|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharikov whine about doing while his documents are being drawn up?
(a) Looking for food in alleys.
(b) Serving in the military.
(c) Living with a cat.
(d) Paying taxes.
2. What does Philippovich suggest Sharikov do in the evening?
(a) Go to sleep.
(b) Go for a walk.
(c) Go out for drinks.
(d) Read something.
3. Which of the following is not one of the first words Sharik started saying?
(b) Evening paper.
(c) No room.
4. What does Bormenthal shave to prepare Sharik for the operation?
(a) Sharik's abdomen.
(b) Sharik's head.
(c) Sharik's leg.
(d) Sharik's neck.
5. What sends Philippovich through the roof at dinner?
(a) Sharik calls him "my lord."
(b) Sharik calls him "dad."
(c) Sharik calls him "master."
(d) Sharik calls him "creator."
Short Answer Questions
1. Philippovich tells Bormenthal to take Sharikov where he wants to go on what condition?
2. What is thrown at the dog in Chapter 1?
3. What does the item Bormenthal is carrying smell like to Sharik?
4. What does the typist's lover buy her off with?
5. After dinner, where does Philippovich say he is going?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)