|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pasta-Maker: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
(a) He worked for a catering company.
(b) He worked at the "Dimagio."
(c) He opened his own restaurant.
(d) He worked as a pizza delivery guy.
2. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
(a) Back ribs.
(b) Beef loin.
(c) Baby back ribs.
(d) Chuck flap.
3. What was Batali's father profession?
(a) Military Commander.
(b) Boeing executive.
4. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
(a) The Roccoco.
(b) The Po.
(c) The Rocco.
(d) The Dolce Vita.
5. What did Bill learn about polenta at Babbo Restaurant?
(a) That it takes days to cook.
(b) That it needed a lot of water.
(c) That it should be cooked for hours and not stirred.
(d) That it needed to be stirred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the pasta guy at Babbo?
2. What was Bill obsessed with at the start of Chapter 16?
3. Why was Bill pushed off the grill station?
4. What led to a great deal of tension in the Babbo kitchen?
5. What bled into Marco Pierre White's life according to Bill?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)