|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pasta-Maker: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Babbo's sous chef?
2. What is the first thing Betta taught Bill about pasta?
(a) The best sauce recipe.
(b) How to eat them.
(c) How to cook them.
(d) How to roll the dough thin.
3. Why did Batali initially refuse to transfer Bill to the station he begged for?
(a) Bill was not trained in Italy.
(b) He thought Bill was too old to keep up.
(c) Bill was too clumsy.
(d) Bill was too young.
4. What did Bill learn about polenta at Babbo Restaurant?
(a) That it needed to be stirred.
(b) That it should be cooked for hours and not stirred.
(c) That it takes days to cook.
(d) That it needed a lot of water.
5. What was the article that put Batali on the map about?
(a) A group of chefs that met to relax.
(b) Batali's restaurant.
(c) How pasta was made.
(d) New York food industry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
2. What was Batali's condition when he assigned Bill to the station he begged to be on?
3. Why was everyone concerned about Andy's restaurant?
4. Who looked over Bill's shoulder when he first made polenta?
5. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)