|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Rachel decide to marry Mark?
(a) He was everything she wanted in a husband.
(b) She thought he had learned his lesson.
(c) Vera approved of her choice.
(d) She had no one else she loved.
2. Where did Arthur and Mark grow up together?
3. What stock did Rachel's parents invest in that made them rich?
(c) Pork futures.
4. What color shirt is the mugger wearing who robs the group members?
5. What positive expression does Rachel use to describe her father at the end of Chapter Three?
(b) The best man ever.
(d) A real peach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the detective who takes Rachel's statement after the mugging at group therapy?
2. What recipe did Rachel's mother like to make for her New Year's Day party?
3. What did Betty warn Rachel about regarding Mark when she first met him?
4. Where does Arthur teach criminal law?
5. What kind of take-out does Rachel's father order for her from his apartment?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)