Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator say her grandmother is in the first section of the novel?
2. How does the narrator describe her relationship with her grandfather?
3. What is the relationship between Tessie and Beth?
4. Who gives Olivia's letters to Marcia?
5. According to the narrator's first journal entry, where does she spend her first night in Bombay?
6. Who tells the narrator that nothing human is important in India?
This section contains 5,890 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)