|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the dog run out from in the Epilogue?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The examination room.
(c) The office.
(d) The bathroom.
2. How many times had the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery been arrested?
(a) Eight times.
(b) Two times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Five times.
3. What sends Philippovich through the roof at dinner?
(a) Sharik calls him "my lord."
(b) Sharik calls him "master."
(c) Sharik calls him "creator."
(d) Sharik calls him "dad."
4. What does Sharikov whine about doing while his documents are being drawn up?
(a) Serving in the military.
(b) Looking for food in alleys.
(c) Paying taxes.
(d) Living with a cat.
5. How old was the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
(a) Fifty-two years old.
(b) Forty-three years old.
(c) Thirty-seven years old.
(d) Twenty-five years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Sharikov gotten a job doing?
2. What does the dog judge people by?
3. What does Bormenthal shave to prepare Sharik for the operation?
4. Which of the following is not one of the first words Sharik started saying?
5. What does Sharikov do since he is so upset by his argument with Philippovich ?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)