|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippovich ask Zina to throw in the fire in Chapter 7?
(a) Sharikov's flea-infested clothing.
(b) Sharikov's library book.
(c) His notes about Sharikov's operation.
(d) The table scraps from dinner.
2. Who takes Sharik for a walk in Chapter 3?
3. Which grade is the typist?
4. What does Sharik note he cannot walk around the city without?
(a) A registration card.
(b) An escort.
(c) A good pair of shoes.
(d) A collar and tags.
5. What does Philippovich admit at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) That something went wrong in the surgery.
(b) That he doesn't like the sight of blood.
(c) That he had never operated on a dog before.
(d) That he had been growing fond of Sharik.
Short Answer Questions
1. Within how many days does Sharik show signs of recovery from the surgery?
2. What is the object that Philippovich examines in a jar?
3. What frightens the dog in the examination room?
4. What happens on January 6th?
5. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)