|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Rachel's mother marry that she thought was God?
2. How old is Rachel?
3. What happens when Rachel looks at the camera while doing her TV show?
(a) She frowns.
(b) She blinks a lot.
(c) She sneezes.
(d) She stares without blinking.
4. What kind of take-out does Rachel's father order for her from his apartment?
5. What kind of job does Mark have?
(a) Political job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel wonder about regarding diabetes?
2. What show does Rachel watch the second morning she is in her father's apartment?
3. What do Rachel and Betty Searle try to figure out in Chapter 1?
4. What was Rachel cooking in her house in Washington when she heard something loud outside?
5. Where is Mark when his wife calls and says she knows about his affair?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rachel describe her first husband, Charlie?
2. Describe Amelia's role in Rachel's life.
3. Why does Harry order a lot of stationery?
4. Why does Detective Nolan question Rachel about being in therapy?
5. How does Rachel feel about going back to her therapy group?
6. What happens when Rachel discovers Mark's affair?
7. What happens to Rachel when she takes the subway to her therapy group meeting?
8. Where is Rachel's father, Harry, when Rachel arrives at his apartment?
9. What happened to Mr. Abbey, Rachel's Washington neighbor?
10. What does Rachel think about Detective Nolan?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)