|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dog's education said to have started with?
2. Where did the gentleman in Chapter 1 buy his meat?
(a) From the Moscow Grocers' Association.
(b) From a street vendor.
(c) The Moscow Agricultural Industries store.
(d) From the local butcher.
3. By what date was Sharik's transformation into a human complete?
(a) January 12th.
(b) January 23rd.
(c) March 2nd.
(d) January 17th.
4. Which of the following is not a change that Sharik undergoes following the surgery?
(a) His body grows longer.
(b) He begins to lose fur.
(c) His ears shrink in size.
(d) The sound of his bark changes.
5. What did the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery do for a living?
(a) He played a balalaika.
(b) He played an accordion.
(c) He played a trumpet.
(d) He played the piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks to be excused from the dog's surgery?
2. Who takes Sharik for a walk in Chapter 3?
3. How does Sharik feel at the end of the story?
4. How did the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery die?
5. What did Philippovich expect would be the effect of his surgery on Sharik?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)