|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willie tell Biff Brannon happened to Jake Blount after he left the cafe?
(a) Jake was in a fight with two white men.
(b) Jake was fighting with the police.
(c) Jake had been arrested for fighting.
(d) Jake was beating his fists against a wall.
2. While outside on the porch with his friend, Spareribs, what does Bugger do to Baby?
(a) He ignores her.
(b) He shoots her.
(c) He calls her names.
(d) He takes her popcorn candy.
3. What does Jake think about the town compared to others he'd visited?
(a) It is the poorest.
(b) It is the nicest.
(c) It is the dirtiest.
(d) It is the loneliest.
4. What was Jake Blount talking about when he was at the restaurant?
(a) About religion.
(b) About doomsday.
(c) A weird kind of politics.
(d) About everything and nothing.
5. Where is Antonapoulos when Mr. Singer goes to visit him at the asylum?
(a) In a private room.
(b) In the infirmary.
(c) In the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mick want to do when she was standing with her arms spread out like wings?
2. When she is introduced to the story, what time does Mick come into the restaurant ?
3. On the second day of the story when he returns to Singer's apartment, what does Jake tell Mr. Singer about himself?
4. Why is Dr. Copeland so interested in Mr. Singer?
5. What does Biff do to the bedroom after Alice dies?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)