|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippovich advise his patient who is entangled with a fourteen year old girl to do?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Turn himself into the police.
(c) Go to church and pray.
(d) Marry her.
2. How does Sharik feel at first to be wearing a collar and leash?
3. What does the dog think the gentleman in Chapter 1 smells like?
(a) A hospital and and vodka.
(b) A hospital and bread.
(c) A hospital and tobacco.
(d) A hospital and cigars.
4. What is the dog afraid of?
5. By what date was Sharik's transformation into a human complete?
(a) March 2nd.
(b) January 23rd.
(c) January 17th.
(d) January 12th.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philippovich wonder if Karl Marx has banned?
2. What word does Sharik use to describe Philippovich in the examination room?
3. After dinner, where does Philippovich say he is going?
4. What is the dog said to feel for Philippovich?
5. What is Dr. Bormenthal carrying when he arrives at Philippovich's apartment in Chapter 4?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)