|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sharik locked up in Chapter 4?
(a) The hallway.
(b) In Philippovich's office.
(c) The examination room.
(d) A bathroom.
2. What is the object that Philippovich examines in a jar?
(a) Sharik's appendix.
(b) Sharik's seminal vesicles.
(c) Sharik's gall bladder.
(d) Sharik's pituitary gland.
3. What word does Sharik use to describe Philippovich in the examination room?
4. What does Philippovich do while Zina takes Sharik for a walk in Chapter 4?
(a) Telephones a colleague.
(b) Takes a shower.
(c) Prepares the examination room.
(d) Looks at medical pictures.
5. How does Sharik feel about living with Philippovich?
Short Answer Questions
1. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
2. What does Sharikov say he wants to do in the evening in Chapter 7?
3. Within how many days does Sharik show signs of recovery from the surgery?
4. What does Sharik begin doing on January 10th?
5. Besides his seminal vesticles, what does Philippovich remove from Sharik?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)