|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of casserole was Rachel's mother famous for?
(a) Lima beans and pears.
(c) Asian noodle casserole.
2. Why does the Detective think he needs therapy?
(a) Because he is getting a divorce.
(b) He feels depressed.
(c) To help him decide about a hair transplant.
(d) He is having trouble sleeping.
3. What are Rachel and Jonathan doing when Harry returns to his apartment?
(a) Eating lunch.
(b) Drinking wine.
4. What reason does Rachel give for why she didn't want to marry Mark?
(a) She prefers to be single.
(b) He is unstable financially.
(c) She didn't trust him.
(d) They have different lifestyles.
5. What is Ellis buying at the nut stand?
(a) Candied apple.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the robbery at group, what do the police use to transport the group to the police station?
2. Who is Mark having an affair with?
3. What does Rachel say her contractor forgot to put on their West Virginia property?
4. Who does Mark say smells of Dr. Scholl's footpads in Chapter Two?
5. What is Harry wearing when he returns to his apartment in Chapter Three?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were Mark and Thelma doing the day that Thelma wrote an inscription in a child's song book to signify the importance of the day?
2. Why does Jonathan visit Rachel in New York City?
3. How does Rachel discover her husband is having an affair?
4. Does Rachel know the woman her husband is having an affair with?
5. What are some of the details Rachel gives Detective Nolan about the robber?
6. What happens when a robber comes into therapy group?
7. Why did Rachel move from New York to Washington?
8. Describe Bebe's occupation.
9. What does Rachel think about Detective Nolan?
10. How does Ellis react when he sees Rachel when he is buying popcorn?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)