|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first tried Andy's menu at his restaurant?
(a) Bill, Mark, and Batali.
(b) Joe, Batali, and Bill.
(c) Joe, Mark, and Bill.
(d) Bill, his wife and Batali.
2. What did Batali insist would be served at the pizzeria despite concern that it was not good?
(a) Meat pizzas.
(c) Deep dish pizzas.
(d) Flat pizzas.
3. When did Bill first made polenta?
(a) At the Babbo.
(b) At home.
(c) At the Po.
(d) For a benefit dinner in Nashville.
4. What did Bill decide he wanted to do about his obsession?
(a) He wanted to go to France.
(b) He wanted to find the oldest book possible on the subject.
(c) He wanted to write a book.
(d) He wanted to learn from an Italian cook.
5. How many restaurants did Batali own when he met Bill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bill find fascinating at Dario's shop?
2. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
3. What is polenta made of?
4. Where did Batali consider buying a vineyard when he first met Bill?
5. What did Batali really want to do?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)