1. Who is Rachel Samstat?
(a) Wife of Jonathan.
(b) Cousin of Mark.
(c) Daughter of Penny.
2. What is Rachel's occupation?
(d) Cookbook writer.
3. How many children does Rachel have at the beginning of the novel?
4. How old is Rachel?
5. Who is Mark having an affair with?
(a) Lucy Smith.
(b) Julie Lawson.
(c) Betty Searle.
(d) Thelma Rice.
6. What kind of job does Mark have?
(b) Political job.
7. How far along is Rachel's pregnancy in Chapter 1?
(a) Twelve weeks.
(b) Six months.
(c) Seven months.
(d) Two months.
8. What do Rachel and Betty Searle try to figure out in Chapter 1?
(a) How long Thelma has been in an affair.
(b) Crossword puzzle.
(c) Neighborhood mystery.
(d) The best carrot cake recipe.
9. What does Rachel find in Mark's sock drawer?
(a) Children's song book.
(c) Diamond necklace.
(d) Poem to his lover.
10. What city does Mark live in?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(c) San Francisco.
This section contains 3,628 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)