|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pasta-Maker: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
(a) Antonio Latini.
(b) Roberto Manieri.
(c) Estomondo Moralieri.
(d) Esteban Miro.
2. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
(a) Chuck flap.
(b) Baby back ribs.
(c) Back ribs.
(d) Beef loin.
3. Who did Batali open a restaurant with in 1992?
(a) Pierro Maltoni.
(b) Sophia Lenguini.
(c) Roberto Casineli.
(d) Arturo Sighinolfi.
4. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
(a) A troubled relationship.
(b) He was depressed.
(d) He had a terminal disease.
5. Why was Holly Burling hired?
(a) She accepted to work for free.
(b) She had 25 years experience.
(c) She studied in Batali's school.
(d) She studied in Italy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would Bill never have the chance to work with Marco Pierre White?
2. What did Bill discover can be a good addition to a sauce despite the fact that he never liked it before?
3. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
4. What network executive read the article that put Batali on the Map?
5. Who first tried Andy's menu at his restaurant?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)