|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color hair does Vera have?
2. What did Rachel's mother's second husband do after they got married?
(a) Invested wisely.
(c) Took all her money.
(d) Left her all his money.
3. What did Betty warn Rachel about regarding Mark when she first met him?
(a) He was trouble.
(b) He was too nice.
(c) He liked to drink.
(d) He moved a lot.
4. What did Mark and Thelma shop for at Bloomingdales, according to Jonathan?
(d) Kitchen tables.
5. What does Rachel wonder about regarding diabetes?
(a) If Jews have more diabetes than anyone else.
(b) If her mother had diabetes.
(c) What the symptoms of diabetes are.
(d) If she will have diabetes when she is older.
6. What is one of the therapy group's rules?
(a) To go on a field trip once a year.
(b) To make up first names.
(c) Not to give anyone's last name.
(d) To refrain from bringing food to group meetings.
7. What kind of job does Mark have?
(b) Political job.
8. Where did Rachel first meet Mark?
(a) Book signing.
(b) Christmas party.
(c) Tennis game.
(d) Running club.
9. What kind of job did Rachel's mother have when Rachel was growing up?
(c) Hollywood agent.
10. What recipe did Rachel's mother like to make for her New Year's Day party?
(b) Lox, onions and eggs.
(c) Beef tacos.
(d) Shrimp cocktail.
11. Where is Rachel's father in Chapter 1?
(a) Visiting a friend.
(b) Mental hospital.
(c) At work.
(d) Vacationing in Bahamas.
12. Who tells Rachel that she saw Mark and another woman at a hotel in Chicago?
13. When did Mark give Rachel the diamond ring that she hides in her bra?
(a) On their one year anniversary.
(b) On their engagement.
(c) When she was pregnant for the second time.
(d) When Sam was born.
14. What is Harry wearing when he returns to his apartment in Chapter Three?
(a) Khaki pants.
(b) Jogging suit.
(c) Black suit.
(d) Bermuda shorts.
15. How long has Rachel been in therapy?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Nine years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mark when his wife calls and says she knows about his affair?
2. What time did Rachel tell Mark that she heard something while cooking at her Washington home?
3. What show does Rachel watch the second morning she is in her father's apartment?
4. What evidence did Rachel find in Mark's apartment that indicated another woman had been visiting him?
5. Where did Rachel and Mark dance together for the first time?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)