|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel like to eat when she is feeling blue?
(c) Bacon hash.
2. How long does it take Mark to arrive home after his wife calls him to tell him she knows about his affair?
(a) Six hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Fifteen minutes.
(d) One hour.
3. How long has it been since Rachel has attended therapy group in Chapter Four?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two years.
4. Who did Eleanor find wandering the streets dressed only in a towel?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Harry's third wife.
5. Where does Jonathan visit Rachel in Chapter Three?
(c) Virginia house.
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ellis buying at the nut stand?
2. After the robbery at group, what do the police use to transport the group to the police station?
3. Who did Rachel's mother marry that she thought was God?
4. Who is Mr. Abbey?
5. What stock did Rachel's parents invest in that made them rich?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Rachel know the woman her husband is having an affair with?
2. How does Mark get Rachel to marry him?
3. In what way does Rachel seem to be hoping that her marriage will return to normal after Nathaniel is born?
4. What does Arthur do that betrays his marriage and the Feldmans friendship?
5. Why does Rachel feel a sense of relief when she discovers Mark's affair?
6. How does Rachel feel about going back to her therapy group?
7. What are some of the details Rachel gives Detective Nolan about the robber?
8. What does Rachel think about Detective Nolan?
9. Describe Rachel's labor.
10. What was Rachel and Mark's early relationship like?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)