|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Bormenthal announces that someone had died how many hours ago?
(a) Eight hours.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) One hour.
2. What does Sharik note he cannot walk around the city without?
(a) A collar and tags.
(b) A good pair of shoes.
(c) An escort.
(d) A registration card.
3. Which of the following is not a change that Sharik undergoes following the surgery?
(a) His body grows longer.
(b) His ears shrink in size.
(c) He begins to lose fur.
(d) The sound of his bark changes.
4. What is the argument which breaks out in the household about?
(a) How to address one another.
(b) Bormenthal calling Sharikov names.
(c) Whether Sharikov should do chores.
(d) Sharikov stealing things.
5. What does Philippovich do after the surgery?
(a) Smokes a cigarette.
(b) Takes a walk around the block.
(c) Watches Sharik intently.
(d) Has a drink with Bormental.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharik say makes him feel better tn the Epilogue?
2. What breed of dog does Sharik suspect may be in his ancestry?
3. How much money did Sharikov take from the house committee?
4. How does Zina feel after Sharikov disappears in Chapter 9?
5. How long after attending the circus does an argument break out in the household?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)