|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Eleanor?
(a) Harry's mother.
(b) Harry's wife.
(c) Rachel's niece.
(d) Rachel's sister.
2. Who does Rachel find at her father's apartment after she is interviewed by the police?
3. What does Rachel say her contractor forgot to put on their West Virginia property?
(a) Second floor.
(b) Front door.
4. Who did Rachel's mother marry that she thought was God?
5. What is Jonathan's occupation?
(b) Advertising executive.
(d) Undersecretary of state.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Rachel cooking in her house in Washington when she heard something loud outside?
2. What does Uncle Seymour's Beef Borscht refer to?
3. When Chapter Four begins, what does Rachel do when she wakes up?
4. Where is Rachel's father in Chapter 1?
5. What is Rachel's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Rachel's producer hires her a voice coach?
2. What happens when Rachel discovers Mark's affair?
3. Why is Rachel concerned about having Mark's Aunt Florence on her show?
4. Why did Rachel move from New York to Washington?
5. Where is Rachel's father, Harry, when Rachel arrives at his apartment?
6. Describe Vera's physical appearance.
7. Why does Rachel feel a sense of relief when she discovers Mark's affair?
8. What are some of the details Rachel gives Detective Nolan about the robber?
9. How does Rachel describe her first husband, Charlie?
10. What was Rachel and Mark's early relationship like?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)