|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What human characteristic does Philippovich tell the police the dog still has?
(a) The dog still speaks.
(b) The dog still sits on the sofa.
(c) The dog still likes to drink alcohol.
(d) The dog still sometimes walks on two legs.
2. What does Philippovich complain is malfunctioning on a regular basis?
(a) The electricity.
(b) His refrigerator.
(c) The local trafic lights.
(d) His surgery's lights.
3. How did the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery die?
(a) He was stabbed.
(b) He was poisoned.
(c) He was shot.
(d) He was in a car accident.
4. What is the dog said to feel for Philippovich?
5. How long after attending the circus does an argument break out in the household?
(a) One month.
(b) About a week.
(c) Three days.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Philippovich call to complain about being asked to give up two of his rooms?
2. What about Sharik nearly drives Philippovich crazy in Chapter 5?
3. What does Bormenthal volunteer to do in Chapter 8?
4. How much money did Sharikov take from the house committee?
5. What word does Sharik use to describe Philippovich in the examination room?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)