|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the detective who takes Rachel's statement after the mugging at group therapy?
2. What recipe directs cooks to cut off the stems carefully or the dish will be hairy?
(a) Sorrell soup.
(b) Spinach soup.
(c) Pea soup.
(d) Sauteed broccoli.
3. What does Rachel say about why her voice works well on television?
(a) She uses inflection well.
(b) She uses sophisticated phrases.
(c) It's melodious.
(d) It's funny and makes people laugh.
4. Who did Rachel's mother marry that she thought was God?
5. Who is Mr. Abbey?
(c) Rachel's neighbor.
(d) Mark's co-worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Rachel been in therapy?
2. When Chapter Four begins, what does Rachel do when she wakes up?
3. What story does Mark like to tell that Rachel describes as a "novella"?
4. What is Ellis buying at the nut stand?
5. What did Betty warn Rachel about regarding Mark when she first met him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bebe's occupation.
2. How does Rachel describe her first husband, Charlie?
3. What does Rachel think about Detective Nolan?
4. How does Mark get Rachel to marry him?
5. What happens when Rachel discovers Mark's affair?
6. Describe Amelia's role in Rachel's life.
7. How does Harry help Rachel deal with being upset about Mark's affair?
8. What are some of the rules of Rachel's therapy group?
9. Describe Rachel Samstat's character.
10. What happens when a robber comes into therapy group?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)