|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Maestro make Bill put his knife steel?
(a) Give it to the next intern.
(b) Destroy it.
(c) Put it in a drawer for when he came back.
(d) Sharpen it.
2. What was Batali's condition when he assigned Bill to the station he begged to be on?
(a) He would need to prepare the pasta in the prep kitchen first.
(b) He would have to spend two years in Italy.
(c) He would have to make pasta that Batali likes.
(d) He would have to be second for 6 months.
3. What newspaper put Mario Batali on the map according to Bill?
(a) "The New York Observer."
(b) "The New York Sentinel."
(c) "The New York Times."
(d) "The New Yorker."
4. What were the two estates flanking Dario's dedicated to?
(a) Making cheese.
(b) Growing grapes.
(c) Making wine.
(d) Raising cattle.
5. What promise did Batali and Joe make to Andy?
(a) To let him take over Babbo.
(b) To let him study in Italy.
(c) To let him out of his contract.
(d) To back him in a Spanish restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the restaurant Batali turned down?
2. What made Chianines special?
3. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
4. What did Batali insist would be served at the pizzeria despite concern that it was not good?
5. What was Betta's condition for her to teach Bill her family recipe?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)