|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the gentleman in Chapter 1?
2. Which of the following is not a change that Sharik undergoes following the surgery?
(a) His body grows longer.
(b) His ears shrink in size.
(c) The sound of his bark changes.
(d) He begins to lose fur.
3. In Chapter 4, Bormenthal announces that someone had died how many hours ago?
(a) One hour.
(b) Eight hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Five hours.
4. What does Bormental have to do to stop Sharik from dying on the operating table?
(a) Give Sharik insulin.
(b) Remove Sharik's leg.
(c) Give Sharik mouth to mouth resuscitation.
(d) Give Sharik a shot of adrenalin.
5. What does Philippovich suggest Sharikov do in the evening?
(a) Go out for drinks.
(b) Go to sleep.
(c) Read something.
(d) Go for a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bormenthal shave to prepare Sharik for the operation?
2. What does the typist's lover buy her off with?
3. What is thrown at the dog in Chapter 1?
4. What does Philippovich wonder if Karl Marx has banned?
5. In which city is the story set?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)