|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel say she heard one day while cooking at her Washington home?
(a) Loud music.
(c) Car backfiring.
2. Where was Rachel living when she first met Mark?
(a) New York.
3. After the robbery at group, what do the police use to transport the group to the police station?
(b) Paddy wagon.
(c) Police cars.
4. Who does Rachel take to New York with her in Chapter 1?
5. What kind of pets did Rachel's first husband have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Mark to arrive home after his wife calls him to tell him she knows about his affair?
2. Where is Mark when his wife calls and says she knows about his affair?
3. What kind of routine was Rachel doing when Richard first saw her?
4. Who did Rachel's mother marry that she thought was God?
5. What did Charlie refuse to give Vera when she was moving out of their apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Richard's proposal to Rachel.
2. How does Ellis react when he sees Rachel when he is buying popcorn?
3. What does Rachel discover in Mark's office?
4. What does Arthur do that betrays his marriage and the Feldmans friendship?
5. Describe Nathaniel's physical appearance.
6. What does Rachel think about Detective Nolan?
7. Describe Vera's physical appearance.
8. What does Rachel learn about Thelma's birthday?
9. Describe Amelia's role in Rachel's life.
10. What happens to Rachel when she takes the subway to her therapy group meeting?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)