|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stock did Rachel's parents invest in that made them rich?
(b) Pork futures.
2. What time did Rachel tell Mark that she heard something while cooking at her Washington home?
(a) 10 pm.
(b) 5:50 pm.
(c) 3:20 pm.
(d) 6 am.
3. How does the newspaper report about the robbery describe Rachel's occupation that irritates her?
(a) Ex-New Yorker.
(b) Pregnant writer.
(c) Cookbook author.
(d) Distraught housewife.
4. Who tells Rachel that she saw Mark and another woman at a hotel in Chicago?
5. How long has it been since Rachel has attended therapy group in Chapter Four?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) One month.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Mark to arrive home after his wife calls him to tell him she knows about his affair?
2. What does Rachel's father like to write letters about to his daughters several times a month?
3. What name does Rachel say she would like to have when she plays the game "What Do You Wish You Were Named"?
4. What does the mugger take from Rachel?
5. Who takes Rachel to the hospital when she is at the Rice's house?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)