|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippovich threaten to do after having been asked to give up two of his rooms?
(a) Burn down his building.
(b) Sue the government.
(c) Complain to the press.
(d) Leave the city.
2. What does Philippovich tell the other doctor not to discuss at dinner?
(b) The weather.
3. How does Sharik feel when his is locked up in Chapter 4?
4. Besides his seminal vesticles, what does Philippovich remove from Sharik?
(a) Sharik's pituitary gland.
(b) Sharik's appendix.
(c) Sharik's kidney.
(d) Sharik's gall bladder.
5. What does Bormental have to do to stop Sharik from dying on the operating table?
(a) Give Sharik insulin.
(b) Give Sharik mouth to mouth resuscitation.
(c) Give Sharik a shot of adrenalin.
(d) Remove Sharik's leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharik call Bormenthal before falling asleep?
2. What did the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery do for a living?
3. What does the dog learn to do on his own?
4. What does Sharik begin doing on January 10th?
5. What does the item Bormenthal is carrying smell like to Sharik?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)