|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Bormenthal make most of the observations about Sharik's progress?
(a) Philippovich is ill.
(b) Philip is busy with his patients.
(c) Philip can't bring himself to look at Sharik.
(d) Philip is out of town.
2. Who appears in the hallway with an angry face in Chapter 8?
(c) The doorman.
3. What is Dr. Bormenthal carrying when he arrives at Philippovich's apartment in Chapter 4?
(a) A canvas bag.
(b) A jar.
(c) A notebook.
(d) A suitcase.
4. How long after attending the circus does an argument break out in the household?
(a) One month.
(b) About a week.
(c) Three days.
(d) Two weeks.
5. What is the name of the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Philip's maid?
2. Who does Sharikov say he has read a book by?
3. What does Philip admit on January 8th?
4. What happens on January 6th?
5. What has Sharikov reported against Philippovich ?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)