Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sharikov blame his thefts on in Chapter 8?
(d) The doorman.
2. What does Sharikov take out of his pocket in Chapter 9?
(a) A revolver.
(b) A knife.
(c) A watch.
(d) A wallet.
3. What breed of dog does Sharik suspect may be in his ancestry?
(a) A St. Bernard.
(b) A Great Dane.
(c) A Rottweiller.
(d) A Newfoundland.
4. What does Philippovich conclude that the hypophysis is?
(a) That which determines the aspect of the given human individual.
(b) That which makes a dog a dog.
(c) That which establishes a person's belief system
(d) That which separates humans from dogs.
5. What does Philippovich lock the jar within?
(a) A bookcase.
(b) An armoire.
(c) His desk.
(d) A medicine cabinet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is posted all over the apartment in Chapter 6?
2. What does Philippovich say about the operation on Sharik in Chapter 8?
3. Who is Philippovich compared to while in his study in Chapter 7?
4. Who is Shyonder?
5. How long after attending the circus does an argument break out in the household?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)