|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mick do in the afternoon after her conversation with Portia in the kitchen?
(a) Went to the YWCA.
(b) Paced the hallways of the house.
(c) Went outside to play.
(d) Walked up and down the street.
2. What is wrong with Dr. Copeland?
(a) He has cancer.
(b) He has tuberculosis.
(c) He needs a vacation.
(d) He has asthma.
3. What does Dr. Copeland do for his patients on Christmas day?
(a) He doesn't do anything.
(b) He treats them to a free dinner.
(c) He gives them all a free check-up.
(d) He has a Christmas party.
4. Who does Biff hire to work at the restaurant?
(a) Bubber Kelly.
(b) Harry Minowitz.
(d) Mick Kelly.
5. No matter what she is doing, what is always going on in the back of Mick's mind?
(a) Some kind of invention.
(b) Some place she wants to travel.
(c) A plan to run away when she turns seventeen.
(d) Some kind of piano piece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff Brannon find in the bathroom closet?
2. What does Mr. Singer tell Antonapoulos about his four visitors?
3. Who is Portia?
4. Who does Dr. Copeland tell his guests about at the Christmas party?
5. What happens when Willie goes to trial?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)