|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Maestro make Bill put his knife steel?
(a) Give it to the next intern.
(b) Sharpen it.
(c) Destroy it.
(d) Put it in a drawer for when he came back.
2. What is polenta made of?
(a) Five different fishes.
(b) Beef, chicken and pork meat with spices.
3. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
(a) He gave advice.
(b) He talked all night with Bill's wife.
(c) He slept.
(d) He took over the kitchen.
4. What did Bill notice Dario did not stock at his shop?
(a) Baby back ribs.
(c) Chuck flank.
(d) Pork chops.
5. What newspaper put Mario Batali on the map according to Bill?
(a) "The New York Observer."
(b) "The New Yorker."
(c) "The New York Sentinel."
(d) "The New York Times."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Bill pushed off the grill station?
2. Where did Batali open his pizzeria in Chapter 15?
3. What restaurant did Batali study in?
4. What is Red Chili Jelly called in Italy?
5. What did Bill find Dario reciting to his customers?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)