|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippovich wonder if Karl Marx has banned?
(a) Rainy weather.
(d) Coat racks.
2. What does Philippovich do while Zina takes Sharik for a walk in Chapter 4?
(a) Telephones a colleague.
(b) Takes a shower.
(c) Looks at medical pictures.
(d) Prepares the examination room.
3. Who does Philippovich call to complain about being asked to give up two of his rooms?
(a) Boris Alexandrovich.
(b) Alexey Alexandrovich.
(c) Dmitrii Alexandrovich.
(d) Pyotr Alexandrovich.
4. Besides his seminal vesticles, what does Philippovich remove from Sharik?
(a) Sharik's kidney.
(b) Sharik's pituitary gland.
(c) Sharik's gall bladder.
(d) Sharik's appendix.
5. What group are the four young men who visit Philippovich's office from?
(a) The house management committee.
(b) The Moscow housing authority.
(c) The property organization authority.
(d) The state employment committee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the gentleman in Chapter 1?
2. Where is Sharik locked up in Chapter 4?
3. What did Philippovich expect would be the effect of his surgery on Sharik?
4. Where does Sharik lie while the doctors are eating dinner?
5. How many times had the man whose organs were used for Sharik's surgery been arrested?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)