|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pasta-Maker: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Batali consider buying a vineyard when he first met Bill?
2. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
(a) The youngest chef.
(b) The worst paid chef of his age.
(c) The highest paid chef of his age.
(d) The first American to have a kitchen.
3. What newspaper put Mario Batali on the map according to Bill?
(a) "The New York Sentinel."
(b) "The New Yorker."
(c) "The New York Observer."
(d) "The New York Times."
4. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
(a) A group of strangers.
(b) A group of friends.
(c) A group of brothers.
(d) A group of cousins.
5. What handicap did Marco Pierre White have?
(a) He was blind.
(b) He was hard of hearing.
(c) He was dyslexic.
(d) He was in a wheelchair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bill think at the end of the night in Chapter 15?
2. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
3. What were the earliest books Bill was able to find calling for to make pasta?
4. What station did Bill say he had to take over in Chapter 15?
5. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)