|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rachel's mother save in 1963 that she used to purchase a blender for Rachel?
(a) Plaid stamps.
(d) Blue-chip stamps.
2. What kind of casserole was Rachel's mother famous for?
(a) Lima beans and pears.
(c) Asian noodle casserole.
3. What does the man in the plaid shirt sitting next to Rachel keep doing?
4. What does Rachel like to eat when she is feeling blue?
(c) Bacon hash.
5. Who does Rachel take to New York with her in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sidney give to Rachel in the group meeting?
2. What kind of transportation does Rachel use to get to therapy group?
3. What does Uncle Seymour's Beef Borscht refer to?
4. Who does Rachel get her cheesecake recipe from?
5. How old is Rachel?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rachel describe her first husband, Charlie?
2. What happens when Rachel's producer hires her a voice coach?
3. What caused Rachel to break up with Mark?
4. What happens to Rachel when she takes the subway to her therapy group meeting?
5. What happens when Rachel discovers Mark's affair?
6. What does Rachel think about Detective Nolan?
7. Describe Bebe's occupation.
8. Does Rachel know the woman her husband is having an affair with?
9. Why is Rachel concerned about having Mark's Aunt Florence on her show?
10. Why does Jonathan visit Rachel in New York City?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)