|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pasta-Maker: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the book Bill found about a 15th century cook?
(a) A cook.
(b) A librarian.
(c) A local official.
(d) A priest.
2. Why was everyone concerned about Andy's restaurant?
(a) They thought he didn't have enough funds.
(b) They thought Andy could not cook.
(c) They thought he didn't have a good location.
(d) They thought he couldn't get the right ingredients.
3. What was polenta made of before the 16th century?
(b) From a grain called Amani that disappeared in the 18th century.
(d) A variety of grains, including barley.
4. Who looked over Bill's shoulder when he first made polenta?
(a) An Italian cook.
(d) His wife.
5. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
(a) The Eat Well Network.
(c) The Food Network.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "hammered" mean in a kitchen?
2. What restaurant offered Batali his first kitchen?
3. What did Batali suggest to Mark according to Bill in Chapter 16?
4. What did Bill discover about Batali while at the game?
5. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)