|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Rachel looks at the camera while doing her TV show?
(a) She sneezes.
(b) She frowns.
(c) She stares without blinking.
(d) She blinks a lot.
2. What does Rachel wonder about regarding diabetes?
(a) What the symptoms of diabetes are.
(b) If her mother had diabetes.
(c) If Jews have more diabetes than anyone else.
(d) If she will have diabetes when she is older.
3. How far along is Rachel's pregnancy in Chapter 1?
(a) Seven months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Twelve weeks.
4. What does the man in the plaid shirt sitting next to Rachel keep doing?
5. Who is Eleanor?
(a) Harry's mother.
(b) Rachel's niece.
(c) Rachel's sister.
(d) Harry's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jonathan's occupation?
2. Where is Rachel's father in Chapter 1?
3. Who is Richard Finkel?
4. What word does Mark use when he describes his first wife, Kimberly?
5. Why does the Detective think he needs therapy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Rachel Samstat's character.
2. How does Rachel feel about going back to her therapy group?
3. Where is Rachel's father, Harry, when Rachel arrives at his apartment?
4. What are some of the details Rachel gives Detective Nolan about the robber?
5. How does Mark get Rachel to marry him?
6. What are some of the rules of Rachel's therapy group?
7. Why does Rachel feel a sense of relief when she discovers Mark's affair?
8. Why does Detective Nolan question Rachel about being in therapy?
9. What kind of details does Jonathan relate to Rachel about Mark and Thelma's relationship?
10. How does Ellis react when he sees Rachel when he is buying popcorn?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)