|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lucille preparing her daughter to do?
(a) Find a rich husband.
(b) To be a beauty queen.
(c) Have an acting career.
(d) Get into a good college.
2. What is a flying-jinny?
(a) A machine that removes the seed from cotton.
(b) A model airplane.
(c) A coin operated horse.
(d) A merry-go-round.
3. What does Jake say when Mr. Singer tells him about Willie?
(a) He says that it is a darn shame.
(b) He says the boy must have deserved it.
(c) He says there is something that could be done.
(d) He says he knows a good lawyer.
4. What about Jake Blount seems to stand out most to Brannon?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) The way the man looked.
(c) The way the man drank.
(d) The way the man changed.
5. What happens to Biff Brannon on October 8?
(a) He starts a new business.
(b) His wife dies.
(c) He changes into a new pair of pants.
(d) He goes to see Mr. Singer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mr. Singer's memories of Antonapoulos?
2. Who finds Mr. Singer's dead body?
3. What happens when Mick talked to Mr. Singer about getting a job?
4. What does Dr. Copeland's daughter want them to stop doing?
5. When Jake asks Willie to tell him what happened, what does Willie say?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)