|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Bormenthal feel watching Sharik's transformation?
(a) Like he is going crazy.
(b) Like a god.
(c) Like he has achieved something amazing.
(d) Like he has committed a crime against nature.
2. What happens on January 6th?
(a) Sharik's teeth shrank in size.
(b) Sharik started walking upright.
(c) Sharik's tail drops off.
(d) Sharik says "hello."
3. Besides his seminal vesticles, what does Philippovich remove from Sharik?
(a) Sharik's kidney.
(b) Sharik's pituitary gland.
(c) Sharik's appendix.
(d) Sharik's gall bladder.
4. What is the argument which breaks out in the household about?
(a) Whether Sharikov should do chores.
(b) Sharikov stealing things.
(c) How to address one another.
(d) Bormenthal calling Sharikov names.
5. What does the dog know the well-dressed gentleman is carrying?
(a) Chicken breast.
(b) Pork chops.
(d) Ground beef.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery do for a living?
2. What do the two doctors do after the commotion caused by Sharikov has died down in Chapter 8?
3. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
4. What does Philippovich admit at the end of Chapter 4?
5. What doesn't Sharikov want Philippovich to call him?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)