|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the patient who needs an ovarian transplant beg of Philippovich?
(a) To perform the operation in his private offices.
(b) To let her pay for the surgery in instalments.
(c) To find an alternative treatment to surgery.
(d) To reschedule the operation date.
2. Why does Dr. Bormenthal make most of the observations about Sharik's progress?
(a) Philip is out of town.
(b) Philip can't bring himself to look at Sharik.
(c) Philip is busy with his patients.
(d) Philippovich is ill.
3. Philippovich tells Bormenthal to take Sharikov where he wants to go on what condition?
(a) That there will be no police around.
(b) That Sharikov promises to behave.
(c) That they will be in a darkened room.
(d) That there will be no cats around.
4. Where did the gentleman in Chapter 1 buy his meat?
(a) From the Moscow Grocers' Association.
(b) From the local butcher.
(c) The Moscow Agricultural Industries store.
(d) From a street vendor.
5. What does Sharikov take from Philippovich's office in Chapter 8?
(a) A key.
(b) A bottle of alcohol.
(c) His medical history notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippovich tell the other doctor not to discuss at dinner?
2. Which grade is the typist?
3. What happens on January 6th?
4. When Sharikov and Bormenthal leave for the evening in Chapter 7, what does Philippovich do?
5. What is the name of the dog?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)