|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Bormenthal announces that someone had died how many hours ago?
(a) Eight hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) Five hours.
2. What does Philippovich advise his patient who is entangled with a fourteen year old girl to do?
(a) Turn himself into the police.
(b) Go to church and pray.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Marry her.
3. How many times had the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery been arrested?
(a) Eight times.
(b) Two times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Five times.
4. Which grade is the typist?
5. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
(b) The Bible.
(c) Karl Marx.
(d) Peter the Great.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippovich say he will use to perform an ovarian transplant?
2. In Chapter 1, who throws something at the dog?
3. What is the name of Philip's maid?
4. Who does Philippovich call to complain about being asked to give up two of his rooms?
5. What does Philippovich ask Zina to get for him in Chapter 4?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)