|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Section 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies the narrator to the royal tombs in Section 13?
(c) Inder Lal's mother.
(d) Inder Lal.
2. Where is Baba Firdau's shrine?
(a) Next to the suttee shrine.
(b) In Satipur.
(c) On palace grounds.
(d) In Khatm.
3. What does Harry tell the narrator when she asks him for news on Khatm when he visits in Section 16?
(a) That she shouldn't ask so many questions.
(b) That his mother lives in Khatm.
(c) That he lives in the palace and nothing happens there.
(d) That Khatm should be burned to the ground.
4. Who decides that Ritu will go on a pilgrimage?
(a) Inder Lal.
(b) The village women.
5. Who is the recipient of Olivia's letters that are in the narrator's possession?
(b) Mrs. Saunders.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chid's chanting affect the narrator?
2. Who recommended the treatment that Ritu is receiving that makes her scream?
3. What does Chid do when someone gives him a guava or a banana?
4. Who gives Olivia's letters to Marcia?
5. Who says, at the Crawford's dinner party, that if a woman wants to throw her life away for her religion it is her choice?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)