|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sharikov and Bormenthal leave for the evening in Chapter 7, what does Philippovich do?
(a) Pours himself a drink.
(b) Paces and sings to himself.
(c) Sits in his chair and naps.
(d) Smoke a cigar while reading the paper.
2. Who says, "Oh, things won't come to any good in this apartment, I'm afraid"?
3. What is the name of Philip's maid?
4. What group are the four young men who visit Philippovich's office from?
(a) The Moscow housing authority.
(b) The house management committee.
(c) The state employment committee.
(d) The property organization authority.
5. Who does Sharik say got his clothes for him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sends Philippovich through the roof at dinner?
2. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
3. What does the dog think the gentleman in Chapter 1 smells like?
4. What is the dog's education said to have started with?
5. What was the name of the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)