|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pasta-Maker: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Betta taught Bill about pasta?
(a) How to eat them.
(b) The best sauce recipe.
(c) How to roll the dough thin.
(d) How to cook them.
2. Where did Batali open his pizzeria in Chapter 15?
(a) On Madison Avenue.
(b) On 5th Avenue.
(c) On Broadway.
(d) On 1st Avenue.
3. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
(d) Cutting pasta.
4. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
(a) Bon Appetit.
(b) Malto Mario.
(c) Dinner with Mario.
(d) Italian Kitchen.
5. Who was the pastry chef in Batali's restaurant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
2. What did those who tried Andy's cooking at his new restaurant discover?
3. Why did Batali initially refuse to transfer Bill to the station he begged for?
4. Who did Bill consult to have the answer to his obsession?
5. Where was the restaurant Batali turned down?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)