|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pasta-Maker: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
(a) A group of friends.
(b) A group of cousins.
(c) A group of brothers.
(d) A group of strangers.
2. Why did Nick leave Babbo?
(a) He wanted to study in Italy.
(b) He had a fight with Batali.
(c) He wanted to open his restaurant.
(d) He wanted to tour the world.
3. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
(a) The youngest chef.
(b) The highest paid chef of his age.
(c) The first American to have a kitchen.
(d) The worst paid chef of his age.
4. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
(a) A pizzeria.
(b) An ice cream shop.
(c) A butcher shop.
(d) A cooking school.
5. What was an "extern" in Batali's kitchen?
(a) An unpaid intern.
(b) A part time employe.
(c) A consultant.
(d) A cleaning boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
2. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
3. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
4. What was Andy's restaurant named?
5. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)