|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Sharikov?
2. What is posted all over the apartment in Chapter 6?
(a) Political posters.
(b) Medical advice pamphlets.
(c) Notes telling Sharik how to behave.
(d) Postcards from Philippovich's friends.
3. How does Sharikov die?
(a) He is drowned.
(b) He is hit on the head.
(c) He is smothered by a pillow.
(d) He is strangled.
4. After returning home what is Sharikov NOT found to have stolen?
(a) A beaver hat.
(b) An ashtray.
(c) A lighter.
(d) A cane.
5. How does Sharik feel at the end of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippovich conclude that the hypophysis is?
2. What does Philippovich say about the operation on Sharik in Chapter 8?
3. Who does Sharikov bring back with him to the apartment late at night in Chapter 8?
4. What human characteristic does Philippovich tell the police the dog still has?
5. What do neighbors report about the night Sharikov died?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)