|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after taking over the grill was Bill hammered for the first time?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 3 months.
2. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
(a) His butcher.
3. Why did Batali initially refuse to transfer Bill to the station he begged for?
(a) Bill was too young.
(b) He thought Bill was too old to keep up.
(c) Bill was not trained in Italy.
(d) Bill was too clumsy.
4. What was Marco Pierre White avid at?
5. What is the first thing Betta taught Bill about pasta?
(a) The best sauce recipe.
(b) How to cook them.
(c) How to eat them.
(d) How to roll the dough thin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bill learn about polenta at Babbo Restaurant?
2. What did the sous chef do to Bill during the night in Chapter 15?
3. When was the article that put Mario Batali on the map published according to Bill in Chapter 13?
4. What did Dario's father die of?
5. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)