|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What frightens the dog in the examination room?
(a) The bright lights.
(b) The smell.
(c) The man in the corner.
(d) The loud noises.
2. What does Philippovich complain is malfunctioning on a regular basis?
(a) His surgery's lights.
(b) The local trafic lights.
(c) The electricity.
(d) His refrigerator.
3. What does Philip admit on January 8th?
(a) That Sharik is going to die.
(b) That his hypothesis was wrong.
(c) That he shouldn't have performed the surgery.
(d) That his hypothesis was correct.
4. What is the name of the dog?
5. What does the dog judge people by?
(a) Their smell.
(b) Their eyes.
(c) Their hair color.
(d) Their clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
2. What did Philippovich expect would be the effect of his surgery on Sharik?
3. What does Philippovich ask Zina to get for him in Chapter 4?
4. How old was the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
5. What kind of weather is occurring in Chapter 1?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)