|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pasta-Maker: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What restaurant did Bill eat at in Italy in Chapter 10?
(a) The Trattoria La Buca.
(b) La Dolce Vita.
(c) La Ventura.
(d) Dolce Mio.
2. What stuffed fish did Bill have trouble with at the grill?
3. Why did the meals that Batali cooked on TV never turn out quite the same as in his restaurant according to Bill?
(a) Batali didn't have the time to do the complete recipe.
(b) The ingredients were different.
(c) Batali didn't want to give away all his secrets.
(d) Because it was difficult to downscale restaurant receipes.
4. What were the earliest books Bill was able to find calling for to make pasta?
(a) Water and flour.
(b) Flour and eggs.
(c) Eggs, water, and flour.
(d) Four, milk, and eggs.
5. What is the first thing Betta taught Bill about pasta?
(a) How to cook them.
(b) How to eat them.
(c) The best sauce recipe.
(d) How to roll the dough thin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
2. Why did Batali initially refuse to transfer Bill to the station he begged for?
3. What handicap did Marco Pierre White have?
4. What did Bill discover about tortellini after coming back in the U.S.?
5. Who did the article about Batali attract the attention of according to Bill?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)