|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Laszlo give Rachel for not completing the contracting work?
(a) He has cancer.
(b) He is too busy.
(c) He forgot.
(d) He needs a new saw.
2. What is one of the therapy group's rules?
(a) To go on a field trip once a year.
(b) Not to give anyone's last name.
(c) To make up first names.
(d) To refrain from bringing food to group meetings.
3. What does Rachel say one network said about her when she tried to get a show with them?
(a) Too New York.
(b) Too tall.
(c) Not tall enough.
(d) Too pretty.
4. Who does Rachel find at her father's apartment after she is interviewed by the police?
5. What was Amelia's occupation before she got married?
6. How tall does Rachel think the mugger is?
(a) Five and a half feet.
(b) Six feet four inches.
(c) Six feet.
(d) Five feet ten inches.
7. What is Vanessa Melhado famous for?
(a) Owning a restaurant.
(b) Acting in movies.
(d) Fashion designs.
8. Who does Rachel take to New York with her in Chapter 1?
9. What did Mark and Thelma shop for at Bloomingdales, according to Jonathan?
(d) Kitchen tables.
10. What kind of job did Rachel's mother have when Rachel was growing up?
(d) Hollywood agent.
11. In Chapter Four, what does Rachel say she is suffering from?
12. What animal does Rachel compare Thelma with when she is at the group therapy meeting?
13. What are Rachel and Jonathan doing when Harry returns to his apartment?
(c) Eating lunch.
(d) Drinking wine.
14. How old is Rachel?
15. Who is Mr. Abbey?
(a) Mark's co-worker.
(c) Rachel's neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the detective who takes Rachel's statement after the mugging at group therapy?
2. Why does the Detective think he needs therapy?
3. What does Rachel compare Amelia to?
4. What time did Rachel tell Mark that she heard something while cooking at her Washington home?
5. What did Rachel's mother's second husband do after they got married?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)