|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Betta force Bill to do first in her pizzeria?
(a) Practice with her.
(d) Assist her.
2. What was Bill obsessed with at the start of Chapter 16?
(a) When pasta was invented.
(b) When flour was first introduced in pasta.
(c) When pasta came to Italy.
(d) When eggs were first introduced in pasta.
3. Who took over Andy's job at Babbo?
4. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
(a) He opened his own restaurant.
(b) He worked at the "Dimagio."
(c) He worked as a pizza delivery guy.
(d) He worked for a catering company.
5. What type of meat did Dario not sell according to Chapter 27?
(a) Chianine meat.
(d) Italian beef.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Batali's father profession?
2. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
3. What was Bill's wife's name?
4. Why did Bill have trouble with the stuffed fish on the grill?
5. What was the name of the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)