|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sharik say got his clothes for him?
2. What is Philippovich waiting for at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) For divine inspiration.
(b) For a telephone call.
(c) For Zina to bring him a drink.
(d) For Bormenthal and Sharikov to come home.
3. How does Dr. Bormenthal feel watching Sharik's transformation?
(a) Like he is going crazy.
(b) Like a god.
(c) Like he has achieved something amazing.
(d) Like he has committed a crime against nature.
4. What does the dog judge people by?
(a) Their eyes.
(b) Their smell.
(c) Their hair color.
(d) Their clothes.
5. Who does Philippovich call to complain about being asked to give up two of his rooms?
(a) Dmitrii Alexandrovich.
(b) Alexey Alexandrovich.
(c) Pyotr Alexandrovich.
(d) Boris Alexandrovich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the first words Sharik started saying?
2. Why does Bormenthal roll up his sleeve in Chapter 8?
3. How long after attending the circus does an argument break out in the household?
4. What does Sharikov do since he is so upset by his argument with Philippovich ?
5. What does Bormenthal volunteer to do in Chapter 8?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)