|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Batali insist would be served at the pizzeria despite concern that it was not good?
(a) Deep dish pizzas.
(b) Flat pizzas.
(d) Meat pizzas.
2. What did Bill say of the people that made food an important part of Italy?
(a) They were all women.
(b) They were more and more non Italian born.
(c) They were slowly disappearing.
(d) They thrived.
3. What happened at Babbo after Andy's departure?
(a) It was refurbished.
(b) The prices were lowered.
(c) It closed.
(d) Many people quit.
4. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
(a) He opened his own restaurant.
(b) He worked as a pizza delivery guy.
(c) He worked at the "Dimagio."
(d) He worked for a catering company.
5. What made Bill think butchers of different regions have different ways of cutting the meat?
(a) He read it in a book.
(b) The names of the cut change.
(c) Some of the cuts Dario taught him were not in books.
(d) Regions wanted to have specialy cuts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book did Bill find out about a 15th century cook?
2. What is Red Chili Jelly called in Italy?
3. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
4. What did Giovanni buy that was big news in the village?
5. Where did Bill and his wife return to in Chapter 24?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)