|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interned with Dario Cecchini before Bill?
(c) Batali's father.
2. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
(a) He was depressed.
(b) He had a terminal disease.
(c) A troubled relationship.
3. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The New Yorker."
(b) "The New York Post."
(c) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
(d) "The Washington Post."
4. What bled into Marco Pierre White's life according to Bill?
(a) His ordering people around.
(b) His bad temper.
(c) He poor management skills.
(d) His schedule.
5. What was Bill's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the pastry chef tell Bill he could leave?
2. Who did Bill convince to come with him to Italy in Chapter 19?
3. What did Bill think at the end of the night in Chapter 15?
4. What was the village wondering about Giovanni's new acquisition?
5. What did Bill find fascinating at Dario's shop?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)