|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rachel's mother's second husband do after they got married?
(b) Invested wisely.
(c) Took all her money.
(d) Left her all his money.
2. What city does Mark live in?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Washington, D.C.
3. Why does the Detective think he needs therapy?
(a) To help him decide about a hair transplant.
(b) He is having trouble sleeping.
(c) He feels depressed.
(d) Because he is getting a divorce.
4. What did Mark and Thelma shop for at Bloomingdales, according to Jonathan?
(d) Kitchen tables.
5. What recipe directs cooks to cut off the stems carefully or the dish will be hairy?
(a) Pea soup.
(b) Sorrell soup.
(c) Sauteed broccoli.
(d) Spinach soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Rachel and Jonathan doing when Harry returns to his apartment?
2. Where is Mark when his wife calls and says she knows about his affair?
3. How long has it been since Rachel has attended therapy group in Chapter Four?
4. Who did Rachel give a recipe for carrot cake?
5. What does Rachel wonder about regarding diabetes?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)