|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery do for a living?
(a) He played the piano.
(b) He played a balalaika.
(c) He played a trumpet.
(d) He played an accordion.
2. What color hair does one of Philippovich's patients have?
(a) Bright red.
3. What happens on January 6th?
(a) Sharik started walking upright.
(b) Sharik's tail drops off.
(c) Sharik's teeth shrank in size.
(d) Sharik says "hello."
4. What does the object in the jar that Philippovich examines in Chapter 7 look like?
(a) A white lump.
(b) A pink lump.
(c) A purple lump.
(d) A yellowish lump.
5. What does Philippovich complain is malfunctioning on a regular basis?
(a) The local trafic lights.
(b) His surgery's lights.
(c) The electricity.
(d) His refrigerator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharik notice about the examination room?
2. What does Philip admit on January 8th?
3. How does Sharik feel when his is locked up in Chapter 4?
4. What is the dog afraid of?
5. How does Sharik feel living with Philippovich in Chapter 6?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)