|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Biff go during his Sunday break?
(a) To the playground to watch the children playing.
(b) To try to watch Mick Kelly.
(c) To see Mr. Singer.
(d) To the playground with Baby.
2. How many people lived in the Kelly house?
3. What does Mick say to Portia about God?
(a) She doesn't believe in God any more than she believes in Santa Claus.
(b) She believes in God and in Santa Claus.
(c) That God is Santa Claus.
(d) That God is not real, but that Santa Claus is.
4. Who does Dr. Copeland tell his guests about at the Christmas party?
(a) Santa Claus.
(c) Mr. Singer.
(d) Karl Marx.
5. What does Dr. Copeland do for his patients on Christmas day?
(a) He doesn't do anything.
(b) He has a Christmas party.
(c) He gives them all a free check-up.
(d) He treats them to a free dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Mr. Singer takes Antonapoulos out to dinner?
2. In July, where does Mr. Singer go to visit his friend?
3. According to Dr. Copeland, what is wrong with the best written essay?
4. What is wrong with Dr. Copeland?
5. What did Mick do in the afternoon after her conversation with Portia in the kitchen?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)