|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mick feeling at the end of Part 3, Chapter 3?
(a) Sick and tired.
(b) Afraid and misunderstood.
(c) Angry and cheated.
(d) Angry and bewildered.
2. Why is Dr. Copeland put into jail?
(a) He doesn't go to jail.
(b) He doesn't listen when he is told to go home.
(c) They think he is drunk, not sick, when he passes out.
(d) He fought back..
3. Why is Mick always asked to work overtime?
(a) Because she can stand on her feet longer than other girls.
(b) Because the owner likes her.
(c) Because she needs the money.
(d) Because no one else will do it.
4. What does Jake think about the town compared to others he'd visited?
(a) It is the loneliest.
(b) It is the dirtiest.
(c) It is the nicest.
(d) It is the poorest.
5. What does Dr. Copeland tell his father-in-law he believed in?
(a) Liberty and justice for all.
(b) Justice for negroes.
(c) Equality for all people.
(d) The Constitution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry confess to Mick in Part 2, Chapter 9?
2. What does Jake say when Mr. Singer tells him about Willie?
3. What changes about Mr. Singer after he learns the news at the asylum?
4. What grieves Dr. Copeland the most?
5. What does Portia tell her father at the end of Book 2, Chapter 10?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)