|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rachel's position on nouvelle cuisine?
(a) She thinks it's silly.
(b) She is neutral on the subject.
(c) She loves it.
(d) She hates it.
2. What does Julie say her daughter flushed down the toilet at school?
(b) Six gerbils.
3. What does Betty ask Rachel to bring to dinner to go with the lobsters?
(a) Key Lime pie.
(d) Boiled potatoes.
4. Who helps Rachel with her bags while waiting at the airport in Chapter 7?
(a) Foreign man.
(d) Airline pilot.
5. What does Richard get a ticket for when he proposes to Rachel?
(a) Property damage.
(c) Traffic violation.
(d) Disturbing the peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Helen Finkle fall in love with?
2. What do Sidney and Dan discover once they learn each other's last names?
3. Whose car does Rachel borrow in order to get to the Rice's house?
4. Where was Julie working when Arthur met her?
5. Who was having drinks with Thelma at the Washington Hilton, according to Betty?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Julie tell Rachel about Mark's promise not to see Thelma anymore?
2. What does Arthur do that betrays his marriage and the Feldmans friendship?
3. What is the Siegels' reaction when Rachel calls them to tell them about Mark and Thelma's affair?
4. Why does Betty want to give a dance for Thelma?
5. How did Rachel get into the food writing business?
6. Why is Rachel so upset about the new blazer Mark bought?
7. Describe Richard Finkel's character.
8. Describe Juanita's character.
9. What is the relationship like between the Feldmans and the Siegels?
10. How do Arthur and Julie keep Rachel entertained in the hospital?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)