|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Bill consult to have the answer to his obsession?
(b) The local pasta factory.
(c) The curator of the pasta museum.
(d) The Italian ministry for agriculture.
2. What did Bill discover about tortellini after coming back in the U.S.?
(a) That the flour used is not the same.
(b) That not two recipes are alike.
(c) That water needs to be warm for most of them.
(d) That all recipes are identical.
3. Who did Bill convince to come with him to Italy in Chapter 19?
(a) His wife.
(c) His son.
4. Where did Batali open his pizzeria in Chapter 15?
(a) On Madison Avenue.
(b) On 5th Avenue.
(c) On Broadway.
(d) On 1st Avenue.
5. Who did Batali work under after studying at Le Cordon Bleu?
(a) Chef Betta.
(b) Chef Maurice Jaques.
(c) Chef Saufia Morina.
(d) Chef Marco Pierre White.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Batali open a pizzeria with according to Chapter 15?
2. What does the silver sliver get rid of?
3. What did Bill discover about Batali while at the game?
4. Why did Dario treat some of his customers unkindly for a few weeks after Bill's return?
5. Who fixed the best pasta Bill ever tasted?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)