|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Sharik nearly drives Philippovich crazy in Chapter 5?
(a) His habit of sleeping all day.
(b) The amount of noise he makes at night.
(c) His mannerisms and speech.
(d) His odour.
2. What is Philippovich waiting for at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) For divine inspiration.
(b) For Zina to bring him a drink.
(c) For Bormenthal and Sharikov to come home.
(d) For a telephone call.
3. What is the name of the gentleman in Chapter 1?
4. What does Philippovich call Sharikov following the flooding incident?
(a) A burden.
(b) An animal.
(c) A savage.
(d) A monster.
5. What word does Sharik use to describe Philippovich in the examination room?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Philippovich call to complain about being asked to give up two of his rooms?
2. What does Philippovich do while Zina takes Sharik for a walk in Chapter 4?
3. What frightens the dog in the examination room?
4. In Chapter 4, Bormenthal announces that someone had died how many hours ago?
5. How does Philippovich act as he talks on the phone in Chapter 4?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)