|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippovich call Sharikov following the flooding incident?
(a) A monster.
(b) An animal.
(c) A burden.
(d) A savage.
2. Why does Bormenthal roll up his sleeve in Chapter 8?
(a) To hit Sharikov.
(b) To show Sharikov his tattoo.
(c) To clean up the flood water.
(d) To cool down.
3. How much money did Sharikov take from the house committee?
(a) Twenty-one rubles.
(b) Seven rubles.
(c) Twelve rubles.
(d) Eighteen rubles.
4. How many days does Sharikov disappear for in Chapter 9?
(a) Fourteen days.
(b) Eleven days.
(c) Seven days.
(d) Three days.
5. After dinner, where does Philippovich say he is going?
(a) To the theatre.
(b) To the opera.
(c) To the circus.
(d) To a concert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Bormenthal make most of the observations about Sharik's progress?
2. Who is not arrested for what happened to Sharikov?
3. What did Philippovich expect would be the effect of his surgery on Sharik?
4. In Chapter 1, who throws something at the dog?
5. What does Sharik want his first name to be?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)