|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rachel take to New York with her in Chapter 1?
2. What does Sidney give to Rachel in the group meeting?
(a) Cough drop.
(b) Comforting pat on the shoulder.
(d) Box of kleenex.
3. Why does the Detective think he needs therapy?
(a) He feels depressed.
(b) To help him decide about a hair transplant.
(c) Because he is getting a divorce.
(d) He is having trouble sleeping.
4. What positive expression does Rachel use to describe her father at the end of Chapter Three?
(b) The best man ever.
(d) A real peach.
5. What is the name of the detective who takes Rachel's statement after the mugging at group therapy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes a picture of Rachel as she is on her way to therapy group?
2. In Chapter Two, what does Rachel say she loves about marriage?
3. What kind of pets did Rachel's first husband have?
4. Who does Rachel get her cheesecake recipe from?
5. Who does Mark say smells of Dr. Scholl's footpads in Chapter Two?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)