|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pasta-Maker: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the restaurant Batali turned down?
2. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
(a) Between Naples and Bologna.
(b) Between Bologna and Florence.
(c) Between Milan and Verona.
(d) Between Rome and Florence.
3. What restaurant offered Batali his first kitchen?
(a) The Crota.
(b) The Serendipity.
(c) The Biltmore.
(d) Le Cordon Bleu.
4. What did Batali do on his TV show?
(a) He taught people to cook a specific meal.
(b) He went to restaurants to help them improve.
(c) He toured schools to improve nutrition.
(d) He went to people's house to cook a meal.
5. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
(b) Cutting pasta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
2. Who was the pastry chef in Batali's restaurant?
3. What was the name of Babbo's sous chef?
4. What did Bill discover about Batali while at the game?
5. Who did Batali open a pizzeria with according to Chapter 15?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)