|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What author does Rachel talk about when she is doing a cooking demonstration?
(a) Ernest Hemingway.
(b) Lillian Hellman.
(c) Virginia Woolf.
(d) Edgar Allen Poe.
2. What does the nurse tell Rachel and Mark when she called their Virginia home?
(a) That Rachel had to come in for a check up.
(b) Her doctor was leaving the practice.
(c) The date of Rachel's cesarian.
(d) Results of the amniocentisis.
3. Where was Julie working when Arthur met her?
(a) Law School.
(d) Capitol Hill.
4. What does Rachel get mad at Mark for when they are on the shuttle to Washington?
(a) Not paying for her airfare.
(b) Sitting too close to her.
(c) Making plans for a vacation.
(d) Talking about his job.
5. What new item of clothing does Rachel see that Mark has draped over a chair in Harry's apartment?
(c) Rain coat.
(d) Leather jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color hair does Richard Finkle have?
2. Where does Rachel see Jonathan outside his house?
3. In Chapter Nine, what kind of food does Rachel say is good to eat when you're feeling blue?
4. What does Rachel trip over when she is snooping outside the Rice's house?
5. Whose car does Rachel borrow in order to get to the Rice's house?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)