|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery do for a living?
(a) He played a balalaika.
(b) He played the piano.
(c) He played an accordion.
(d) He played a trumpet.
2. What does Philip admit on January 8th?
(a) That his hypothesis was wrong.
(b) That his hypothesis was correct.
(c) That Sharik is going to die.
(d) That he shouldn't have performed the surgery.
3. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
(a) Karl Marx.
(b) Peter the Great.
(c) The Bible.
4. What is thrown at the dog in Chapter 1?
(a) A blanket.
(b) Some table scraps.
(c) An empty soda can.
(d) Boiling water.
5. What does Sharik begin doing on January 10th?
(a) Sleeping in a bed.
(b) Using the telephone.
(c) Discussing politics.
(d) Dressing in clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sharik say got his clothes for him?
2. What was the theme of the book Sharikov read?
3. What color hair does one of Philippovich's patients have?
4. Who takes Sharik for a walk in Chapter 3?
5. Who is Shyonder?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)