|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery do for a living?
(a) He played a trumpet.
(b) He played a balalaika.
(c) He played an accordion.
(d) He played the piano.
2. What does Sharik call the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
(a) The young one.
(b) The short one.
(c) The ugly one.
(d) The bitten one.
3. How did the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery die?
(a) He was in a car accident.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He was stabbed.
(d) He was poisoned.
4. How does the man that the dog bit describe the dog?
(a) As nervous.
(b) As friendly.
(c) As ugly.
(d) As agressive.
5. What does the dog judge people by?
(a) Their smell.
(b) Their eyes.
(c) Their clothes.
(d) Their hair color.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
2. What is the dog afraid of?
3. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
4. How many times had the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery been arrested?
5. What does Philippovich complain is malfunctioning on a regular basis?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)