|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff do to the bedroom after Alice dies?
(a) He scrubbs the floor.
(b) He paints the room.
(c) He keeps it exactly the same.
(d) He remodels it.
2. What does Mr. Singer do to occupy himself when he misses Antonapoulos?
(a) He starts a hobby.
(b) He walks for miles around town.
(c) He gets a part time job.
(d) He listens to the radio.
3. Why is Mick always asked to work overtime?
(a) Because she can stand on her feet longer than other girls.
(b) Because she needs the money.
(c) Because no one else will do it.
(d) Because the owner likes her.
4. Who does Biff watch for when he goes back to work in Part 2, Chapter 8?
(b) Mick Kelly.
5. What does Portia tell her father at the end of Book 2, Chapter 10?
(a) The best thing to do is be quiet and wait.
(b) You need to be in bed.
(c) Colored people should know their place.
(d) Colored people should unite and revolt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What epidemic keeps Dr. Copeland busy during February?
2. Who finds Mr. Singer's dead body?
3. Why does Harry say he is leaving town?
4. What is the man named Simms trying to do to Jake Blount?
5. How is Mick feeling at the end of Part 3, Chapter 3?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)