|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the dog to begin his education?
(a) Receiving a shock from a wire
(b) Eating rat poison.
(c) Being chased by a dog catcher.
(d) Almost being hit by a truck.
2. What is Dr. Bormenthal carrying when he arrives at Philippovich's apartment in Chapter 4?
(a) A jar.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A notebook.
(d) A canvas bag.
3. What does Philippovich say he will use to perform an ovarian transplant?
(a) Cat ovaries.
(b) Cow ovaries.
(c) Pig ovaries.
(d) Monkey ovaries.
4. What is the gentleman told when he reaches his building?
(a) Dogs aren't allowed inside.
(b) More tenants are moving in.
(c) He needs to vacate two of his rooms.
(d) The roof is leaking.
5. After locking up the jar, where does Philippovich put the key?
(a) Taped under a table.
(b) In his pocket.
(c) On a high shelf.
(d) In his desk drawer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color hair does one of Philippovich's patients have?
2. What is Sharik NOT wearing at the dinner table in Chapter 6?
3. What does Philippovich wonder if Karl Marx has banned?
4. By the time the commotion that Sharikov causes in Chapter 8 is over, what is the hour?
5. What does Philippovich advise the group of four who visit his office to wear?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)