|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sharik feel about living with Philippovich?
2. What does Philip admit on January 8th?
(a) That his hypothesis was wrong.
(b) That his hypothesis was correct.
(c) That he shouldn't have performed the surgery.
(d) That Sharik is going to die.
3. Where is Sharik locked up in Chapter 4?
(a) The examination room.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) In Philippovich's office.
(d) The hallway.
4. What is Sharik's name for Philippovich?
(a) The master.
(b) The deity.
(c) The saint.
(d) The godhead.
5. What does Philippovich advise his patient who is entangled with a fourteen year old girl to do?
(a) Turn himself into the police.
(b) Go to church and pray.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Leave town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Philippovich call to complain about being asked to give up two of his rooms?
2. How does Dr. Bormenthal feel watching Sharik's transformation?
3. What does the typist's lover buy her off with?
4. What is the name of Philip's maid?
5. Where did the gentleman in Chapter 1 buy his meat?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)