|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippovich admit at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) That he doesn't like the sight of blood.
(b) That something went wrong in the surgery.
(c) That he had never operated on a dog before.
(d) That he had been growing fond of Sharik.
2. What sends Philippovich through the roof at dinner?
(a) Sharik calls him "creator."
(b) Sharik calls him "master."
(c) Sharik calls him "my lord."
(d) Sharik calls him "dad."
3. What is the argument which breaks out in the household about?
(a) Bormenthal calling Sharikov names.
(b) How to address one another.
(c) Sharikov stealing things.
(d) Whether Sharikov should do chores.
4. What does the dog judge people by?
(a) Their eyes.
(b) Their clothes.
(c) Their hair color.
(d) Their smell.
5. What does Bormental have to do to stop Sharik from dying on the operating table?
(a) Give Sharik insulin.
(b) Give Sharik a shot of adrenalin.
(c) Give Sharik mouth to mouth resuscitation.
(d) Remove Sharik's leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
2. What does Sharik call the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
3. What does Philippovich say he will use to perform an ovarian transplant?
4. What does Sharik notice about the examination room?
5. Where does the dog forage for food?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)