|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Sharik use to refer to the men around him?
2. How old was the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
(a) Forty-three years old.
(b) Fifty-two years old.
(c) Thirty-seven years old.
(d) Twenty-five years old.
3. Who does Sharikov say he has read a book by?
(a) An Englishman.
(b) An American.
(c) A German.
(d) A Russian.
4. What is Philippovich waiting for at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) For a telephone call.
(b) For Zina to bring him a drink.
(c) For Bormenthal and Sharikov to come home.
(d) For divine inspiration.
5. What is the name of Philippovich's cook?
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens the dog in the examination room?
2. What does the dog think about how people eat?
3. How many times had the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery been arrested?
4. Within how many days does Sharik show signs of recovery from the surgery?
5. What sends Philippovich through the roof at dinner?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)