|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9 Section 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chid visits the narrator, what does she do with her papers?
(a) Reads them to him.
(b) Hides them.
(c) Works on them.
(d) Burns them.
2. Who does the narrator discover when she investigates the royal tomb on March 30th?
(a) Inder Lal.
(c) The angry English woman she met at the British bungalow.
3. How do the narrator and Chid appear in Satipur?
(a) They are revered like prophets.
(b) They blend in.
(c) They are ignored and treated like ghosts.
(d) They stand out.
4. What happens when Olivia plays the piano for the Nawab?
(a) He starts to sing.
(b) He loses interest and leaves.
(c) He breaks down in tears.
(d) He sits down at the other piano and plays.
5. What does the narrator decide to discuss with Inder Lal after Ritu's screaming episode in her room?
(a) Psychiatric treatment.
(b) Having Ritu go to a hospital.
(c) Evicting Chid.
(d) Having Ritu stay with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator do when she first wonders if the beggar woman she sees in Section 23 is dead?
2. What is the narrator called in Part 1 Section 4?
3. Where is Ritu going on her pilgrimage?
4. Describe the pianos that the Nawab shows to Olivia.
5. Where do Olivia and Douglas go when they walk together in the evenings?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)