|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippovich advise his patient who is entangled with a fourteen year old girl to do?
(a) Go to church and pray.
(b) Leave town.
(c) Turn himself into the police.
(d) Marry her.
2. Who is interested to know what is going on with Philippovich's experiment?
(a) The government.
(b) The building's doorman.
(c) Philippovich's father.
(d) The press.
3. What does Philippovich say he will use to perform an ovarian transplant?
(a) Cow ovaries.
(b) Monkey ovaries.
(c) Pig ovaries.
(d) Cat ovaries.
4. What does the dog think the gentleman in Chapter 1 smells like?
(a) A hospital and cigars.
(b) A hospital and and vodka.
(c) A hospital and bread.
(d) A hospital and tobacco.
5. What did the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery do for a living?
(a) He played a balalaika.
(b) He played an accordion.
(c) He played a trumpet.
(d) He played the piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippovich tell the other doctor not to discuss at dinner?
2. What establishments does the dog look for food around especially?
3. What is the name of the gentleman in Chapter 1?
4. What did Philippovich expect would be the effect of his surgery on Sharik?
5. Why does Dr. Bormenthal make most of the observations about Sharik's progress?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)