|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zina feel after Sharikov disappears in Chapter 9?
2. Philippovich tells Bormenthal to take Sharikov where he wants to go on what condition?
(a) That there will be no police around.
(b) That they will be in a darkened room.
(c) That Sharikov promises to behave.
(d) That there will be no cats around.
3. What does Philippovich threaten to do after having been asked to give up two of his rooms?
(a) Complain to the press.
(b) Sue the government.
(c) Burn down his building.
(d) Leave the city.
4. What is posted all over the apartment in Chapter 6?
(a) Notes telling Sharik how to behave.
(b) Medical advice pamphlets.
(c) Political posters.
(d) Postcards from Philippovich's friends.
5. What does Philippovich say he will use to perform an ovarian transplant?
(a) Monkey ovaries.
(b) Pig ovaries.
(c) Cow ovaries.
(d) Cat ovaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
2. What does Sharik catch with his fingers in Chapter 6?
3. How does Philippovich feel about the new Soviet order in Moscow?
4. How many days does Sharikov disappear for in Chapter 9?
5. What does the item Bormenthal is carrying smell like to Sharik?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)