|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks to be excused from the dog's surgery?
(a) Dr. Bormenthal.
2. What does Sharik call the second doctor at Philippovich's office?
(a) The bitten one.
(b) The short one.
(c) The young one.
(d) The ugly one.
3. What did the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery do for a living?
(a) He played the piano.
(b) He played a trumpet.
(c) He played an accordion.
(d) He played a balalaika.
4. Who is interested to know what is going on with Philippovich's experiment?
(a) Philippovich's father.
(b) The building's doorman.
(c) The press.
(d) The government.
5. What was the name of the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bormental have to do to stop Sharik from dying on the operating table?
2. By what date was Sharik's transformation into a human complete?
3. After dinner, where does Philippovich say he is going?
4. Within how many days does Sharik show signs of recovery from the surgery?
5. What is the dog's education said to have started with?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)