Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Bill pushed off the grill station?
(a) Batali criticized him.
(b) He had heat stroke.
(c) He dropped a fish.
(d) He wanted to move on.
2. Who did Batali open a restaurant with in 1992?
(a) Sophia Lenguini.
(b) Pierro Maltoni.
(c) Roberto Casineli.
(d) Arturo Sighinolfi.
3. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
(b) "The New York Post."
(c) "The Washington Post."
(d) "The New Yorker."
4. Who did Batali study under in Italy?
5. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
(d) Cutting pasta.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
2. What is Ragu?
3. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
4. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
5. What station did Bill beg Batali to assign him to?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)