|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuscan Butcher: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bill arrive at Dario's shop?
(a) On a Sunday.
(b) On a Saturday.
(c) On a Monday.
(d) On a Thursday.
2. What led to a great deal of tension in the Babbo kitchen?
(a) Andy's departure.
(b) Batali's new menu.
(c) Andy's anxiety.
(d) A health inspection.
3. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
(b) "The Washington Post."
(c) "The New York Post."
(d) "The New Yorker."
4. What chef's work was featured in the 15th century book Bill found?
(a) Maestro Remi.
(b) Maestro Romani.
(c) Maestro Angelo.
(d) Maestro Martino.
5. What was Batali's condition when he assigned Bill to the station he begged to be on?
(a) He would have to make pasta that Batali likes.
(b) He would have to be second for 6 months.
(c) He would have to spend two years in Italy.
(d) He would need to prepare the pasta in the prep kitchen first.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is polenta made of?
2. Where did Dario's meat come from?
3. Why would Bill never have the chance to work with Marco Pierre White?
4. What promise did Batali and Joe make to Andy?
5. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)