1. Who is Rachel Samstat?
(a) Cousin of Mark.
(b) Wife of Jonathan.
(c) Daughter of Penny.
2. What is Rachel's occupation?
(c) Cookbook writer.
3. How many children does Rachel have at the beginning of the novel?
4. How old is Rachel?
5. Who is Mark having an affair with?
(a) Julie Lawson.
(b) Betty Searle.
(c) Lucy Smith.
(d) Thelma Rice.
6. What kind of job does Mark have?
(a) Political job.
7. How far along is Rachel's pregnancy in Chapter 1?
(a) Seven months.
(b) Twelve weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) Six months.
8. What do Rachel and Betty Searle try to figure out in Chapter 1?
(a) How long Thelma has been in an affair.
(b) Crossword puzzle.
(c) Neighborhood mystery.
(d) The best carrot cake recipe.
9. What does Rachel find in Mark's sock drawer?
(a) Poem to his lover.
(c) Children's song book.
(d) Diamond necklace.
10. What city does Mark live in?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) Washington, D.C.
This section contains 3,628 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)