|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rachel find at her father's apartment after she is interviewed by the police?
2. What does Sidney give to Rachel in the group meeting?
(a) Cough drop.
(b) Comforting pat on the shoulder.
(d) Box of kleenex.
3. Who takes a picture of Rachel as she is on her way to therapy group?
(a) Japanese man.
(b) Professional photographer.
(c) Police officer.
(d) Security guard.
4. What kind of job does Mark have?
(a) Political job.
5. What are Rachel and Jonathan doing when Harry returns to his apartment?
(a) Eating lunch.
(d) Drinking wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taught Rachel how to cook mushrooms?
2. Who does Mark say smells of Dr. Scholl's footpads in Chapter Two?
3. What do Rachel and Betty Searle try to figure out in Chapter 1?
4. What is the name of the detective who takes Rachel's statement after the mugging at group therapy?
5. What is Jonathan's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Rachel and Mark's early relationship like?
2. Why does Rachel feel a sense of relief when she discovers Mark's affair?
3. Does Rachel know the woman her husband is having an affair with?
4. What does Rachel imagine her mother would say about Mark's affair?
5. Describe Bebe's occupation.
6. Why did Rachel move from New York to Washington?
7. What were Mark and Thelma doing the day that Thelma wrote an inscription in a child's song book to signify the importance of the day?
8. Describe Rachel Samstat's character.
9. What happens to Rachel when she takes the subway to her therapy group meeting?
10. Where is Rachel's father, Harry, when Rachel arrives at his apartment?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)