|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel say her contractor forgot to put on their West Virginia property?
(a) Front door.
(c) Second floor.
2. Who does Mark say smells of Dr. Scholl's footpads in Chapter Two?
(c) Rachel's father.
3. What kind of transportation does Rachel use to get to therapy group?
4. Who is Mr. Abbey?
(b) Rachel's neighbor.
(c) Mark's co-worker.
5. What recipe did Rachel's mother like to make for her New Year's Day party?
(a) Shrimp cocktail.
(c) Beef tacos.
(d) Lox, onions and eggs.
6. What is Vanessa Melhado famous for?
(b) Fashion designs.
(c) Owning a restaurant.
(d) Acting in movies.
7. What is Rachel's occupation?
(a) Cookbook writer.
8. Who did Rachel's mother marry that she thought was God?
9. What happens when Rachel looks at the camera while doing her TV show?
(a) She frowns.
(b) She sneezes.
(c) She blinks a lot.
(d) She stares without blinking.
10. What does the man in the plaid shirt sitting next to Rachel keep doing?
11. Who does Rachel take to New York with her in Chapter 1?
12. What did Rachel's mother's second husband do after they got married?
(a) Left her all his money.
(b) Took all her money.
(c) Invested wisely.
13. Who taught Rachel how to cook mushrooms?
(a) Julia Child.
(d) A man from Boston she was involved with.
14. Who is Rachel Samstat?
(b) Wife of Jonathan.
(c) Daughter of Penny.
(d) Cousin of Mark.
15. What show does Rachel watch the second morning she is in her father's apartment?
(a) Phil Donahue.
(b) Merv Griffin.
(c) CNN news.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Rachel give for why she didn't want to marry Mark?
2. What was Amelia's occupation before she got married?
3. What kind of take-out does Rachel's father order for her from his apartment?
4. Who is Eleanor?
5. Why does the Detective think he needs therapy?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)