|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rachel take to New York with her in Chapter 1?
2. What kind of job did Rachel's mother have when Rachel was growing up?
(b) Hollywood agent.
3. Who does Rachel get her cheesecake recipe from?
(a) Julia Child cookbook.
(d) Her father's second wife.
4. What stock did Rachel's parents invest in that made them rich?
(d) Pork futures.
5. What does Rachel find in Mark's sock drawer?
(b) Children's song book.
(c) Poem to his lover.
(d) Diamond necklace.
6. What color hair does Vera have?
7. How long has it been since Rachel has attended therapy group in Chapter Four?
(a) Two years.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) Six months.
8. Who is Richard Finkel?
(a) Mark's coworker.
(c) Rachel's producer.
(d) Network director.
9. In Chapter Four, what does Rachel say she is suffering from?
10. Who taught Rachel how to cook mushrooms?
(c) A man from Boston she was involved with.
(d) Julia Child.
11. What term does Vera use to describe Mark when Rachel tells her about his affair?
12. Where was Rachel living when she first met Mark?
(c) New York.
13. What show does Rachel watch the second morning she is in her father's apartment?
(b) Merv Griffin.
(c) Phil Donahue.
(d) CNN news.
14. What did Rachel's mother save in 1963 that she used to purchase a blender for Rachel?
(a) Plaid stamps.
(d) Blue-chip stamps.
15. What kind of job does Mark have?
(b) Political job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vera's husband's name?
2. What does Sidney give to Rachel in the group meeting?
3. How old is Rachel?
4. What word does Mark use when he describes his first wife, Kimberly?
5. Where does Rachel stay when she goes to New York?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)