|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of casserole was Rachel's mother famous for?
(a) Lima beans and pears.
(b) Asian noodle casserole.
2. Who takes a picture of Rachel as she is on her way to therapy group?
(a) Security guard.
(b) Police officer.
(c) Professional photographer.
(d) Japanese man.
3. How tall does Rachel think the mugger is?
(a) Six feet four inches.
(b) Five and a half feet.
(c) Five feet ten inches.
(d) Six feet.
4. What recipe directs cooks to cut off the stems carefully or the dish will be hairy?
(a) Sorrell soup.
(b) Spinach soup.
(c) Pea soup.
(d) Sauteed broccoli.
5. What term does Vera use to describe Mark when Rachel tells her about his affair?
6. What is Vera's husband's name?
7. Who was Rachel's father going to see when he left Rachel in his apartment after calling for take-out?
8. What does Rachel say one network said about her when she tried to get a show with them?
(a) Too New York.
(b) Not tall enough.
(c) Too tall.
(d) Too pretty.
9. What does the mugger take from Rachel?
(a) Diamond ring.
(b) Charm bracelet.
(d) Sapphire earrings.
10. What does Rachel wonder about regarding diabetes?
(a) If she will have diabetes when she is older.
(b) What the symptoms of diabetes are.
(c) If Jews have more diabetes than anyone else.
(d) If her mother had diabetes.
11. What kind of take-out does Rachel's father order for her from his apartment?
12. Who tells Rachel that she saw Mark and another woman at a hotel in Chicago?
13. What color hair does Vera have?
14. What is Ellis buying at the nut stand?
(c) Candied apple.
15. What is Jonathan's occupation?
(a) Undersecretary of state.
(c) Advertising executive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color shirt is the mugger wearing who robs the group members?
2. Why does Rachel say she would not introduce her therapy group members into a book under normal circumstances?
3. What time did Rachel tell Mark that she heard something while cooking at her Washington home?
4. What does Rachel say she heard one day while cooking at her Washington home?
5. What kind of job does Mark have?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)