|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharik begin doing on January 10th?
(a) Sleeping in a bed.
(b) Using the telephone.
(c) Discussing politics.
(d) Dressing in clothes.
2. How does the man that the dog bit describe the dog?
(a) As agressive.
(b) As nervous.
(c) As ugly.
(d) As friendly.
3. What does Philippovich advise his patient who is entangled with a fourteen year old girl to do?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Go to church and pray.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Turn himself into the police.
4. What is the dog afraid of?
5. What is the dog said to feel for Philippovich?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the quotation, "No man can serve two masters" from?
2. What about Sharik nearly drives Philippovich crazy in Chapter 5?
3. What happens on January 6th?
4. What is the name of Philip's maid?
5. What does Bormental have to do to stop Sharik from dying on the operating table?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)