|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
(a) Karl Marx.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Peter the Great.
2. What does Philippovich say he will use to perform an ovarian transplant?
(a) Monkey ovaries.
(b) Pig ovaries.
(c) Cat ovaries.
(d) Cow ovaries.
3. What does the typist's lover buy her off with?
4. What color hair does one of Philippovich's patients have?
(d) Bright red.
5. What does Philippovich complain is malfunctioning on a regular basis?
(a) The local trafic lights.
(b) His surgery's lights.
(c) The electricity.
(d) His refrigerator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery do for a living?
2. What once stood in the hallway of Philippovich's building?
3. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
4. What happens on January 6th?
5. What does the object in the jar that Philippovich examines in Chapter 7 look like?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)