|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mary Ann first learns that Catherine has been seeing Jest, what does she suggest Jest may be after?
(a) Catherine's heart.
(b) Catherine's money and title.
(c) Getting close to Catherine so he can assassinate the Marquess.
(d) Catherine's virtue.
2. What game does Margaret pretend to play with Catherine to avoid the Duke at the tea party?
3. Where does the Jabberwock injure the Duke?
(a) His leg.
(b) His neck.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His back.
4. What does Catherine plan to name her bakery?
(a) Hearts Cakes and Pastries.
(b) Hearts Tarts.
(c) Sweets and Tarts: The Most Wondrous Bakery in All of Hearts.
(d) Catherine's Confections.
5. What form of transportation does Jest use to take Catherine to the treacle well?
(a) A magical stone tower.
(b) He turns into a bird and flies her there.
(c) They ride on the back of a giant eagle.
(d) A carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Catherine's argument with Peter at the King's masquerade?
2. How does Mary Ann describe the way Catherine talks about Jest?
3. What does the King do to relieve the people's fears about the Jabberwock?
4. What is Catherine's reaction when the King praises her bravery after she brandishes the Vorpal Sword for the first time?
5. Who gives Catherine his jacket when they enter the maze?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)