|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sharik's name for Philippovich?
(a) The godhead.
(b) The saint.
(c) The deity.
(d) The master.
2. How does Sharik feel about living with Philippovich?
3. How many times had the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery been arrested?
(a) Two times.
(b) Five times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Eight times.
4. What is the object that Philippovich examines in a jar?
(a) Sharik's pituitary gland.
(b) Sharik's appendix.
(c) Sharik's gall bladder.
(d) Sharik's seminal vesicles.
5. In Chapter 4, Bormenthal announces that someone had died how many hours ago?
(a) Five hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Eight hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippovich ask Zina to get for him in Chapter 4?
2. Why does Dr. Bormenthal make most of the observations about Sharik's progress?
3. What does the typist's lover buy her off with?
4. Which of the following is not one of the first words Sharik started saying?
5. What does Sharik do "with reckless ease"?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)