|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the first words Sharik started saying?
(a) Evening paper.
(b) No room.
2. What is Dr. Bormenthal carrying when he arrives at Philippovich's apartment in Chapter 4?
(a) A notebook.
(b) A canvas bag.
(c) A jar.
(d) A suitcase.
3. What does the patient who needs an ovarian transplant beg of Philippovich?
(a) To perform the operation in his private offices.
(b) To find an alternative treatment to surgery.
(c) To reschedule the operation date.
(d) To let her pay for the surgery in instalments.
4. How old was the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
(a) Fifty-two years old.
(b) Forty-three years old.
(c) Thirty-seven years old.
(d) Twenty-five years old.
5. What does Philippovich tell the other doctor not to discuss at dinner?
(d) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens the dog in the examination room?
2. What does Philippovich ask Shyonder in Chapter 6?
3. What caused the dog to begin his education? .
4. What happens on January 6th?
5. How many times had the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery been arrested?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)