|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Copeland lack the strength to do?
(a) To sit up and speak in a loud voice.
(b) To crawl into the back of the wagon for a nap.
(c) To shout his feelings to the world.
(d) To jump off the wagon and go home again.
2. What do Lucille and Biff both agree on?
(a) They both need to get away for a while.
(b) They are going to make a lot of money.
(c) They are going to raise Baby together.
(d) They are never going to marry again.
3. Where is Jake going to go after leaving town?
(a) He is going to Atlanta.
(b) He doesn't know, except that he'll stay in the South.
(c) He is going north.
(d) He is going to go to Texas.
4. In July, where does Mr. Singer go to visit his friend?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To the beach.
(c) To the asylum.
(d) To visit his mother.
5. Who does Mick "prom with" at her party?
(a) Sucker Wells.
(d) Harry Minowitz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Dr. Copeland?
2. What is Lucille preparing her daughter to do?
3. What is the man named Simms trying to do to Jake Blount?
4. Why is Mick always asked to work overtime?
5. Who does Jake decide to go see after he remembers Mr. Singer was dead?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)