|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the item Bormenthal is carrying smell like to Sharik?
(a) A dog.
2. What is Sharik's name for Philippovich?
(a) The godhead.
(b) The saint.
(c) The deity.
(d) The master.
3. What is the dog in Chapter 1 said to be lacking?
(b) A leg.
(c) An owner.
(d) A collar.
4. What does Bormenthal shave to prepare Sharik for the operation?
(a) Sharik's abdomen.
(b) Sharik's leg.
(c) Sharik's head.
(d) Sharik's neck.
5. What is the name of the gentleman in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What group are the four young men who visit Philippovich's office from?
2. What does Philippovich say is the only way to get living creatures to respond?
3. What does Philippovich do after the surgery?
4. What does the dog know the well-dressed gentleman is carrying?
5. Who takes Sharik for a walk in Chapter 3?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)