|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Oh, things won't come to any good in this apartment, I'm afraid"?
2. What does Sharik refer to Phillipovich as in the Epilogue?
(a) As the godhead.
(b) As the father.
(c) As the master.
(d) As the wizard.
3. What is the name of Philip's maid?
4. Within how many days does Sharik show signs of recovery from the surgery?
(a) Two days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Six days.
(d) Ten days.
5. What is the gentleman told when he reaches his building?
(a) The roof is leaking.
(b) More tenants are moving in.
(c) He needs to vacate two of his rooms.
(d) Dogs aren't allowed inside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the officers want to know about the dog?
2. How long after attending the circus does an argument break out in the household?
3. What did the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery do for a living?
4. What human characteristic does Philippovich tell the police the dog still has?
5. Who does Sharikov bring back with him to the apartment late at night in Chapter 8?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)