|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pasta-Maker: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many time did Bill drop or burn the stuffed fish on the grill?
(a) A third of them.
(b) Half of them.
(c) All of them.
(d) None of them.
2. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
(b) Mark Barrett.
(d) Dominic Cipollone.
3. Who wrote the book Bill found about a 15th century cook?
(a) A priest.
(b) A librarian.
(c) A cook.
(d) A local official.
4. Who looked over Bill's shoulder when he first made polenta?
(a) His wife.
(c) An Italian cook.
5. What was Batali never able to find on TV?
(a) A format that suited him.
(b) Good ingredients.
(c) A good producer.
(d) An audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would Bill never have the chance to work with Marco Pierre White?
2. How long before Mark did Bill arrive in Italy?
3. What restaurant did Batali study in?
4. What position did Abby Bodiker have before joining Babbo?
5. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)