|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bill discover can be a good addition to a sauce despite the fact that he never liked it before?
(a) Frog legs.
2. What did Batali suggest to Mark according to Bill in Chapter 16?
(a) That Mark take Bill's place in the restaurant.
(b) That Mark open his own restaurant.
(c) That Mark tried to convince Bill to go to France.
(d) That Mark and Bill both intern with Betta.
3. When did Batali move to California according to Chapter 2?
(a) Spring 1988.
(b) Spring 1987
(c) Spring 1986.
(d) Spring 1985.
4. What was Bill's wife's name?
5. Who wrote the book Bill found about a 15th century cook?
(a) A local official.
(b) A librarian.
(c) A cook.
(d) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What restaurant did Batali open after joining The Food Network?
2. What did Batali do to Dominic when Dominic bumped into him?
3. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
4. What was Batali's signature restaurant?
5. How many time did Bill drop or burn the stuffed fish on the grill?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)