|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What station did Bill say he had to take over in Chapter 15?
(a) The fish station.
(b) The pasta station.
(c) The sauce station.
(d) The grill station.
2. When did Bill first made polenta?
(a) At the Babbo.
(b) At home.
(c) For a benefit dinner in Nashville.
(d) At the Po.
3. Why did the meals that Batali cooked on TV never turn out quite the same as in his restaurant according to Bill?
(a) Batali didn't have the time to do the complete recipe.
(b) The ingredients were different.
(c) Because it was difficult to downscale restaurant receipes.
(d) Batali didn't want to give away all his secrets.
4. What position did Abby Bodiker have before joining Babbo?
(a) Sous chef at the Laviari.
(b) She was a student.
(c) Prep cook at The Food Network.
(d) Prep cook for Po.
5. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
(a) Italian Kitchen.
(b) Dinner with Mario.
(c) Bon Appetit.
(d) Malto Mario.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dish was Bill allowed to help prepare in Chapter 23?
2. Where was the restaurant Batali turned down?
3. What was Dario's girlfriend's name?
4. What was Betta's condition for her to teach Bill her family recipe?
5. What happened at Babbo after Andy's departure?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)