|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Philippovich's cook?
2. In Chapter 1, who throws something at the dog?
(a) A cook.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A taxi driver.
(d) A child.
3. What does Philippovich lock the jar within?
(a) An armoire.
(b) His desk.
(c) A bookcase.
(d) A medicine cabinet.
4. What does Philippovich call Sharikov following the flooding incident?
(a) A savage.
(b) An animal.
(c) A monster.
(d) A burden.
5. Where does Sharik lie while the doctors are eating dinner?
(a) Beside the refrigerator.
(b) In front of the fire.
(c) On the sofa.
(d) On a rug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dog learn to do on his own?
2. What does Philippovich wonder if Karl Marx has banned?
3. How does Sharik feel at the end of the story?
4. What does the dog know the well-dressed gentleman is carrying?
5. What does Sharik call the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)