|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pasta-Maker: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bled into Marco Pierre White's life according to Bill?
(a) He poor management skills.
(b) His schedule.
(c) His bad temper.
(d) His ordering people around.
2. What is the first thing Betta taught Bill about pasta?
(a) The best sauce recipe.
(b) How to roll the dough thin.
(c) How to eat them.
(d) How to cook them.
3. What were the earliest books Bill was able to find calling for to make pasta?
(a) Water and flour.
(b) Flour and eggs.
(c) Four, milk, and eggs.
(d) Eggs, water, and flour.
4. What did Bill learn about polenta at Babbo Restaurant?
(a) That it takes days to cook.
(b) That it needed to be stirred.
(c) That it needed a lot of water.
(d) That it should be cooked for hours and not stirred.
5. What station did Bill beg Batali to assign him to?
(a) The fish station.
(b) The pasta station.
(c) The sauce station.
(d) The grill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
2. Who fixed the best pasta Bill ever tasted?
3. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
4. What was the name of the building where Batali opened his pizzeria?
5. Who ran the restaurant Bill ate at in Chapter 10?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)