|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel wonder about regarding diabetes?
(a) If she will have diabetes when she is older.
(b) If her mother had diabetes.
(c) What the symptoms of diabetes are.
(d) If Jews have more diabetes than anyone else.
2. Why does Rachel say she would not introduce her therapy group members into a book under normal circumstances?
(a) The conversations are too confusing.
(b) She doesn't like the members.
(c) She wants to hide that she is in therapy.
(d) Too many characters.
3. What does Rachel get mad at Mark for when they are on the shuttle to Washington?
(a) Talking about his job.
(b) Making plans for a vacation.
(c) Sitting too close to her.
(d) Not paying for her airfare.
4. How many columns does Mark write a week?
5. What time does the last Eastern Airlines shuttle to Washington leave from New York?
(b) Eight p.m.
(c) Ten p.m.
(d) Nine p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What author does Rachel talk about when she is doing a cooking demonstration?
2. What does Rachel compare Amelia to?
3. Who did Helen Finkle fall in love with?
4. How long has it been since Rachel has attended therapy group in Chapter Four?
5. What is Ellis buying at the nut stand?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)