|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What recipe do Julie and Rachel perfect while at Rachel and Mark's Virginia home?
(a) Marinade for steak.
(c) Home-made ice cream.
(d) Peach pie.
2. What does Betty say that Jonathan organized for his wife that she never showed up for?
(a) Trip to China.
(b) Shopping spree.
(c) Evening at a concert.
(d) Surpise birthday lunch.
3. What author does Rachel talk about when she is doing a cooking demonstration?
(a) Virginia Woolf.
(b) Edgar Allen Poe.
(c) Ernest Hemingway.
(d) Lillian Hellman.
4. Who did Helen Finkle fall in love with?
(a) Rachel's husband.
(b) Richard's friend.
(c) Thelma's cousin.
(d) Her secretary.
5. Where does Rachel see Jonathan outside his house?
(a) Mowing the backyard.
(b) Working in the front garden.
(c) Sitting on the deck.
(d) Under the rhododendron bush.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rachel get from the owner of Chez Helene?
2. How many columns does Mark write a week?
3. How tall is Juanita?
4. What color hair does Richard Finkle have?
5. Whose birthday party does Rachel forget to go to?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)