|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mark and Thelma shop for at Bloomingdales, according to Jonathan?
(a) Kitchen tables.
2. What positive expression does Rachel use to describe her father at the end of Chapter Three?
(a) A real peach.
(b) The best man ever.
3. Where is Mark when his wife calls and says she knows about his affair?
(a) Car dealership.
4. Where did Rachel first meet Mark?
(a) Running club.
(b) Tennis game.
(c) Christmas party.
(d) Book signing.
5. What kind of routine was Rachel doing when Richard first saw her?
(b) Jewish prince routine.
6. What does Rachel say her contractor forgot to put on their West Virginia property?
(b) Front door.
(d) Second floor.
7. Who taught Rachel how to cook mushrooms?
(c) Julia Child.
(d) A man from Boston she was involved with.
8. Where did Rachel and Mark dance together for the first time?
(a) Inaugural ball.
(c) Pension Building.
(d) Dancing lessons.
9. What kind of transportation does Rachel use to get to therapy group?
10. When Chapter Four begins, what does Rachel do when she wakes up?
(a) Call Mark.
(b) Watch the baby inside her make waves in her belly.
(c) Call Thelma.
11. What animal does Rachel compare Thelma with when she is at the group therapy meeting?
12. Who did Rachel give a recipe for carrot cake?
13. What word does Mark use when he describes his first wife, Kimberly?
14. Who is Vera Maxwell?
(a) Hair stylist.
(b) Rachel's therapist.
15. How long has Rachel been in therapy?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Nine years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall does Rachel think the mugger is?
2. What color shirt is the mugger wearing who robs the group members?
3. What does Rachel say she heard one day while cooking at her Washington home?
4. Where is Rachel's father in Chapter 1?
5. Where was Rachel living when she first met Mark?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)