|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mick suddenly realize about her father in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(a) He felt lonesome.
(b) All the answers are correct.
(c) He felt useless.
(d) He felt cut off from his family.
2. What puzzles Biff Brannon so that he thinks about it late at night?
(a) Jake Blount.
(c) Mr. Singer.
(d) Mick Kelly.
3. Where does Jake spend the second night of the story?
(a) On the floor.
(b) In a chair in Mr. Singer's room.
(c) On a mattress on Mr. Singer's floor.
(d) On a park bench.
4. Who took a drunken Jake Blount home?
(a) Mick Kelly took Jake Blount home with her.
(b) Biff Brannon took Jake Blount home with him.
(c) Mr. Singer took Jake Blount home with him.
(d) The Sherrif took Jake Blount home with him..
5. What does Willie tell Biff Brannon happened to Jake Blount after he left the cafe?
(a) Jake was beating his fists against a wall.
(b) Jake was in a fight with two white men.
(c) Jake was fighting with the police.
(d) Jake had been arrested for fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bubber ask Baby to let him see?
2. What was Mick doing in her brother's room that upset her?
3. What is Lucille preparing her daughter to do?
4. What does Mick Kelly write in her notebook?
5. In July, where does Mr. Singer go to visit his friend?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)