|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juanita say about Thelma?
(a) She's hard to make travel plans for.
(b) She had a hard time selling her condo.
(c) She's had a root canal.
(d) She's very messy.
2. Where does Rachel see Jonathan outside his house?
(a) Working in the front garden.
(b) Sitting on the deck.
(c) Mowing the backyard.
(d) Under the rhododendron bush.
3. Where was Julie working when Arthur met her?
(b) Law School.
(d) Capitol Hill.
4. What kind of stories does Rachel read to Sam after she comes home from the hospital?
(a) About New York City.
(b) About airplanes.
(c) About baby brothers.
(d) About being independent.
5. Who was having drinks with Thelma at the Washington Hilton, according to Betty?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julie say her daughter flushed down the toilet at school?
2. What is the subject of Mark's column that he is working on at the beginning of Chapter Nine?
3. How many columns does Mark write a week?
4. What does Rachel discover in the copy of the Washington Post she finds in Mark's office?
5. Where did Arthur and Mark grow up together?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)