|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Philippovich ask to bring in the dog in the Epilogue?
(c) The doorman.
2. What does Zina see Bormenthal burning?
(a) A blue copybook.
(b) Sharik's leash and collar.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) His bathrobe.
3. What does the dog know the well-dressed gentleman is carrying?
(a) Ground beef.
(c) Chicken breast.
(d) Pork chops.
4. What color hair does one of Philippovich's patients have?
(d) Bright red.
5. How many days after the fight between Sharikov and Bormenthal do the police come to the apartment?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Eight days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the gentleman in Chapter 1?
2. What is the name of the dog?
3. What does Sharik call Bormenthal before falling asleep?
4. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
5. What does the item Bormenthal is carrying smell like to Sharik?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)