|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff keep in the room downstairs?
(a) His files, a rocking chair, and his mandolin.
(b) A radio and a rocking chair.
(c) Old photographs of Alice.
(d) His files and newspapers.
2. What does Mr. Singer tell Antonapoulos about his four visitors?
(a) They are always talking.
(b) They bring him nice gifts.
(c) They are tiresome.
(d) They can't read sign language.
3. What does Biff do to the bedroom after Alice dies?
(a) He keeps it exactly the same.
(b) He paints the room.
(c) He remodels it.
(d) He scrubbs the floor.
4. Where did Mick Kelly take her brothers on Sunday morning?
(a) To the church to look out from the steeple.
(b) To a big, haunted house.
(c) To the playground to climb the sliding board.
(d) To a big, new house that was being built.
5. How many people lived in the Kelly house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Dr. Copeland at the family reunion?
2. What did Mick want to do when she was standing with her arms spread out like wings?
3. How does Dr. Copeland feel as he says good-bye to Mr. Singer?
4. What was Mick doing in her brother's room that upset her?
5. What does Portia tell her father about Willie?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)