|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the typist's lover buy her off with?
2. What does Philippovich ask Zina to get for him in Chapter 4?
(a) A blanket for Sharik.
(b) Clean underwear.
(c) His newspaper.
(d) A bottle of champagne.
3. What does Philippovich advise the group of four who visit his office to wear?
(a) Shined shoes.
4. Who is Shyonder?
(a) One of Philippovich's patients.
(b) Bormenthal's colleague.
(c) Zina's fiance.
(d) A house committee member.
5. What does Sharikov say he wants to do in the evening in Chapter 7?
(a) Go to the racetrack.
(b) Go to the circus.
(c) Go dancing at a music hall.
(d) Go to a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sharik say got his clothes for him?
2. What does Philippovich admit at the end of Chapter 4?
3. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
4. Which of the following is not one of the first words Sharik started saying?
5. What kind of staircase does the gentleman's building have?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)