|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 12 Section 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator say that Douglas's only son grows up?
(a) With Olivia in a Himalayan town.
(b) In England and America.
(c) In India and England.
(d) In Satipur City.
2. What does the person who interrupts Olivia's abortion do?
(a) Holds her tight.
(b) Looks into her eyes.
(c) Cries and begs.
(d) Takes her home.
3. What do the narrator and Inder Lal do together in Section 25?
(a) Pick mangoes.
(b) Buy medicine for Ritu.
(c) Have a picnic.
(d) Collect seeds for planting.
4. What do the midwives discuss when Olivia first arrives?
(a) An uncontrollable child.
(b) A fighting husband and wife.
(c) A collapsing house.
(d) A devastated mango grove.
5. Whose father died from a stroke when he was only 15?
(b) Mr. Saunders.
(c) The Nawab.
(d) Mr. Crawford.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Olivia feel about the fact that she is not yet pregnant in Section 22?
2. What best describes the narrator's morning routine at her room in Satipur?
3. How do the people at the hospital ward react to the narrator after she empties the bed pan of the man in the bed next to Chid?
4. What best describes the royal tombs visited by the narrator in Section 13?
5. Where does the narrator say she is staying in her February 16th entry?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)