|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bill discover about tortellini after coming back in the U.S.?
(a) That not two recipes are alike.
(b) That all recipes are identical.
(c) That water needs to be warm for most of them.
(d) That the flour used is not the same.
2. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
(a) The highest paid chef of his age.
(b) The worst paid chef of his age.
(c) The first American to have a kitchen.
(d) The youngest chef.
3. Why did Dario treat some of his customers unkindly for a few weeks after Bill's return?
(a) He lost a bet.
(b) He and his girlfriend broke up.
(c) He was caught speeding.
(d) He paid his taxes.
4. Why was everyone concerned about Andy's restaurant?
(a) They thought he didn't have a good location.
(b) They thought he didn't have enough funds.
(c) They thought he couldn't get the right ingredients.
(d) They thought Andy could not cook.
5. What is the first thing Betta taught Bill about pasta?
(a) How to cook them.
(b) How to roll the dough thin.
(c) How to eat them.
(d) The best sauce recipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bill visit the town Batali studied in later on with?
2. What station did Bill say he had to take over in Chapter 15?
3. Why did the meals that Batali cooked on TV never turn out quite the same as in his restaurant according to Bill?
4. Why was the meat of the Chianines tender and much desired?
5. Who wrote the the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)