Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of take-out does Rachel's father order for her from his apartment?
2. What does Rachel say she heard one day while cooking at her Washington home?
(b) Car backfiring.
(c) Loud music.
3. What kind of pets did Rachel's first husband have?
4. What positive expression does Rachel use to describe her father at the end of Chapter Three?
(b) The best man ever.
(c) A real peach.
5. Who did Rachel's mother marry that she thought was God?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rachel Samstat?
2. What does Rachel's father like to write letters about to his daughters several times a month?
3. What term does Vera use to describe Mark when Rachel tells her about his affair?
4. What is Rachel's occupation?
5. What color hair does Vera have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Vera's physical appearance.
2. What does Julie tell Rachel about Mark's promise not to see Thelma anymore?
3. Why is Rachel concerned about having Mark's Aunt Florence on her show?
4. What marital fantasy does Rachel have in the airport on the way home to Washington?
5. Why is Rachel so upset about the new blazer Mark bought?
6. What happens to Rachel when she takes the subway to her therapy group meeting?
7. What happens when a robber comes into therapy group?
8. What happens when Rachel discovers Mark's affair?
9. How did Rachel react to seeing an article about herself and the robbery in the Daily News?
10. Describe Dmitri's character.
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)