|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel compare Amelia to?
(b) Gold digger.
(c) Poppy seed cookie.
(d) Butter ball.
2. What did Mark and Thelma shop for at Bloomingdales, according to Jonathan?
(a) Kitchen tables.
3. Who does Rachel find at her father's apartment after she is interviewed by the police?
4. Where does Rachel see Jonathan outside his house?
(a) Sitting on the deck.
(b) Under the rhododendron bush.
(c) Working in the front garden.
(d) Mowing the backyard.
5. What does Julie say her daughter flushed down the toilet at school?
(a) Six gerbils.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the robbery at group, what do the police use to transport the group to the police station?
2. What word does Mark use when he describes his first wife, Kimberly?
3. What does Juanita say about Thelma?
4. How long has it been since Rachel has attended therapy group in Chapter Four?
5. What do Sidney and Dan discover once they learn each other's last names?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)