|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rachel take to New York with her in Chapter 1?
2. Who did Eleanor find wandering the streets dressed only in a towel?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Harry's third wife.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her son.
3. What recipe directs cooks to cut off the stems carefully or the dish will be hairy?
(a) Spinach soup.
(b) Sorrell soup.
(c) Pea soup.
(d) Sauteed broccoli.
4. What story does Mark like to tell that Rachel describes as a "novella"?
(a) When he wrote his first column.
(b) His first day of work in the newspaper business.
(c) Meeting Rachel.
(d) Traveling to Singapore.
5. What does Rachel compare Amelia to?
(b) Poppy seed cookie.
(c) Gold digger.
(d) Butter ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in the plaid shirt sitting next to Rachel keep doing?
2. How old is Rachel?
3. How long has it been since Rachel has attended therapy group in Chapter Four?
4. Who does Mark say smells of Dr. Scholl's footpads in Chapter Two?
5. What do Rachel and Betty Searle try to figure out in Chapter 1?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)