|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Rachel say she would like to have when she plays the game "What Do You Wish You Were Named"?
2. How many pounds does Rachel and Mark's second son weigh at birth?
(a) Four pounds.
(b) Six pounds.
(c) Seven pounds, five ounces.
(d) Eight pounds.
3. What kind of food does Rachel hate that she says she'll never have to eat again if her marriage to Mark doesn't work out?
4. What is the first word Mark says to Rachel when he speaks to her in Chapter 7?
5. What color hair does Rachel's second son have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marvin take from the fruit basket in Rachel's hospital room?
2. Who was having drinks with Thelma at the Washington Hilton, according to Betty?
3. What do the two policeman Rachel finds at her Washington home want to return to her?
4. Where does Rachel do a cooking demonstration in Chapter Ten?
5. Who is Juanita?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Arthur do that betrays his marriage and the Feldmans friendship?
2. What is Jonathan doing outside his house when Rachel arrives?
3. What does Rachel learn about Thelma's birthday?
4. Describe Arthur's physical appearance.
5. Describe Rachel's labor.
6. What is the relationship like between the Feldmans and the Siegels?
7. Describe Juanita's character.
8. In what way does Rachel seem to be hoping that her marriage will return to normal after Nathaniel is born?
9. Describe Nathaniel's physical appearance.
10. Does Rachel enjoy giving cooking demonstrations?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)