|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of staircase does the gentleman's building have?
(d) Wrought iron.
2. How did Sharikov break the glass in Apartment 7?
(a) With his shoe.
(b) With a paperweight.
(c) With a stone.
(d) By slamming it shut.
3. What does Philip admit on January 8th?
(a) That his hypothesis was correct.
(b) That his hypothesis was wrong.
(c) That he shouldn't have performed the surgery.
(d) That Sharik is going to die.
4. How does Sharik feel at first to be wearing a collar and leash?
5. What does Sharik call Bormenthal before falling asleep?
(a) A murderer.
(b) A fraud.
(c) An enemy.
(d) A trickster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sharikov chase a cat into in Chapter 6?
2. What happens on January 6th?
3. What does Sharikov insult the doctors for in Chapter 7?
4. How does Dr. Bormenthal feel watching Sharik's transformation?
5. Philippovich tells Bormenthal to take Sharikov where he wants to go on what condition?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)