|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the object in the jar that Philippovich examines in Chapter 7 look like?
(a) A yellowish lump.
(b) A pink lump.
(c) A purple lump.
(d) A white lump.
2. What does Philippovich ask Shyonder in Chapter 6?
(a) Whether A** has contacted him yet.
(b) Whether there is any work that Sharikov could do.
(c) Whether there is anymore room available to buy in the building.
(d) Whether the galoshes stand will be returning.
3. What has Sharikov reported against Philippovich ?
(a) Subversive activities.
(b) Counterrevolutionary activities.
(c) Illegal medical activities.
(d) Morally corrupt activities.
4. How does Zina feel after Sharikov disappears in Chapter 9?
5. What does Philippovich suggest Sharikov do in the evening?
(a) Read something.
(b) Go to sleep.
(c) Go for a walk.
(d) Go out for drinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharikov take out of his pocket in Chapter 9?
2. What is Philippovich wearing when the police come to his apartment?
3. What does Sharik note he cannot walk around the city without?
4. What does Sharikov whine about doing while his documents are being drawn up?
5. In Chapter 9 what had Sharikov told the young woman had happened to him?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)