|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sharik feel about living with Philippovich?
2. Who asks to be excused from the dog's surgery?
(b) Dr. Bormenthal.
3. Besides his seminal vesticles, what does Philippovich remove from Sharik?
(a) Sharik's appendix.
(b) Sharik's pituitary gland.
(c) Sharik's gall bladder.
(d) Sharik's kidney.
4. What does Philippovich do while Zina takes Sharik for a walk in Chapter 4?
(a) Prepares the examination room.
(b) Telephones a colleague.
(c) Looks at medical pictures.
(d) Takes a shower.
5. Who does Sharikov defend in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city is the story set?
2. What does Sharik do "with reckless ease"?
3. Within how many days does Sharik show signs of recovery from the surgery?
4. What does the dog think about how people eat?
5. What is Dr. Bormenthal carrying when he arrives at Philippovich's apartment in Chapter 4?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)