|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the dog think the gentleman in Chapter 1 smells like?
(a) A hospital and bread.
(b) A hospital and and vodka.
(c) A hospital and tobacco.
(d) A hospital and cigars.
2. Who says, "Oh, things won't come to any good in this apartment, I'm afraid"?
3. What does Sharik begin doing on January 10th?
(a) Dressing in clothes.
(b) Discussing politics.
(c) Sleeping in a bed.
(d) Using the telephone.
4. What word does Sharik use to describe Philippovich in the examination room?
5. What does Philippovich ask Shyonder in Chapter 6?
(a) Whether the galoshes stand will be returning.
(b) Whether A** has contacted him yet.
(c) Whether there is anymore room available to buy in the building.
(d) Whether there is any work that Sharikov could do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sharik NOT wearing at the dinner table in Chapter 6?
2. What does the item Bormenthal is carrying smell like to Sharik?
3. What does Sharikov whine about doing while his documents are being drawn up?
4. What does Philippovich threaten to do after having been asked to give up two of his rooms?
5. Which of the following is not a change that Sharik undergoes following the surgery?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)