1. How many lemon tarts does Catherine take to the ball?
2. What is Cheshire's magical ability?
He can become invisible or partially invisible.
3. Who does Catherine plan to open a bakery with?
4. What color are the eyes of the boy that Catherine dreams about?
5. Why is Catherine late getting ready for the ball?
She was baking.
6. What color dress does Catherine want to wear to the ball?
7. What color is the dress that Catherine's mother makes her wear to the ball?
8. Why is Catherine unable to eat while at the King's ball?
Her corset is too tight.
This section contains 4,860 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)