|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lucy Mae Hopkins?
2. What kind of take-out does Rachel's father order for her from his apartment?
3. What city does Mark live in?
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Washington, D.C.
4. What does Rachel say she heard one day while cooking at her Washington home?
(a) Loud music.
(c) Car backfiring.
5. What happens when Rachel looks at the camera while doing her TV show?
(a) She stares without blinking.
(b) She frowns.
(c) She blinks a lot.
(d) She sneezes.
6. Where did Richard first see Rachel?
(a) Local news.
(b) Comedy Central.
(c) Phil Donahue.
7. Who is Rachel Samstat?
(a) Wife of Jonathan.
(c) Daughter of Penny.
(d) Cousin of Mark.
8. What do Rachel and Betty Searle try to figure out in Chapter 1?
(a) The best carrot cake recipe.
(b) Crossword puzzle.
(c) Neighborhood mystery.
(d) How long Thelma has been in an affair.
9. What term does Vera use to describe Mark when Rachel tells her about his affair?
10. How tall does Rachel think the mugger is?
(a) Six feet four inches.
(b) Five and a half feet.
(c) Five feet ten inches.
(d) Six feet.
11. In Chapter Four, what does Rachel say she is suffering from?
12. What did Rachel's mother's second husband do after they got married?
(a) Took all her money.
(c) Invested wisely.
(d) Left her all his money.
13. Who did Rachel give a recipe for carrot cake?
14. Who is Eleanor?
(a) Harry's mother.
(b) Rachel's sister.
(c) Harry's wife.
(d) Rachel's niece.
15. Who is Richard Finkel?
(b) Network director.
(c) Rachel's producer.
(d) Mark's coworker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mark say smells of Dr. Scholl's footpads in Chapter Two?
2. What reason does Rachel give for why she didn't want to marry Mark?
3. Who is Vera Maxwell?
4. What is the name of the detective who takes Rachel's statement after the mugging at group therapy?
5. What is one of the therapy group's rules?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)