|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dog in Chapter 1 said to be lacking?
(a) An owner.
(b) A leg.
(c) A collar.
2. What does the dog think about how people eat?
(a) People eat poorly.
(b) People eat too much.
(c) People don't eat enough.
(d) People eat like kings.
3. What does Philippovich complain is malfunctioning on a regular basis?
(a) The local trafic lights.
(b) His surgery's lights.
(c) The electricity.
(d) His refrigerator.
4. What does Philippovich do while Zina takes Sharik for a walk in Chapter 4?
(a) Telephones a colleague.
(b) Looks at medical pictures.
(c) Prepares the examination room.
(d) Takes a shower.
5. What is Dr. Bormenthal carrying when he arrives at Philippovich's apartment in Chapter 4?
(a) A jar.
(b) A canvas bag.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A notebook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which grade is the typist?
2. What does Philippovich tell the other doctor not to discuss at dinner?
3. What is the name of the dog?
4. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
5. How does Sharik feel when his is locked up in Chapter 4?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)