Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pasta-Maker: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What led to a great deal of tension in the Babbo kitchen?
(a) A health inspection.
(b) Andy's anxiety.
(c) Andy's departure.
(d) Batali's new menu.
2. Why did Batali initially refuse to transfer Bill to the station he begged for?
(a) Bill was too young.
(b) Bill was too clumsy.
(c) Bill was not trained in Italy.
(d) He thought Bill was too old to keep up.
3. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The New Yorker."
(b) "The Washington Post."
(c) "The New York Post."
(d) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
4. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
(a) Baby back ribs.
(b) Back ribs.
(c) Chuck flap.
(d) Beef loin.
5. What stuffed fish did Bill have trouble with at the grill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What restaurant did Bill eat at in Italy in Chapter 10?
2. Who took over Andy's job at Babbo?
3. Why was Holly Burling hired?
4. What station did Bill beg Batali to assign him to?
5. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)