|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is thrown at the dog in Chapter 1?
(a) Boiling water.
(b) A blanket.
(c) Some table scraps.
(d) An empty soda can.
2. What does the dog judge people by?
(a) Their hair color.
(b) Their smell.
(c) Their clothes.
(d) Their eyes.
3. Where does Sharikov chase a cat into in Chapter 6?
(a) The examination room.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) A closet.
(d) The kitchen.
4. In Chapter 7, who is NOT sitting at the dinner table?
5. How did the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery die?
(a) He was in a car accident.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He was poisoned.
(d) He was stabbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens the dog in the examination room?
2. What does Sharikov say he wants to do in the evening in Chapter 7?
3. What does Philippovich suggest Sharikov do in the evening?
4. Why does Dr. Bormenthal make most of the observations about Sharik's progress?
5. What does the object in the jar that Philippovich examines in Chapter 7 look like?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)