|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Detective think he needs therapy?
(a) Because he is getting a divorce.
(b) He feels depressed.
(c) He is having trouble sleeping.
(d) To help him decide about a hair transplant.
2. How many children does Rachel have at the beginning of the novel?
3. What color shirt is the mugger wearing who robs the group members?
4. What color hair does Vera have?
5. Who is Richard Finkel?
(a) Mark's coworker.
(b) Rachel's producer.
(d) Network director.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Rachel that she saw Mark and another woman at a hotel in Chicago?
2. What is Ellis buying at the nut stand?
3. What does Rachel find in Mark's sock drawer?
4. Who does Mark say smells of Dr. Scholl's footpads in Chapter Two?
5. What does the man in the plaid shirt sitting next to Rachel keep doing?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)