Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part 1 Section 1 | Part 1 Section 2
1. Who does the narrator say her grandmother is in the first section of the novel?
2. How does the narrator describe her relationship with her grandfather?
3. What is the relationship between Tessie and Beth?
4. Who gives Olivia's letters to Marcia?
5. According to the narrator's first journal entry, where does she spend her first night in Bombay?
6. Who tells the narrator that nothing human is important in India?
Short Answer Questions - Part 1 Section 3 | Part 1 Section 4
1. Where does the narrator say she is staying in her February 16th entry?
2. What paperwork does the narrator keep on her small desk in Part 1,...
This section contains 2,446 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)