1. What do Spiros Antonapoulos and John Singer have in common?
Spiros Antonapoulos and John Singer are both deaf and mute and have lived together for ten years.
2. What three things does Antonapoulos like to do most?
Antonapoulos likes to drink and a certain solitary, secret pleasure; but most of all he likes to eat.
3. What does John Singer do when Antonapoulos started getting into trouble?
Whenever Antonapoulos gets into trouble Singer tries to help him, even bailing him out of jail until he has no more money to do that.
4. Where does Antonapoulos's cousin, Charles Parker, take him after he gets into more trouble?
Charles Parker arranges for Antonapoulos to be admitted to an insane asylum.
5. What do Biff Brannon and his wife, Alice, argue about when they are first introduced to the story?
Biff Brannon and Alice argue about a strange man named Jake Blount, who has charged up a large bill at their restaurant and has been getting disruptive with his drunkenness.
This section contains 3,478 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)