|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of roles did Rachel's father play?
(a) Leading roles.
(b) Stand up comic.
(c) Kind characters.
2. How tall does Rachel think the mugger is?
(a) Five and a half feet.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Six feet four inches.
(d) Five feet ten inches.
3. What is Ellis buying at the nut stand?
(c) Candied apple.
4. Where does Rachel stay when she goes to New York?
(b) Friend's house.
(d) Her father's apartment.
5. Who is Rachel Samstat?
(b) Wife of Jonathan.
(c) Cousin of Mark.
(d) Daughter of Penny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel say about why her voice works well on television?
2. Who takes a picture of Rachel as she is on her way to therapy group?
3. Who is Richard Finkel?
4. What did Mark and Thelma shop for at Bloomingdales, according to Jonathan?
5. What did Rachel's mother save in 1963 that she used to purchase a blender for Rachel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Rachel feel a sense of relief when she discovers Mark's affair?
2. How does Rachel describe her first husband, Charlie?
3. How did Rachel get a cooking show on television?
4. Describe Amelia's role in Rachel's life.
5. Why does Detective Nolan question Rachel about being in therapy?
6. What happens when Rachel's producer hires her a voice coach?
7. Describe Vera's physical appearance.
8. Why did Rachel move from New York to Washington?
9. What happens when a robber comes into therapy group?
10. What were Mark and Thelma doing the day that Thelma wrote an inscription in a child's song book to signify the importance of the day?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)