|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the dog have on his head?
(a) A bandaid.
(b) A purple scar.
(c) An open wound.
(d) A protective wrap.
2. What is the argument which breaks out in the household about?
(a) Whether Sharikov should do chores.
(b) How to address one another.
(c) Sharikov stealing things.
(d) Bormenthal calling Sharikov names.
3. What does Sharik say has been ailing him lately in the Epilogue?
(a) A smoker's cough.
(b) A pain in his side.
4. What was the theme of the book Sharikov read?
(a) Russia's war history.
(b) Providing for the weakest in society.
(c) Dog breeds.
(d) Taking everything and dividing it up.
5. What doesn't Sharikov want Philippovich to call him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharikov do since he is so upset by his argument with Philippovich ?
2. What did Sharikov say he would buy with the money from the committee?
3. What has Sharikov gotten a job doing?
4. What is Philippovich waiting for at the end of Chapter 7?
5. Who appears in the hallway with an angry face in Chapter 8?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)