|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What recipe do Julie and Rachel perfect while at Rachel and Mark's Virginia home?
(a) Peach pie.
(b) Home-made ice cream.
(c) Marinade for steak.
2. What does Rachel trip over when she is snooping outside the Rice's house?
(d) Garden hose.
3. Where does Richard propose to Rachel?
(b) Shopping mall.
4. What do Sam and Mark find in the river near their Virginia home?
5. What does Rachel send flying into a row of spectators during her cooking demonstration?
(a) Head of garlic.
(c) Pot roast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color hair does Richard Finkle have?
2. What kind of food does Rachel hate that she says she'll never have to eat again if her marriage to Mark doesn't work out?
3. What do the two policeman Rachel finds at her Washington home want to return to her?
4. Where does Rachel see Jonathan outside his house?
5. Where does Rachel do a cooking demonstration in Chapter Ten?
Short Essay Questions
1. What marital fantasy does Rachel have in the airport on the way home to Washington?
2. Describe Nathaniel's physical appearance.
3. How did Rachel get into the food writing business?
4. What is Jonathan doing outside his house when Rachel arrives?
5. Describe Richard's proposal to Rachel.
6. Why does Rachel agree to return to Washington with Mark?
7. Does Rachel enjoy giving cooking demonstrations?
8. What does Julie tell Rachel about Mark's promise not to see Thelma anymore?
9. How do Arthur and Julie keep Rachel entertained in the hospital?
10. What does Arthur do that betrays his marriage and the Feldmans friendship?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)