|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Copeland go after the Christmas party?
(a) To visit Willie.
(b) On his rounds.
(c) To bed.
(d) To Portia's for dinner.
2. What does Mick say to Portia about God?
(a) That God is not real, but that Santa Claus is.
(b) She believes in God and in Santa Claus.
(c) That God is Santa Claus.
(d) She doesn't believe in God any more than she believes in Santa Claus.
3. What happens to Dr. Copeland at the family reunion?
(a) He has to give everyone a check up.
(b) He is delighted to be with everyone.
(c) He gets sick and has to leave.
(d) He feels out of place and angry.
4. What happened when Mr. Singer takes Antonapoulos out to dinner?
(a) Antonapoulos drinks too much and passes out in the taxi.
(b) Antonapoulos orders everything on the menu then takes a nap.
(c) Antonapoulos refuses to leave without dessert.
(d) Antonapoulos orders half the dishes on the menu then won't leave.
5. Who is Portia?
(a) A friend of Mick's from school.
(b) The daughter of the town banker.
(c) The woman who cooks for the Kellys.
(d) A young woman who boards with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the four people who often visited Mr. Singer?
2. In July, where does Mr. Singer go to visit his friend?
3. What happens when Willie goes to trial?
4. How does Dr. Copeland feel after the Christmas party?
5. How many people lived in the Kelly house?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)