What were the earliest books Bill was able to find calling for to make pasta?
(a) Eggs, water, and flour.
(b) Flour and eggs.
(c) Water and flour.
(d) Four, milk, and eggs.
4. Where did Batali consider buying a vineyard when he first met Bill?
5. What did Bill think at the end of the night in Chapter 15?
(a) That he needed to improve to be part of the kitchen.
(b) That he wanted to quit.
(c) That he wanted to open a restaurant.
(d) That he was part of the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
2. What station did Bill beg Batali to assign him to?
3. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
4. What was Marco Pierre White avid at?
5. What did Dario's father die of?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)