|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Singer communicate with Antonapoulos?
(b) He writes notes.
(c) Sign language
(d) They can't communicate.
2. What does Willie tell Biff Brannon happened to Jake Blount after he left the cafe?
(a) Jake was fighting with the police.
(b) Jake was beating his fists against a wall.
(c) Jake had been arrested for fighting.
(d) Jake was in a fight with two white men.
3. What magazine does Mick look at when she went to the library?
(a) Boy's Life.
(b) True Story.
(c) National Geographic.
4. Where does Jake go with the fruit basket it purchased.
(a) To visit Mr. Singer.
(b) He found a picnic bench.
(c) To visit Biff Brannon.
(d) To work at the Sunny Dixie Show.
5. No matter what she is doing, what is always going on in the back of Mick's mind?
(a) A plan to run away when she turns seventeen.
(b) Some kind of invention.
(c) Some place she wants to travel.
(d) Some kind of piano piece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lucille and Biff both agree on?
2. What is Antonapoulos's job?
3. How many people lived in the Kelly house?
4. Why is Dr. Copeland put into jail?
5. In July, where does Mr. Singer go to visit his friend?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)