|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pasta-Maker: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the building where Batali opened his pizzeria?
(a) The Po.
(b) The Otto.
(c) The Exelsior.
(d) The Grande.
2. What restaurant did Batali open after joining The Food Network?
(a) The Triest.
(b) The Ro.
(c) The Po.
(d) The Vesuvius.
3. What was an "extern" in Batali's kitchen?
(a) A cleaning boy.
(b) A part time employe.
(c) An unpaid intern.
(d) A consultant.
4. What did Bill discover can be a good addition to a sauce despite the fact that he never liked it before?
(a) Frog legs.
5. What did Batali really want to do?
(a) Have his own TV show.
(b) Become a veterinarian.
(c) Learn to cook like his grandmother.
(d) Become an architect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
2. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
3. What newspaper put Mario Batali on the map according to Bill?
4. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
5. What book did Bill find out about a 15th century cook?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)