|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mark and Thelma shop for at Bloomingdales, according to Jonathan?
(b) Kitchen tables.
2. What show does Rachel watch the second morning she is in her father's apartment?
(b) CNN news.
(c) Merv Griffin.
(d) Phil Donahue.
3. What city does Mark live in?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) San Francisco.
4. What does Rachel say one network said about her when she tried to get a show with them?
(a) Too pretty.
(b) Too tall.
(c) Too New York.
(d) Not tall enough.
5. What kind of transportation does Rachel use to get to therapy group?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did Rachel tell Mark that she heard something while cooking at her Washington home?
2. Where did Richard first see Rachel?
3. What color hair does Vera have?
4. In Chapter Four, what does Rachel say she is suffering from?
5. What is Ellis buying at the nut stand?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Rachel know the woman her husband is having an affair with?
2. Describe Arthur's physical appearance.
3. Describe Rachel Samstat's character.
4. Describe Vera's physical appearance.
5. How does Rachel feel about going back to her therapy group?
6. Describe Rachel's labor.
7. Where is Rachel's father, Harry, when Rachel arrives at his apartment?
8. What are some of the rules of Rachel's therapy group?
9. Why does Rachel feel a sense of relief when she discovers Mark's affair?
10. What are some of the details Rachel gives Detective Nolan about the robber?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)