|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bormenthal roll up his sleeve in Chapter 8?
(a) To cool down.
(b) To show Sharikov his tattoo.
(c) To hit Sharikov.
(d) To clean up the flood water.
2. What does Sharik notice about the examination room?
(a) It smells strange.
(b) There are bright lights on.
(c) The window is open.
(d) There are surgical tools laid out.
3. How does Philippovich act as he talks on the phone in Chapter 4?
4. What is the dog in Chapter 1 said to be lacking?
(a) An owner.
(b) A leg.
(d) A collar.
5. What kind of staircase does the gentleman's building have?
(b) Wrought iron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What establishments does the dog look for food around especially?
2. What does the dog know the well-dressed gentleman is carrying?
3. What word does Sharik use to describe Philippovich in the examination room?
4. What does the dog think the gentleman in Chapter 1 smells like?
5. What does Bormental have to do to stop Sharik from dying on the operating table?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)