|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Philippovich act as he talks on the phone in Chapter 4?
2. How is the woman who comes back to the apartment with Sharikov in Chapter 9 described?
(a) Frizzy haired.
(b) Young and thin.
(d) Frail and pale.
3. How does Sharik feel at first to be wearing a collar and leash?
4. What does Philippovich tell the other doctor not to discuss at dinner?
(a) The weather.
5. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
(a) A surgical reference book.
(b) His father's medical journal.
(c) A jar of human brains.
(d) His research mice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippovich wonder if Karl Marx has banned?
2. What does the dog learn to do on his own?
3. What does Philippovich lock the jar within?
4. After dinner, where does Philippovich say he is going?
5. What does Sharik begin doing on January 10th?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)