|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What didn't Bill have that annoyed his direct boss in Batali's kitchen?
(a) His own uniform.
(b) His own towels.
(c) His own first aid kit.
(d) His own knives.
2. What animal was Bill finally allowed to help prepare in Chapter 23?
3. What was Batali's condition when he assigned Bill to the station he begged to be on?
(a) He would have to spend two years in Italy.
(b) He would have to make pasta that Batali likes.
(c) He would need to prepare the pasta in the prep kitchen first.
(d) He would have to be second for 6 months.
4. Where did Bill bump his head in the first few weeks of work at the shop?
(a) On a machine to pound meat.
(b) On a stair.
(c) On a pipe.
(d) On a door.
5. Where did Bill want to apprenticed in Italy?
(a) At a pasta maker.
(b) At a butcher shop.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At a cheese factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Batali open his pizzeria in Chapter 15?
2. What did Batali really want to do?
3. Why did Bill meet with Marco Pierre White?
4. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
5. Who was the pastry chef in Batali's restaurant?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)