|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What evidence did Rachel find in Mark's apartment that indicated another woman had been visiting him?
(b) Virginia Slim cigarette.
2. What was Rachel cooking in her house in Washington when she heard something loud outside?
(c) Four-minute egg.
3. What is the name of the detective who takes Rachel's statement after the mugging at group therapy?
4. What kind of take-out does Rachel's father order for her from his apartment?
5. What does Rachel like to eat when she is feeling blue?
(d) Bacon hash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of roles did Rachel's father play?
2. What do Rachel and Betty Searle try to figure out in Chapter 1?
3. How many children does Rachel have at the beginning of the novel?
4. What time did Rachel tell Mark that she heard something while cooking at her Washington home?
5. What happens when Rachel looks at the camera while doing her TV show?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rachel describe her first husband, Charlie?
2. How does Rachel feel about going back to her therapy group?
3. Describe Vera's physical appearance.
4. What was Rachel and Mark's early relationship like?
5. Describe Rachel Samstat's character.
6. What does Rachel imagine her mother would say about Mark's affair?
7. Describe Bebe's occupation.
8. What does Rachel think about Detective Nolan?
9. What happens when Rachel discovers Mark's affair?
10. How does Ellis react when he sees Rachel when he is buying popcorn?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)