|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Bormenthal announces that someone had died how many hours ago?
(a) Five hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) Eight hours.
2. What does Philippovich do after the surgery?
(a) Watches Sharik intently.
(b) Has a drink with Bormental.
(c) Smokes a cigarette.
(d) Takes a walk around the block.
3. What word does Sharik use to describe Philippovich in the examination room?
4. What does Sharikov say he wants to do in the evening in Chapter 7?
(a) Go to a bar.
(b) Go dancing at a music hall.
(c) Go to the circus.
(d) Go to the racetrack.
5. Who helped Sharik come up with his name?
(a) On of Philippovich's patients.
(d) The house committee members.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the gentleman told when he reaches his building?
2. What do neighbors report about the night Sharikov died?
3. What once stood in the hallway of Philippovich's building?
4. What doesn't Sharikov want Philippovich to call him?
5. What was the name of the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)