|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pasta-Maker: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Batali work under after studying at Le Cordon Bleu?
(a) Chef Maurice Jaques.
(b) Chef Saufia Morina.
(c) Chef Marco Pierre White.
(d) Chef Betta.
2. What does "hammered" mean in a kitchen?
(a) Being fired.
(b) Being sick.
(c) Being demoted.
(d) Having more orders than one can handle making.
3. Who was the pastry chef in Batali's restaurant?
4. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
(d) His butcher.
5. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
(a) He took over the kitchen.
(b) He talked all night with Bill's wife.
(c) He slept.
(d) He gave advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many time did Bill drop or burn the stuffed fish on the grill?
2. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
3. What was the name of the building where Batali opened his pizzeria?
4. What station did Bill say he had to take over in Chapter 15?
5. What did Bill learn about polenta at Babbo Restaurant?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)