|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the theme of the book Sharikov read?
(a) Taking everything and dividing it up.
(b) Dog breeds.
(c) Russia's war history.
(d) Providing for the weakest in society.
2. What does Sharik do "with reckless ease"?
(a) Smoke and drink.
(b) Eat questionable looking food.
(c) Run down the street.
(d) Play the balalaika.
3. Who helped Sharik come up with his name?
(a) On of Philippovich's patients.
(b) The house committee members.
4. What does Bormenthal note about Sharik's laugh?
(a) It sounds like that of a smoker.
(b) It sounds like a hyena.
(c) It is unpleasant sounding.
(d) It is funny sounding.
5. What establishments does the dog look for food around especially?
(a) Grocery stores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sharik NOT wearing at the dinner table in Chapter 6?
2. Which of the following is not one of the first words Sharik started saying?
3. What does Sharik note he cannot walk around the city without?
4. What is the gentleman told when he reaches his building?
5. What does Sharik call Bormenthal before falling asleep?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)