|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What restaurant did Batali study in?
(a) La Betta.
(b) La Volta.
(c) La Dolce Vita.
(d) La Riana.
2. When was the book Bill written that finally answered his question?
(a) End of the 16th century.
(b) End of the 19th century.
(c) End of the 17th century.
(d) End of the 18th century.
3. How many time did Bill drop or burn the stuffed fish on the grill?
(a) A third of them.
(b) All of them.
(c) Half of them.
(d) None of them.
4. Where did Batali move to learn to cook under a matron?
5. What book did Dario give Bill?
(a) A recipe book Dario wrote.
(b) A knife.
(c) A book on beef cuts.
(d) A cow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the article about Batali attract the attention of according to Bill?
2. What does the silver sliver get rid of?
3. What did Bill beg Betta to teach him?
4. What were the earliest books Bill was able to find calling for to make pasta?
5. When was the article that put Mario Batali on the map published according to Bill in Chapter 13?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)