|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pasta-Maker: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
(a) An ice cream shop.
(b) A cooking school.
(c) A pizzeria.
(d) A butcher shop.
2. Who was the pasta guy at Babbo?
(a) Mark Barrett.
(d) Dominic Cipollone.
3. What did Bill ask the person who fixed him the best pasta he ever tasted?
(a) If she would write a book with him.
(b) If he could take her receipe.
(c) If she could teach him.
(d) If she would come with him to Italy.
4. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
(a) "Bon Appetit Magazine."
(b) "Granta Magazine."
(c) "Bien Manger Magazine."
(d) "Food Magazine."
5. What was Batali's signature restaurant?
(b) The Bibbi.
(c) The Mario dona.
(d) The Bardo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Andy's restaurant named?
2. What did Bill learn about polenta at Babbo Restaurant?
3. What was the name of the building where Batali opened his pizzeria?
4. What was Batali never able to find on TV?
5. What was the name of Babbo's sous chef?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)