Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Part 1 Section 1 | Part 1 Section 2
1. Why is the narrator motivated to travel to India?
2. Describe the narrator's first night, and impressions of, Bombay.
Short Essay Question - Part 1 Section 3 | Part 1 Section 4
3. Describe the narrator's room in Satipur City.
4. Describe the narrator's clothing and her reasons for choosing them in Section 4.
Short Essay Question - Part 1 Section 5 | Part 2 Section 6
5. How do Inder Lal and the narrator become closer at their visit to the...
This section contains 934 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)