|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject is the article about that is in Rachel's typewriter in Chapter Nine?
2. What does Rachel dislike about Richard's wife?
(a) She drinks too much.
(b) She giggles.
(c) She never talks.
(d) She's too talkative.
3. How does the newspaper report about the robbery describe Rachel's occupation that irritates her?
(a) Cookbook author.
(b) Pregnant writer.
(c) Distraught housewife.
(d) Ex-New Yorker.
4. What is the name of the newspaper that Mark gives Rachel in the airport that has a story about the robbery?
(a) Casa Vogue.
(b) New York Times.
(c) Daily News.
(d) Wall Street Journal.
5. Who does Rachel visit the morning after she returns to Washington with Mark?
(b) Julie and Arthur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color hair does Richard Finkle have?
2. Where was Julie working when Arthur met her?
3. How tall is Juanita?
4. What kind of food does Rachel hate that she says she'll never have to eat again if her marriage to Mark doesn't work out?
5. What does Rachel refuse to teach Mark how to make when he asks in Chapter Ten?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)