|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Detective think he needs therapy?
(a) He is having trouble sleeping.
(b) Because he is getting a divorce.
(c) He feels depressed.
(d) To help him decide about a hair transplant.
2. What is the name of the detective who takes Rachel's statement after the mugging at group therapy?
3. Who tells Rachel that she saw Mark and another woman at a hotel in Chicago?
4. What does the man in the plaid shirt sitting next to Rachel keep doing?
5. What city does Mark live in?
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does Mark like to tell that Rachel describes as a "novella"?
2. What kind of take-out does Rachel's father order for her from his apartment?
3. What happens when Rachel looks at the camera while doing her TV show?
4. What color shirt is the mugger wearing who robs the group members?
5. What kind of job does Mark have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Rachel's producer hires her a voice coach?
2. How does Rachel describe her first husband, Charlie?
3. What does Rachel imagine her mother would say about Mark's affair?
4. How does Mark get Rachel to marry him?
5. Why does Detective Nolan question Rachel about being in therapy?
6. What happens when a robber comes into therapy group?
7. How does Ellis react when he sees Rachel when he is buying popcorn?
8. What happened to Mr. Abbey, Rachel's Washington neighbor?
9. What happens to Rachel when she takes the subway to her therapy group meeting?
10. How does Rachel feel about going back to her therapy group?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)