|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pasta-Maker: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
(a) "Lo Scalco Alla Moderna"
(b) "Lo Pasta Imaginare."
(c) "Lo Pasta Veritas."
(d) "Lo Magare Especial."
2. What did Bill think at the end of the night in Chapter 15?
(a) That he was part of the kitchen.
(b) That he needed to improve to be part of the kitchen.
(c) That he wanted to open a restaurant.
(d) That he wanted to quit.
3. What city was the 15th century book Bill found written in?
(c) The Vatican.
4. What promise did Batali and Joe make to Andy?
(a) To let him out of his contract.
(b) To let him take over Babbo.
(c) To back him in a Spanish restaurant.
(d) To let him study in Italy.
5. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
(a) "Bon Appetit Magazine."
(b) "Food Magazine."
(c) "Granta Magazine."
(d) "Bien Manger Magazine."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ragu?
2. What bled into Marco Pierre White's life according to Bill?
3. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
4. What did Batali suggest to Mark according to Bill in Chapter 16?
5. How long before Mark did Bill arrive in Italy?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)