|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pasta-Maker: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Batali insist would be served at the pizzeria despite concern that it was not good?
(a) Deep dish pizzas.
(b) Meat pizzas.
(d) Flat pizzas.
2. Where did Batali consider buying a vineyard when he first met Bill?
3. What were the earliest books Bill was able to find calling for to make pasta?
(a) Flour and eggs.
(b) Water and flour.
(c) Four, milk, and eggs.
(d) Eggs, water, and flour.
4. Why did the pastry chef tell Bill he could leave?
(a) He had a date.
(b) He had a plane to catch.
(c) He needed to go to the hospital.
(d) He had an interview schedule.
5. What did the sous chef do to Bill during the night in Chapter 15?
(a) He ignored him all night.
(b) He transferred him to the prep kitchen.
(c) He stood over his shoulder waiting for him to make a mistake.
(d) He gave him contradictory orders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What restaurant did Batali open after joining The Food Network?
2. Who first tried Andy's menu at his restaurant?
3. What did Bill ask the person who fixed him the best pasta he ever tasted?
4. Why did Bill meet with Marco Pierre White?
5. What does Batali say Ragu is?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)