|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What human characteristic does Philippovich tell the police the dog still has?
(a) The dog still likes to drink alcohol.
(b) The dog still sometimes walks on two legs.
(c) The dog still sits on the sofa.
(d) The dog still speaks.
2. How much money did Sharikov take from the house committee?
(a) Twelve rubles.
(b) Eighteen rubles.
(c) Twenty-one rubles.
(d) Seven rubles.
3. What does Sharik refer to Phillipovich as in the Epilogue?
(a) As the father.
(b) As the master.
(c) As the wizard.
(d) As the godhead.
4. How did Sharikov break the glass in Apartment 7?
(a) By slamming it shut.
(b) With a stone.
(c) With a paperweight.
(d) With his shoe.
5. Why does Bormenthal roll up his sleeve in Chapter 8?
(a) To cool down.
(b) To hit Sharikov.
(c) To clean up the flood water.
(d) To show Sharikov his tattoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sharik refer to Bormenthal in the Epilogue?
2. What does Sharik catch with his fingers in Chapter 6?
3. After locking up the jar, where does Philippovich put the key?
4. What has Sharikov gotten a job doing?
5. What is the object that Philippovich examines in a jar?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)