|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What restaurant did Batali study in?
(a) La Riana.
(b) La Betta.
(c) La Volta.
(d) La Dolce Vita.
2. Who interned with Dario Cecchini before Bill?
(a) Batali's father.
3. What did Batali insist would be served at the pizzeria despite concern that it was not good?
(a) Flat pizzas.
(c) Deep dish pizzas.
(d) Meat pizzas.
4. What was the name of the estate Dario bought after taking over the family business?
(a) Il Veritas.
(b) Il Greppo.
(c) Il Armo.
(d) Il Enmouni.
5. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
(c) His butcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Batali suggest to Mark according to Bill in Chapter 16?
2. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
3. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
4. Where did Bill and his wife return to in Chapter 24?
5. Who made the pasta at Betta's house at Christmas?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)