|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pasta-Maker: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the restaurant Batali turned down?
2. What restaurant did Bill eat at in Italy in Chapter 10?
(a) La Ventura.
(b) The Trattoria La Buca.
(c) Dolce Mio.
(d) La Dolce Vita.
3. What did Bill decide he wanted to do about his obsession?
(a) He wanted to learn from an Italian cook.
(b) He wanted to go to France.
(c) He wanted to write a book.
(d) He wanted to find the oldest book possible on the subject.
4. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
(a) Cutting pasta.
5. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
(a) The youngest chef.
(b) The worst paid chef of his age.
(c) The first American to have a kitchen.
(d) The highest paid chef of his age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Andy's restaurant named?
2. Where did Batali consider buying a vineyard when he first met Bill?
3. Who took over Andy's job at Babbo?
4. What restaurant did Batali study in?
5. Why would Bill never have the chance to work with Marco Pierre White?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)