|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What human characteristic does Philippovich tell the police the dog still has?
(a) The dog still sits on the sofa.
(b) The dog still likes to drink alcohol.
(c) The dog still sometimes walks on two legs.
(d) The dog still speaks.
2. What is the argument which breaks out in the household about?
(a) Bormenthal calling Sharikov names.
(b) Whether Sharikov should do chores.
(c) Sharikov stealing things.
(d) How to address one another.
3. What does Philippovich lock the jar within?
(a) His desk.
(b) An armoire.
(c) A medicine cabinet.
(d) A bookcase.
4. What does Sharik want his first name to be?
5. What does Philippovich suggest Sharikov do in the evening?
(a) Read something.
(b) Go to sleep.
(c) Go for a walk.
(d) Go out for drinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sharikov say he has read a book by?
2. What doesn't Sharikov want Philippovich to call him?
3. What sends Philippovich through the roof at dinner?
4. What does Sharikov take from Philippovich's office in Chapter 8?
5. How much money did Sharikov take from the house committee?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)