|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Antonapoulos and Singer have in common?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
(b) They are both unable to hear.
(c) They have lived together for ten years.
(d) They are both unable to speak.
2. In July, where does Mr. Singer go to visit his friend?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To the beach.
(c) To the asylum.
(d) To visit his mother.
3. What does Antonapoulos seem most interested in doing?
(b) Playing chess.
(d) His friend, Singer.
4. What did Portia say about Mick that Mick knew was wrong?
(a) That Mick didn't love and didn't have peace.
(b) That Mick was always up to trouble.
(c) That Mick was a foolish child.
(d) That Mick was alone too much.
5. How does Dr. Copeland feel after the Christmas party?
(a) He wants a nap.
(b) He feels the need to write an article about his speech.
(c) He feels sick to his stomach.
(d) He feels joy that the people seemed to understand his message.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff Brannon find in the bathroom closet?
2. What change does Mr. Singer see in his friend, Antonapoulos?
3. What puzzles Biff Brannon so that he thinks about it late at night?
4. What happens when Willie and Highboy came inside Dr. Copeland's home?
5. What does Mick suddenly realize about her father in Part 2, Chapter 1?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)