|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pasta-Maker: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the pastry chef in Batali's restaurant?
2. Who was the saute chef at Babbo?
(b) Mark Barrett.
(c) Dominic Cipollone.
3. Who looked over Bill's shoulder when he first made polenta?
(b) An Italian cook.
(d) His wife.
4. What didn't Bill have that annoyed his direct boss in Batali's kitchen?
(a) His own first aid kit.
(b) His own towels.
(c) His own knives.
(d) His own uniform.
5. What did Bill decide he wanted to do about his obsession?
(a) He wanted to write a book.
(b) He wanted to go to France.
(c) He wanted to learn from an Italian cook.
(d) He wanted to find the oldest book possible on the subject.
Short Answer Questions
1. What led to a great deal of tension in the Babbo kitchen?
2. What network executive read the article that put Batali on the Map?
3. When was the book Bill written that finally answered his question?
4. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
5. What does the food prepared on the grill have to be considered acceptable?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)