|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharik call Bormenthal before falling asleep?
(a) A trickster.
(b) A murderer.
(c) A fraud.
(d) An enemy.
2. What does Sharik begin doing on January 10th?
(a) Sleeping in a bed.
(b) Dressing in clothes.
(c) Using the telephone.
(d) Discussing politics.
3. What does the dog notice when he wakes up?
(a) The room is cold.
(b) Hit head hurts.
(c) There is a bowl of food set out for him.
(d) His pain is gone.
4. What does the dog know the well-dressed gentleman is carrying?
(b) Pork chops.
(c) Chicken breast.
(d) Ground beef.
5. What establishments does the dog look for food around especially?
(d) Grocery stores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Philippovich's response when he is asked how he manages to do everything he does?
2. How old was the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
3. Where does Sharik lie while the doctors are eating dinner?
4. What did Philippovich expect would be the effect of his surgery on Sharik?
5. On evenings Philippovich stays in, what does he study in his office?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)