|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippovich admit at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) That he doesn't like the sight of blood.
(b) That he had never operated on a dog before.
(c) That something went wrong in the surgery.
(d) That he had been growing fond of Sharik.
2. Within how many days does Sharik show signs of recovery from the surgery?
(a) Four days.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Six days.
3. What does Sharik call the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
(a) The bitten one.
(b) The young one.
(c) The ugly one.
(d) The short one.
4. Who asks to be excused from the dog's surgery?
(b) Dr. Bormenthal.
5. What does Sharik begin doing on January 10th?
(a) Sleeping in a bed.
(b) Dressing in clothes.
(c) Using the telephone.
(d) Discussing politics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharikov insult the doctors for in Chapter 7?
2. Who is Philippovich compared to while in his study in Chapter 7?
3. Who says, "Oh, things won't come to any good in this apartment, I'm afraid"?
4. What does Philippovich do after the surgery?
5. What does the dog notice when he wakes up?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)