|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does the Duke ask of Catherine?
(a) For Catherine to put in a good word about him to Margaret.
(b) For Catherine to bake desserts for a party he is planning.
(c) For Catherine to lend him Mary Ann as a servant.
(d) For Catherine to put in a good word about him to the King.
2. How many lemon tarts does Catherine take to the ball?
(a) A dozen.
3. Who does Cheshire tell Catherine is stealing her tarts?
(a) The Joker.
(b) The Knave.
(c) The King.
(d) Lady Peter.
4. What instrument does Jest play for the King and Catherine?
(a) A gold harmonica.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A tamborine.
(d) A silver flute.
5. What does Jest make appear at the ball?
(a) A blizzard of paper notes.
(b) A dozen white roses.
(c) Dancing lobsters.
(d) A flock of geese.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Catherine plan to open a bakery with?
2. How does Cheshire know the courtiers who were attacked by the Jabberwock are dead?
3. What color dress does Catherine want to wear to the ball?
4. What does Catherine suggest the King do about the Jabberwock when Cheshire first tells her about it?
5. Where does the Jabberwock injure the Duke?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)