|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the typist's lover buy her off with?
2. After returning home what is Sharikov NOT found to have stolen?
(a) An ashtray.
(b) A lighter.
(c) A cane.
(d) A beaver hat.
3. How is the woman who comes back to the apartment with Sharikov in Chapter 9 described?
(a) Frizzy haired.
(c) Young and thin.
(d) Frail and pale.
4. What do neighbors report about the night Sharikov died?
(a) They didn't notice anything unual.
(b) They heard a dog barking all night.
(c) There were loud noises all night.
(d) The examination room lights were on all night.
5. What does the dog judge people by?
(a) Their clothes.
(b) Their hair color.
(c) Their eyes.
(d) Their smell.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Philippovich act as he talks on the phone in Chapter 4?
2. Who says, "Oh, things won't come to any good in this apartment, I'm afraid"?
3. Where did the gentleman in Chapter 1 buy his meat?
4. What charge is brought against the arrested parties for what happened to Sharikov?
5. What is the name of the apartment building's doorman?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)