|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group are the four young men who visit Philippovich's office from?
(a) The property organization authority.
(b) The house management committee.
(c) The state employment committee.
(d) The Moscow housing authority.
2. What does Sharikov take from Philippovich's office in Chapter 8?
(a) His medical history notes.
(b) A key.
(d) A bottle of alcohol.
3. Why does Bormenthal roll up his sleeve in Chapter 8?
(a) To hit Sharikov.
(b) To clean up the flood water.
(c) To show Sharikov his tattoo.
(d) To cool down.
4. What does the dog learn to do on his own?
(b) Open doors.
(c) Operate a telephone.
(d) Navigate streets.
5. How many times had the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery been arrested?
(a) Eight times.
(b) Five times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Two times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks to be excused from the dog's surgery?
2. In Chapter 4, Bormenthal announces that someone had died how many hours ago?
3. In which city is the story set?
4. What does Sharik want his first name to be?
5. How does the man that the dog bit describe the dog?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)