|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Sharik nearly drives Philippovich crazy in Chapter 5?
(a) His odour.
(b) The amount of noise he makes at night.
(c) His habit of sleeping all day.
(d) His mannerisms and speech.
2. What is posted all over the apartment in Chapter 6?
(a) Political posters.
(b) Postcards from Philippovich's friends.
(c) Notes telling Sharik how to behave.
(d) Medical advice pamphlets.
3. Where is Sharik locked up in Chapter 4?
(a) The hallway.
(b) In Philippovich's office.
(c) A bathroom.
(d) The examination room.
4. After locking up the jar, where does Philippovich put the key?
(a) In his pocket.
(b) In his desk drawer.
(c) Taped under a table.
(d) On a high shelf.
5. What does Philippovich advise his patient who is entangled with a fourteen year old girl to do?
(a) Marry her.
(b) Leave town.
(c) Go to church and pray.
(d) Turn himself into the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Philippovich expect would be the effect of his surgery on Sharik?
2. What does Sharik call the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
3. What happens on January 6th?
4. What does Philippovich complain is malfunctioning on a regular basis?
5. What is the gentleman told when he reaches his building?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)