|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Bormenthal make most of the observations about Sharik's progress?
(a) Philip is busy with his patients.
(b) Philip can't bring himself to look at Sharik.
(c) Philip is out of town.
(d) Philippovich is ill.
2. What does the dog think the gentleman in Chapter 1 smells like?
(a) A hospital and cigars.
(b) A hospital and bread.
(c) A hospital and and vodka.
(d) A hospital and tobacco.
3. What does Sharik call Bormenthal before falling asleep?
(a) An enemy.
(b) A fraud.
(c) A murderer.
(d) A trickster.
4. What group are the four young men who visit Philippovich's office from?
(a) The house management committee.
(b) The Moscow housing authority.
(c) The property organization authority.
(d) The state employment committee.
5. How does Sharik feel at first to be wearing a collar and leash?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippovich say he will use to perform an ovarian transplant?
2. What does Philippovich ask Zina to get for him in Chapter 4?
3. What once stood in the hallway of Philippovich's building?
4. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
5. What does Philippovich lock the jar within?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)