Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What meal does Rachel make for Mark the first night she is back home in Washington?
2. Who takes Rachel to the hospital when she is at the Rice's house?
3. What question does Marvin ask Rachel at the end of Chapter Twelve?
4. What is Rachel's position on nouvelle cuisine?
5. What kind of food does Rachel hate that she says she'll never have to eat again if her marriage to Mark doesn't work out?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Rachel's parents and their influence in her life. What kind of role models are they? Does she wish she could share this experience with her mother? How does her father attempt to comfort her? In what way have both her parents failed her?
Essay Topic 2
How does Rachel end her marriage to Mark? What loose ends does she tie up at home with Mark before she leaves? What plans does she make for her immediate future?
Essay Topic 3
What kind of person is Mark? Why does he persuade Rachel to return to Washington even though he has no intention of being faithful to her? What does that suggest about his personality?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)