|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after attending the circus does an argument break out in the household?
(a) Three days.
(b) About a week.
(c) One month.
(d) Two weeks.
2. What does Sharik catch with his fingers in Chapter 6?
(a) A spider.
(b) A fly.
(c) An ant.
(d) A flea.
3. Who does Sharikov blame his thefts on in Chapter 8?
(a) The doorman.
4. What does Bormental have to do to stop Sharik from dying on the operating table?
(a) Give Sharik mouth to mouth resuscitation.
(b) Remove Sharik's leg.
(c) Give Sharik a shot of adrenalin.
(d) Give Sharik insulin.
5. How did Sharikov break the glass in Apartment 7?
(a) With his shoe.
(b) By slamming it shut.
(c) With a stone.
(d) With a paperweight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man that the dog bit describe the dog?
2. Which of the following does the dog NOT decide about the gentleman in Chapter 1?
3. What is the name of Philippovich's cook?
4. What did Philippovich expect would be the effect of his surgery on Sharik?
5. Who does Sharik say got his clothes for him?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)