|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
(a) He took over the kitchen.
(b) He gave advice.
(c) He talked all night with Bill's wife.
(d) He slept.
2. What type of meat did Dario not sell according to Chapter 27?
(a) Italian beef.
(c) Chianine meat.
3. What is polenta?
(a) A sausage.
(b) A porridge-like cereal.
(c) A cut of beef.
(d) A fish dish.
4. Who took over Andy's job at Babbo?
5. What were the two estates flanking Dario's dedicated to?
(a) Making cheese.
(b) Making wine.
(c) Raising cattle.
(d) Growing grapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Bill pushed off the grill station?
2. What did Bill decide he wanted to do about his obsession?
3. What was an "extern" in Batali's kitchen?
4. What dish was Bill allowed to help prepare in Chapter 23?
5. What restaurant offered Batali his first kitchen?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)