|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rachel say she would not introduce her therapy group members into a book under normal circumstances?
(a) Too many characters.
(b) The conversations are too confusing.
(c) She doesn't like the members.
(d) She wants to hide that she is in therapy.
2. What does the mugger take from Rachel?
(a) Sapphire earrings.
(b) Diamond ring.
(d) Charm bracelet.
3. What recipe directs cooks to cut off the stems carefully or the dish will be hairy?
(a) Sorrell soup.
(b) Spinach soup.
(c) Pea soup.
(d) Sauteed broccoli.
4. What does Rachel like to eat when she is feeling blue?
(c) Bacon hash.
5. Who is Rachel Samstat?
(a) Wife of Jonathan.
(c) Daughter of Penny.
(d) Cousin of Mark.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mark say smells of Dr. Scholl's footpads in Chapter Two?
2. What is Vera's husband's name?
3. What does Rachel find in Mark's sock drawer?
4. What city does Mark live in?
5. What color hair does Vera have?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rachel describe her first husband, Charlie?
2. What does Rachel imagine her mother would say about Mark's affair?
3. Describe Amelia's role in Rachel's life.
4. Why does Jonathan visit Rachel in New York City?
5. Why is Rachel concerned about having Mark's Aunt Florence on her show?
6. Why does Detective Nolan question Rachel about being in therapy?
7. What was Rachel and Mark's early relationship like?
8. Why did Rachel move from New York to Washington?
9. How does Ellis react when he sees Rachel when he is buying popcorn?
10. Where is Rachel's father, Harry, when Rachel arrives at his apartment?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)