|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the gentleman in Chapter 1?
2. What does the woman who comes back to the apartment with Sharikov in Chapter 9 do for a living?
(a) She is a dog groomer.
(b) She is a hair dresser.
(c) She is a seamstress.
(d) She is a typist.
3. What does the typist's lover buy her off with?
4. How much money did Sharikov take from the house committee?
(a) Seven rubles.
(b) Twenty-one rubles.
(c) Eighteen rubles.
(d) Twelve rubles.
5. Who is Shyonder?
(a) Zina's fiance.
(b) One of Philippovich's patients.
(c) Bormenthal's colleague.
(d) A house committee member.
Short Answer Questions
1. What human characteristic does Philippovich tell the police the dog still has?
2. What does Sharik begin doing on January 10th?
3. What does Philippovich admit at the end of Chapter 4?
4. What does Philippovich advise his patient who is entangled with a fourteen year old girl to do?
5. What does Sharikov take from Philippovich's office in Chapter 8?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)