|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Bormenthal make most of the observations about Sharik's progress?
(a) Philip is out of town.
(b) Philippovich is ill.
(c) Philip can't bring himself to look at Sharik.
(d) Philip is busy with his patients.
2. What is the name of the dog?
3. What does Philippovich complain is malfunctioning on a regular basis?
(a) His refrigerator.
(b) The local trafic lights.
(c) His surgery's lights.
(d) The electricity.
4. How does the man that the dog bit describe the dog?
(a) As ugly.
(b) As agressive.
(c) As friendly.
(d) As nervous.
5. What does the dog think the gentleman in Chapter 1 smells like?
(a) A hospital and cigars.
(b) A hospital and bread.
(c) A hospital and and vodka.
(d) A hospital and tobacco.
Short Answer Questions
1. After dinner, where does Philippovich say he is going?
2. What does Philippovich tell the other doctor not to discuss at dinner?
3. How does Dr. Bormenthal feel watching Sharik's transformation?
4. What is Sharik's name for Philippovich?
5. Which of the following is not a change that Sharik undergoes following the surgery?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)