|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pasta-Maker: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book did Bill find out about a 15th century cook?
(a) "De Honest Valitudine."
(b) "De Volupta et Valitudine."
(c) "De Menagare Pasta Alumina."
(d) "De Honesta Voluptate et Valetudine."
2. What was Batali's signature restaurant?
(b) The Bibbi.
(c) The Mario dona.
(d) The Bardo.
3. Who did Batali open a pizzeria with according to Chapter 15?
4. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
(c) Cutting pasta.
5. Why did Batali initially refuse to transfer Bill to the station he begged for?
(a) Bill was too young.
(b) Bill was too clumsy.
(c) Bill was not trained in Italy.
(d) He thought Bill was too old to keep up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bill think at the end of the night in Chapter 15?
2. What did Bill beg Betta to teach him?
3. Who first tried Andy's menu at his restaurant?
4. Why would Bill never have the chance to work with Marco Pierre White?
5. What handicap did Marco Pierre White have?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)