|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Catherine suggest might be helped by the treacle well?
(a) Lady Peter.
(b) Mary Ann.
2. What is Jest supposed to steal as part of his mission?
(a) The King's crown.
(b) The Queen of Hearts' first born child.
(c) Hatta's sanity.
(d) Catherine's heart.
3. What does Catherine tell Cheshire she plans to do in response to the King's many gifts of flowers and poetry?
(b) Send the King tarts.
(c) Tell the King to stop.
(d) Go to the palace to visit the King.
4. Who is with the King when he asks Catherine's father for permission to court her?
(a) Jest and the White Rabbit.
(b) The White Rabbit and Raven.
(c) Jest and the Countess.
(d) The Duke and Margaret.
5. What gift does Catherine bring the Duke when she visits him?
(c) Pumpkin pasties.
(d) Miniature cakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cheshire say that Catherine should care about her reputation?
2. What does Hatta tell Catherine cannot be taken back once stolen?
3. What do the guests at the tea party use as balls for a game of croquet?
4. What does Margaret say that gossiping always leads to?
5. Who does Catherine immediately look for when she arrives at the King's tea party?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)