Chapters 1 - 8
1. How many lemon tarts does Catherine take to the ball?
(c) A dozen.
2. What is Cheshire's magical ability?
(a) He can fly.
(b) He can make objects disappear.
(c) He can read minds.
(d) He can become invisible or partially invisible.
3. Who does Catherine plan to open a bakery with?
(a) Mary Ann.
4. What color are the eyes of the boy that Catherine dreams about?
5. Why is Catherine late getting ready for the ball?
(a) She was walking in the garden.
(b) She was baking.
(c) She was at Hatta's shop.
(d) She was sleeping.
6. What color dress does Catherine want to wear to the ball?
7. What color is the dress that Catherine's mother makes her wear to the ball?
8. Why is Catherine unable to eat while at the King's ball?
(a) She is too nervous.
(b) Only the King is allowed to eat from the banquet table.
(c) Her corset is too tight.
(d) She is afraid the food may make her grow or shrink.
This section contains 4,860 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)