|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After dinner, where does Philippovich say he is going?
(a) To the circus.
(b) To a concert.
(c) To the theatre.
(d) To the opera.
2. Who is interested to know what is going on with Philippovich's experiment?
(a) The press.
(b) The building's doorman.
(c) The government.
(d) Philippovich's father.
3. By what date was Sharik's transformation into a human complete?
(a) January 12th.
(b) January 17th.
(c) January 23rd.
(d) March 2nd.
4. What was the theme of the book Sharikov read?
(a) Providing for the weakest in society.
(b) Taking everything and dividing it up.
(c) Dog breeds.
(d) Russia's war history.
5. Which of the following does the dog NOT decide about the gentleman in Chapter 1?
(a) He doesn't steal.
(b) He has a calm disposition.
(c) He wouldn't kick a dog.
(d) He eats well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a change that Sharik undergoes following the surgery?
2. Who does Philippovich call to complain about being asked to give up two of his rooms?
3. Who does Sharik say got his clothes for him?
4. How does Sharik feel at first to be wearing a collar and leash?
5. What is the dog in Chapter 1 said to be lacking? .
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)