|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Mark to arrive home after his wife calls him to tell him she knows about his affair?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Six hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) Fifteen minutes.
2. What time does the last Eastern Airlines shuttle to Washington leave from New York?
(a) Eight p.m.
(c) Ten p.m.
(d) Nine p.m.
3. What stock did Rachel's parents invest in that made them rich?
(b) Pork futures.
4. What word does Mark use when he describes his first wife, Kimberly?
5. What excuse does Rachel use for missing Betty's party when she is talking with Betty on the phone?
(c) Delayed flight.
(d) Out-of-town guests.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the note from that Rachel reads after she returns to Washington in Chapter Eleven?
2. What did Rachel's mother save in 1963 that she used to purchase a blender for Rachel?
3. What did Mark and Thelma shop for at Bloomingdales, according to Jonathan?
4. Where did Rachel first meet Mark?
5. How long has Rachel been in therapy?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)